Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 87)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

good morning guyzz... How was the episode today... will it mend my ailing heart???

I was soo sad yesterday.. cuase of whats happening with our dearo nivi.. : (  I can't take anything of that nature ..

Suchi, it was like your siggy - NiVren rock... Just FF divya's part and only see last 2 parts where we have Nivi and Viren and dadaji scene... too good.. must watch
and precap is the rope fiasco...But before all this watch SBB/SBS segments and they will take away your breath

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I think rope fiasco is after the bridal session coz in today's episode everybody has alreday left for Mandir and Viren was taing Nivi to the room but in rope fiasco everybody is in  the house so what do u guys think?

gmann2010Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

girls, dadaji is so nice and samajhdar... I loved it when he says "pati ko jyada intezaar nahin karvaya karte".. He was so happy today seeing NiVren like that and he was pleased with Viren...

tamushiScintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

good morning guyzz... How was the episode today... will it mend my ailing heart???

I was soo sad yesterday.. cuase of whats happening with our dearo nivi.. : (  I can't take anything of that nature ..

Jaan b4 anything else pls go and see the SBB/SBS segments... YOu will forget everything else Big smile

LINKSSSSS
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I think rope fiasco is after the bridal session coz in today's episode everybody has alreday left for Mandir and Viren was taing Nivi to the room but in rope fiasco everybody is in  the house so what do u guys think?

Zarmeen, I think this will happen tomorrow when they all are back from mandir as their clothes are what they wore today. And Friday, maybe they will again go out hence they are home alone and then the bridal session. Because this fiasco will trigger something in Viren and he would want to have memories for Nivi... I do  not see them changing in their wedding attire and then changing back to these clothes before everybody comes back..
But you never know what CTs will show.. Maybe wedding before and then they will change and this rope fiasco.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

yeah it is possible as i was thinking the same!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
GOOD MORNING/ EVENING (depending on where you are) MY LOVELY PYAARI PYAARI DIs!

Okay so yesterday I was really frustrated but now I'm hoping I'm not as frustrated about it. So I will go and attempt to watch the episodes now. I can't find the link for the SBB segment as that doesn't work for me. BOO.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hi Mahi
Zarmeen, Sanju, - aisa mat socho yaar! Achcha achcha socho, toh achcha hoga.

I think , as Nivi is waiting on door of their room, Viren will be late because he will be thinking about the bulb fiasco,, nivi will be impatient and will enter the room and will be surprised to see the rope, dd will see her with rope and bewkoof will go calling viren, Viren will come and bring nivi down and will be angry with her and all will suspect nivi but nivi will convince viren who is already thinking because of bulb.then everyone will go to mandir and leave nivren home because they will assume that she is not feeling well and ask Viren to keep an eye on her.then nivren photo sessionBlushing

I so hope it goes this way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index