Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 91)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Rach wonderful analysis sweetie. I so wanted to smack that slight smile from DD's face when Nivi and Sid crossed path. But I do agree with you that it's more Sid's fault this time. He could have handle the situation in better way.

I loved what you said about pre wedding and post wedding Viren. I desperately want his attitude back (just not for Nivi). 

I remembered all of you guys and our appreciation thread for Virendu when I saw today's Viren and Nandu scene, I was laughing more thinking what you guys must be thinking rather than scene itself. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow today's episode was good loved the episode very much MUCH.

I felt bad when Nivi and Sid crossed their path without talking not because I want them to talk but because it become really hard when you live in a same house and don't talk it increases tension in the family. To me it is not the solution of any problem it only raises doubts in other's mind and spoil the peace of the house (though this house doesn't have peace but few people like dadaji and VD will be hurt by this and our cutie never showed any concern about these things post wedding though I want him to shown concerned about his family too). Here I am angry more at Sid as compared to Divya as he being a businessman doesn't know how to handle his wife and confront her and show her right path instead give in to her every wrong demand too. 

DD and dadi scene: Dadi was so much concerned about Nivi and she even asked DD about it and told her to take care. I am not going to talk much but say dadi really loves her chuimui very much. She is going to play a big role in MP search sometime down in lane as she was eye witness of bulb issue.

Then our little cutie sneaked his own room and took all those dresses and looking at them admiringly and wanted to show these dresses to Nivi.

I love the scene between Dadaji and NivRen wow he was so cute and no wonder why dadaji still thinks he is kid he never showed his matured side to anyone in the house and always been a kid today and similarly he is dealing with Nivi. But I would like to say here why they never showed him worrying about his family post marriage like he did prewedding. During entry he was shown to be in too much love with his dadaji and remembering him and missing him too then why he never returned home. I mean parents can force children to certain age and after that children can work according to their own will and he could definitely return back home and stay with his dada sahib and tried to prove his worth like he is doing now for Nivi (Even Nivi used to love Sid but he did all these to prove his love for her then why he never tried these things for his dada sahib even today he went there because Nivi was there). He was shown very mature and concerned for his family before wedding but post wedding his concentration is shown completely on Nivi (I don't mind his concentration on Nivi) but I want him to be shown equaly concerned for his family too like he used to be prewedding. How much I love romantic and flirty Viren but I really miss prewedding Viren who was same but was shrewd and intellegent, caring towards his family too showed concern for them, most of all his controlled aggression and attitude (that look really suits Viren face sometime I really want to see that attitude too which is completely missing nowdays because mostly he was shown wondering around Nivi and we don't want this face in front of her), fighter abilities. I want to see him handling other persons like employees of office because when he will handle them then only he will give some authoritative looks and words else at home he give like sweet sa bacha look and work like that only.

Oh my Virenandu scene was so cute (I was remembering my co-s shova, Ketty, ashly, lams and ashvee while watching this scene and was laughing hard) I even thought of Millie that she must be remembering me while this scene and was laughing my bits.

I am going to show sorry have to write this what they are doing raising the doubts on Viren (here I am saying raising not believing it tobe him ok) and also including someother person in suspect list
    Sometime childern who fears a lot do these kinds of things to gain attention (clearly indicating Viren has lots of fears and insecurities and moreover he seeks Nivi's attention). They also showed HL remembering NL and said similar things happened to her. Here I will say that they want to confuse us by throwing spot light on YD (by just telling us she may be involved).
  1. Viren got bulb what he is gonna do with it (Normally in serials these kinds of proofs never went in right hands so soon they goes in the hands who are actually responsible for these deeds) so why they showed Viren got the bulb so soon though I wanted him to get the bulb and put his detective hat and find the culprit but showing that he got the bulb what does that indicate.  

Rachna, I agree with you totally except the part that I bolded.. Viren got the bulb so that he can start thinking. If he was the one doing it then he would have never thrown the bulb right there in the garden outside the house as anybody could find it.. So, he is not the culprit here , I would say he and Nivi are the victim's of the games being played by someone..The person who knows this family and the house pretty well...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

How about we stop guessing what will happen when and take the show one step at a time?
Great advice Mahi, though easier said than done..

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Mahi jaan, perfect idea... but apne is logical brain ka kya karen??? Fortunately we all here are not pea brains... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by tamushi

very good Analysis Rach, you have put valid points.Even though I don't want  rope scene to be after song, I am afraid its gonna happen that way only.
Mahi chances of that is very slim, refer Rach's analysis.
Thanks sauji for liking my analysis but I want song sequence before rope scene because I don't want it as stupid effort to paccify Nivi. After rope scene I really want to see Viren working strongly after MP and try to find the correct facts about who is after this. I am concerned about Viren getting bulb because normally in serials they show either Female protagonist get the proofs, negative characters who are responsible for it get proofs so soon immidiately after incident in front scene and if male protagonist get these proofs that is always behind the scenes not in front so little worried why they showed Viren got that bulb in front.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I Agree Di.
We were dying for some GOOD NivRen scenes, and we got them, so let's enjoy them.
Baaki ki fikar kal kareynge!!

BTW, is it just me, or do the CT's always decide to bring GOOD NivRen scenes at the end of the week?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Great advice Mahi, though easier said than done..

Oh trust me, dear... I know. It sucks cause all I keep thinking is that I want the rope scene before the bridal photo shoot. AND by the way... as of today, Divya is dead to me until she proves herself.

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index