Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 84)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

OMG today's NivRen-Dadaji scene was mindblowing. Seriously yaar how cuter this guy can be. I so wish that whole fansi incident is before their song and date. And somebody please vanish this DD from screen yaar. Achche khase mood ka falooda bana deti hai. Angry

Hi Ketty.. I am just watching it now... Will comment it later on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

@Ketty - yes , it was really nice, can't wait to see. Kinshuk and Neha are really raising bar with their natural expressions and actingHug

@Millie - so what's cooking, millie! so agree with you. I sometimes feel Viren is just too good to be true even as fiction hiro.

@Rach - ok now on you are goin to think positively only right, now do "Pakka Promise" .

Sauji, I am still here replying to you girls. I am not able to go kya karu? I don't know what they want but I have all the items ready whatever these kids wish. I am a cool auntyLOL

Sach mein yaar, Viren is too good to be true and I think that is what he meant by the face of a new Hero. He is completely different than an average hero he handles everything differently. isn't it?

Girls, I am dead already...
Milee jaan, meri ichha puri ho gayi..you remember I had said ki kitna achha hoga agar ghar ke sab log chale jayen guru darshan ke liye jaise woh Sid ke b'day ke time gaye the and then Viren will make an excuse that he is sick or something... SO similar thing happened and they both are home alone..
Ab se mein aise wishes karti rahungi...I thank CTs for reading it and fulfilling it...Love you CTs..for making our New Year Eve

Hey, Anju
see all ur wishes are coming true, please wish for a nivren hug scene and hopefully it will also come true, pleease!

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey girls I watching yesterday the SBS segment and Inoticed one thing that when CC was saying stuff against Nivi in that rope fiasco Viren was looking at his mother suspicioulsy. I don;t know but did any1 noticed. I think he has started realising that someone is behind this.

Yes, I did...he was so upset and the way he looked at his mom - it was killing. He knows something is going on and that his mom just needs a reason... He is going to do something..

I think after today he will start realising that there is someone else behind all this and Nivi was rite all this time.
I have to see that segment again, couldn't watch it properly as it was like metal torture for me. Cry But in today's episode lagata hai Mr. Tube Light is in thinking mode. Akhir jal hai gayi batti. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

OMG today's NivRen-Dadaji scene was mindblowing. Seriously yaar how cuter this guy can be. I so wish that whole fansi incident is before their song and date. And somebody please vanish this DD from screen yaar. Achche khase mood ka falooda bana deti hai. Angry

Hi Ketty.. I am just watching it now... Will comment it later on
Hey Anju, can't wait for yours and Milee's analysis for today. BS was quite happy seeing them together like that. But I just want him to trust him too. 

tamushiShayafanScintillatinganjubala

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

I think it's gonna happen before the song/pic session as Nivi is still in same saree as today.nivren will clear it and then pic session Embarrassed, can't wait for tomorrow!Day Dreaming

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010anjubala

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Ketty.. Rope drama is definitely b4 d song.. I cant stop singing d song "aaj mein upar aasman neeche".. First today's segments, then today's nivren scene, then bulb reaching viren n now rope drama comes b4 song.. I'm sooo excited.. Sorry 4 d blabbering..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010anjubala

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Hey girls I watching yesterday the SBS segment and Inoticed one thing that when CC was saying stuff against Nivi in that rope fiasco Viren was looking at his mother suspicioulsy. I don;t know but did any1 noticed. I think he has started realising that someone is behind this.

Ashly my all hopes are on Navi's uploads and ur updates only but i am sure i cant keep myself away from sneaking and watching the show even with guests around...LOL

Zarmeen infact i observed that yesterday but then i also thought may be that was a hurt kind of expression on his face on hearing what others had to say abt Nivi..... But since now u also think the same, i guess my first assumption might be right then....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

final part-

viren throws a flower at nivi but it falls on dadaji...he runs away...nivi tries to cover up...again viren comes to throw another but nivi shouts no n dadaji sees him...a cute nivren-dadaji scene...he is trying to romance in front of dadaji too !!! finally dadaji understand n send them away ...he smiles at them....
HL-PT-Dd scene...dd says wat happened...HL is wondering if same thing'll happen to her as her mother...but PT stops her fm saying full thing...
viren takes nivi to room door...he goes out to take something, but comes twice to check if she went in n finally goes...cute scene...he comes out to ask nandu to give him a flower...cute virnandu scene...gardener says bulb is working maybe some1 threw out by mistake...viren says give to me n starts thinking....YES YES YES FINALLY...

precap- ydays segment scene upto viren's scolding...

thank God, rope drama over first n photo session after dat Dancing
Ashly, you are a lifesaver as always. Thanks dear, so much for posting a quick synopsis of the episode daily. I would die of waiting if it were not for your posts..

tamushiShayafansimran728gmann2010ashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index