Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 83)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Ok got to go, I will be back.
Thanks Ash for doing the live update you are a saviour.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

@Ketty - yes , it was really nice, can't wait to see. Kinshuk and Neha are really raising bar with their natural expressions and actingHug

@Millie - so what's cooking, millie! so agree with you. I sometimes feel Viren is just too good to be true even as fiction hiro.

@Rach - ok now on you are goin to think positively only right, now do "Pakka Promise" .

Sauji, I am still here replying to you girls. I am not able to go kya karu? I don't know what they want but I have all the items ready whatever these kids wish. I am a cool auntyLOL

Sach mein yaar, Viren is too good to be true and I think that is what he meant by the face of a new Hero. He is completely different than an average hero he handles everything differently. isn't it?

ohh ok, then ur niephews/nieces must love u a lot for being a cool aunt!Big smile

I hope so too that that's waht he meant, I soo don't wanna see a obssessiveness in Viren, possessiveness is ok.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

rach...u changed pic...beautiful pics na?...

ketty...rope drama is tmrw...i hope it ends tmrw itself...dd asked wat happened to nivi mom but HL-PT managed d topic..

sneha..i told u na dont worry abt missing show...it was mostly dd...i cant stop myself fm typing stupid b4 dd's name...see only d nivren scenes...

navi...pls upload 2days virnandu scene too...it was funny...

thanx tamushi n milee...

zarmeeno...how r u feeling now?...

now dat viren has started to think n rope drama'll happen tmrw, i hope we'll soon see MP's horrible end by the hands of viren...
waiting 4 all d beautiful analysis...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey girls I watching yesterday the SBS segment and Inoticed one thing that when CC was saying stuff against Nivi in that rope fiasco Viren was looking at his mother suspicioulsy. I don;t know but did any1 noticed. I think he has started realising that someone is behind this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

@Ketty - yes , it was really nice, can't wait to see. Kinshuk and Neha are really raising bar with their natural expressions and actingHug

@Millie - so what's cooking, millie! so agree with you. I sometimes feel Viren is just too good to be true even as fiction hiro.

@Rach - ok now on you are goin to think positively only right, now do "Pakka Promise" .

Sauji, I am still here replying to you girls. I am not able to go kya karu? I don't know what they want but I have all the items ready whatever these kids wish. I am a cool auntyLOL

Sach mein yaar, Viren is too good to be true and I think that is what he meant by the face of a new Hero. He is completely different than an average hero he handles everything differently. isn't it?

Girls, I am dead already...
Milee jaan, meri ichha puri ho gayi..you remember I had said ki kitna achha hoga agar ghar ke sab log chale jayen guru darshan ke liye jaise woh Sid ke b'day ke time gaye the and then Viren will make an excuse that he is sick or something... SO similar thing happened and they both are home alone..
Ab se mein aise wishes karti rahungi...I thank CTs for reading it and fulfilling it...Love you CTs..for making our New Year Eve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey girls I watching yesterday the SBS segment and Inoticed one thing that when CC was saying stuff against Nivi in that rope fiasco Viren was looking at his mother suspicioulsy. I don;t know but did any1 noticed. I think he has started realising that someone is behind this.

Yes, I did...he was so upset and the way he looked at his mom - it was killing. He knows something is going on and that his mom just needs a reason... He is going to do something..

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yes, I did...he was so upset and the way he looked at his mom - it was killing. He knows something is going on and that his mom just needs a reason... He is going to do something..

I think after today he will start realising that there is someone else behind all this and Nivi was rite all this time.

Shayafansimran728Scintillatinganjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
OMG today's NivRen-Dadaji scene was mindblowing. Seriously yaar how cuter this guy can be. I so wish that whole fansi incident is before their song and date. And somebody please vanish this DD from screen yaar. Achche khase mood ka falooda bana deti hai. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoanjubalaSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index