Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 86)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

Ketty.. Rope drama is definitely b4 d song.. I cant stop singing d song "aaj mein upar aasman neeche".. First today's segments, then today's nivren scene, then bulb reaching viren n now rope drama comes b4 song.. I'm sooo excited.. Sorry 4 d blabbering..
hey Ash i'm doing good. I think  the rope fiasco will be tomorrow and  the bridal session will be on Friday so really can't wait.

Yes bridal cum photo session is going to be on Friday - our New Year Eve gift..can't wait..
ow that he found the bulb and tomorrow phansi drama... so he is making sure that he gives all the happiness to Nivi before he does anything... He is creating memories for her.. so that it will be easy for her to go through the turmoil when he will become obsessive cum psycho
Anju dear, you did not read my other posts. I was saying even our other wish is going to be fulfilled that we gone have picture of both together in their bedroom pretty soon. Oh how I am dying to see that.Embarrassed
Yes, your wish of ghar mein akele is coming true. Keep on wishing dear, I will keep on counting her smiles for my Sweetu and tell him when he reaches 20LOLWink

Need to watch the episode and be back.
Hey did you all notice something different in my profile.
Yes, I got picture of them together Nivi all smiling and Viren looking at her passionately. Both NivRen how we want and how we know.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillating

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
good morning guyzz... How was the episode today... will it mend my ailing heart???

I was soo sad yesterday.. cuase of whats happening with our dearo nivi.. : (  I can't take anything of that nature ..

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

good morning guyzz... How was the episode today... will it mend my ailing heart???

I was soo sad yesterday.. cuase of whats happening with our dearo nivi.. : (  I can't take anything of that nature ..

It was just awesome , just ff where dd is in it.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

omg omg omg how cute was viren today Embarrassed

yeah specially nivren and dadaji sceneEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

ShayafanScintillatingSuchi-KinSanj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

I was thinking ki CTs really fooled us with dadi seeing d bulb.. I'm sure noone expected bulb to reach viren like today..
I miss aashvee today.. She would've given "beautiful" names for d evils n gone to wild thoughts with nivren flower throw.. She's missing a lot..

Ashy, dadi is a witness and this will really help later on to clear things up.. So, CTs showed us for a reason and we will soon find that out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Jaan b4 anything else pls go and see the SBB/SBS segments... YOu will forget everything else Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by milee1014

Ketty.. Rope drama is definitely b4 d song.. I cant stop singing d song "aaj mein upar aasman neeche".. First today's segments, then today's nivren scene, then bulb reaching viren n now rope drama comes b4 song.. I'm sooo excited.. Sorry 4 d blabbering..
hey Ash i'm doing good. I think  the rope fiasco will be tomorrow and  the bridal session will be on Friday so really can't wait.

Yes bridal cum photo session is going to be on Friday - our New Year Eve gift..can't wait..
ow that he found the bulb and tomorrow phansi drama... so he is making sure that he gives all the happiness to Nivi before he does anything... He is creating memories for her.. so that it will be easy for her to go through the turmoil when he will become obsessive cum psycho
Anju dear, you did not read my other posts. I was saying even our other wish is going to be fulfilled that we gone have picture of both together in their bedroom pretty soon. Oh how I am dying to see that.Embarrassed
Yes, your wish of ghar mein akele is coming true. Keep on wishing dear, I will keep on counting her smiles for my Sweetu and tell him when he reaches 20LOLWink

Yes, I got picture of them together Nivi all smiling and Viren looking at her passionately. Both NivRen how we want and how we know.

Did u change the signature too. Sorry did not observe it earlier ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Milee milee,.... I am so happy today.. Just cannot wish for more..
I have not read any other pages as you all discuss too much.. I am at work today.  I am jumping up and down... I am all ready to handle rope fiasco tomorrow as Friday is a new day.. And kal ka kya sochna, jo guzar gaya so guzar gaya..
Yes, we will see NiVren romantic pictures in their room now.. 2 wishes coming true..
Let me dream and see what all we want...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index