Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 90)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yaarr wht i m thnkng ki both rope scene n bridal scene will occur tomm only .i don't know why i m feeling dis .but it is looking like tht only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I don't know about you girls but I hope that the damn rope scene is tomorrow and before the bridal photo shoot because that would mean that the rope incident happened, Viren believed Nivedita and that he wanted to lighten the mood and asked her to do as he originally planned.

Now the reason I feel like the rope scene is before the bridal photo shoot is because (A) they were wearing the exact same clothes as today so I highly doubt that they would change into the bridal clothes for the photo shoot and then change back to the same clothes they were wearing-- however, this is not impossible. So I go on to the reason that makes most sense to me, (B) Viren was outside looking for flowers for Nivi and at that point maybe something caused her to go inside and therefore she saw the rope hanging off the ceiling fan and that's when Divya came home from her mother's house and saw and thus went and found Viren? 

I'm hoping that the fact that Viren found that light bulb helps pacify the situation with Nivi. The CTs are making us around in circles as to which scene happens first as in the rope scene everyone is back home but be whatever it may, all I know is that Viren finding that light bulb has to help the situation now and now we might just see possessive/ obsessive Viren who looks out for his dharam patni no matter what because he knows someone is after her ... and her sanity.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Previously we had 2 differences

Nivi cries a lot to show her pain and Viren laughs a lot to hide his pains (Viren has thought Nivi to smile and now Nivi turn to teach him to cry sometime to lash out the pain)
Nivi is really calm like river whereas Viren is very aggressive
Now 2 more:
Nivi put so much restrictions on her where as Viren doesn't put any restriction on him(I mean now Nivi is coming out of her shell and becoming bubly because of Viren but now she will have to tell him to put some restrictions in front of other)
They had shown Nivi is overresponsible and now showing Viren overirresponsible (So now Nivi should reduce some of responsibilities and Viren needs to take some responsibilities)

The only difference which I don't want them to show
Nivi is completely selfless and I don't want them to show Viren overselfish who don't think about anyone except his own feelings and him even more selfish than DD, CC and others. (I am dreading this) though till now they havent shown him this way but they never showed him doing anything for others except Nivi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010Sofna

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I agree with you all. I have a very bad feeling the rope drama will occur after the song sequences. One of the segments did mention that Viren utilized time and the fact that that NivRen were home alone to its full potential by having the photo session affair. And today, while taking Nivi towards the room, Viren did mention that no one is at home. So yeah logically speaking, the song sequence should follow this. 

Also, in the precap, Divya is the first one to see Nivi fiddling with the rope which clearly means she's at home. Further, the entire the Sood Parivaar is gonna gather around soon in the room so that indicates they're all at home Cry It follows, then, that the rope fiasco is scheduled to be held after the song sequence. And it sorta does make sense because I doubt Nivi or Viren for that matter will be in any mood to be dancing around after the shock. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

I have to agree with Ketty, Zarmeen, Sanju & Milee here (though I wish all of us are wrong) that rope fiasco is going to be on Friday and it will be after the picture session becasue the Telly Buzz article, posted today clearly says that the bridal attire picture sequence will occur tomorrow. Unhappy
Payal I think that too rope scene will happen after photo shoot scene because now no one is at home and they went to mandir and photo shoot will happen in their absence and then when Nivi will go and change in her old clothes than rope scene will happen after photoshoot when complete family return from mandir. I want it this way only because I want Viren to get serious about what is happening with Nivi and not to just think about the photoshoot after he saw such a dreading scene as Nivi will not be in mood to enjoy that and Viren will force her to enjoy that. I don't want that senario I want photoshoot before rope scene and I am happy about that sorry my POV.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 29 December 2010 at 10:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
very good Analysis Rach, you have put valid points.Even though I don't want  rope scene to be after song, I am afraid its gonna happen that way only.
Mahi chances of that is very slim, refer Rach's analysis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I'm wondering if Viren is shown to take the light bulb in to the house so that Nivi doubts him? He may jst walk with it in to his room, or leave it lying about there...

Rope scene has to com after wedding pics as VD n CC wer shown there in th SBS SEgments...

NivRen today Day DreamingDay Dreaming..So Dadaji understood Viren imaptienece to b alone with his Dharam patni...i love it wenever he calls her Mrs Nividetha VIREN Sood...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

I have to agree with Ketty, Zarmeen, Sanju & Milee here (though I wish all of us are wrong) that rope fiasco is going to be on Friday and it will be after the picture session becasue the Telly Buzz article, posted today clearly says that the bridal attire picture sequence will occur tomorrow. Unhappy
Payal I think that too rope scene will happen after photo shoot scene because now no one is at home and they went to mandir and photo shoot will happen in their absence and then when Nivi will go and change in her old clothes than rope scene will happen after photoshoot when complete family return from mandir. I want it this way only because I want Viren to get serious about what is happening with Nivi and not to just think about the photoshoot after he saw such a dreading scene as Nivi will not be in mood to enjoy that and Viren will force her to enjoy that. I don't want that senario I want photoshoot before rope scene and I am happy about that sorry my POV.
Well, Rach when you put it that, yes it's actually better that the rope fiasco does occur after the bridal attire photo session because even I want Viren get real serious & get right down to the business of figuring out as to what exactly is going on (that is, of course, assuming that he is not the MP himself, which is really going to suck. Cry). Anyhow, as of now, I am just going to be happy and remain in my NivRen Dreamland Day Dreaming  for the whole of today as well as tomorrow..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index