Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 82)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Yes RAch, His excitement was childlike!Embarrassed Nivi was also like indulging him with his zid and happy too!

Ash - thanks for the live update
Millie - hi, are you back after seeing the sbs/sbb segs
Zarmeen - Take care of yourself jaan, watch ur step hon, we missed you yesterday!
Hey Sauji, I am here but got to go to prepare Breakfast. But what a segment and the best part for me was where Nivi makes Viren look at her and the way Viren was so touched by that gesture. just looking at the segment if we are like this what will happen to us when we watch it on screen as a whole.Embarrassed
 
@ Mrs.Durghatan, phir kya hua? are you alright, I was thinking you are with your firends for sleepover. Please again with your falling plese dear take care, its not good to fall so many times. Watch your step.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

Yes RAch, His excitement was childlike!Embarrassed Nivi was also like indulging him with his zid and happy too!

Ash - thanks for the live update
Millie - hi, are you back after seeing the sbs/sbb segs
Zarmeen - Take care of yourself jaan, watch ur step hon, we missed you yesterday!
Hey Sauji, I am here but got to go to prepare Breakfast. But what a segment and the best part for me was where Nivi makes Viren look at her and the way Viren was so touched by that gesture. just looking at the segment if we are like this what will happen to us when we watch it on screen as a whole.Embarrassed
 
@ Mrs.Durghatan, phir kya hua? are you alright, I was thinking you are with your firends for sleepover. Please again with your falling plese dear take care, its not good to fall so many times. Watch your step.
Nahin yaar did not fall again but from the last fall my neck was in pain and asked my hubby to massage it and went out in -20 without covering it so it got worse so was unable to sit and was in bed whole day yesterday.

Edited by zarmeeno - 29 December 2010 at 7:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafanScintillating

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh God!!!!! Good Morning/Evening girls, wow what a way to start your day just awesome. Guys these CT's know how to handle us completelyLOL
As soon as I came online checked the article then when I came here SBB segment oh gosh its so beautiful and the way Nivi made him look at her I am so dead. Yeh toh hona hi tha, es ghar mein Sweetu kay baray mein koyi sochtha hi nahi, so he did all this himself, wow Sweetu what a surprise for Nivi and for us too Thank you sweetheart you are just awesome.
Now we will get to see picture of them together in their room, Anju our wish got fulfilled.
Hey Millie how are you I hope you are ok and in your senses today after watching the SBB segments or lost in beautiful dreamworld of NivRen wedding pictures.
Rachu, sweetie I was so concerned for you yesterday you gave me a heart attack with that post but I like it how your views are going along with mine nowadays. So how are you feeling now, I can understand about bad dreams we don't want anything bad happen to someone we love even its a fictional character.
About the segment oh isn't it the right way to start a day in NivRen dreamlandEmbarrassed. We always knew that noone cares about Sweetu in that jungle so sweetu got his wife the most beautiful and amazing surprise planned.
Rachu please always keep positive dear Viren is a passionate lover and nothing else. IF CT's show something else we can quit the show right? all of us will do the same and I am 100% sure of it.
So you did read my post I thought it was far behind you might have missed it sholly for yesterday. I am positive today and will remain positive now onwards I know no one thinks about him and he had to remind everyone that he is also there I think that's why he doesn't want to leave Nivi and wants her attention anyway I loved the surprise he planned for Nivi anyway none out of 4 are going to bade Mandir why even DivSid were not asked about that
Yes Rachu I did read it yesterday and wrote a reply too but I think you left by that time.
Yes, he got only 1 person in his life and he knows she is personification of LOVE itself and he knows someday she will love him too.
Now I don't even want to talk about that stupid Divya.
Right now I still think good about Sid but he needs to work on it, he needs to handle the situation with Divya pretty soon and want him to give a tight slap on her face and again it will be Nivi who will save her butt, then she will know how lucky she is to have a sister and husband like them, sharam say sari umar sar jukhjana chahiye.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Joined: 29 June 2010
Posts: 1616

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@Ketty - yes , it was really nice, can't wait to see. Kinshuk and Neha are really raising bar with their natural expressions and actingHug

@Millie - so what's cooking, millie! so agree with you. I sometimes feel Viren is just too good to be true even as fiction hiro.

@Rach - ok now on you are goin to think positively only right, now do "Pakka Promise" .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by tamushi

Yes RAch, His excitement was childlike!Embarrassed Nivi was also like indulging him with his zid and happy too!

Ash - thanks for the live update
Millie - hi, are you back after seeing the sbs/sbb segs
Zarmeen - Take care of yourself jaan, watch ur step hon, we missed you yesterday!
Hey Sauji, I am here but got to go to prepare Breakfast. But what a segment and the best part for me was where Nivi makes Viren look at her and the way Viren was so touched by that gesture. just looking at the segment if we are like this what will happen to us when we watch it on screen as a whole.Embarrassed
 
@ Mrs.Durghatan, phir kya hua? are you alright, I was thinking you are with your firends for sleepover. Please again with your falling plese dear take care, its not good to fall so many times. Watch your step.
Nahin yaar did not fall again but from the last fall my neck was in pain and asked my hubby to massage it and went out in -20 without covering it so it got worse so was unable to sit and was in bed whole day yesterday.
OH Dear, please take care Zarmeen. Specially in winter these falls cause lots of problems. Take good rest come online only if you can not to worry we are here we can chat later too when you are ok. I know you cannot keep your enthusiasm after the segment but please do take care dear.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
final part-
 
viren throws a flower at nivi but it falls on dadaji...he runs away...nivi tries to cover up...again viren comes to throw another but nivi shouts no n dadaji sees him...a cute nivren-dadaji scene...he is trying to romance in front of dadaji too !!! finally dadaji understand n send them away ...he smiles at them....
HL-PT-Dd scene...dd says wat happened...HL is wondering if same thing'll happen to her as her mother...but PT stops her fm saying full thing...
viren takes nivi to room door...he goes out to take something, but comes twice to check if she went in n finally goes...cute scene...he comes out to ask nandu to give him a flower...cute virnandu scene...gardener says bulb is working maybe some1 threw out by mistake...viren says give to me n starts thinking....YES YES YES FINALLY...
 
precap- ydays segment scene upto viren's scolding...
 
thank God, rope drama over first n photo session after dat Dancing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCtamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Joined: 12 March 2009
Posts: 2342

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

@Ketty - yes , it was really nice, can't wait to see. Kinshuk and Neha are really raising bar with their natural expressions and actingHug

@Millie - so what's cooking, millie! so agree with you. I sometimes feel Viren is just too good to be true even as fiction hiro.

@Rach - ok now on you are goin to think positively only right, now do "Pakka Promise" .

Sauji, I am still here replying to you girls. I am not able to go kya karu? I don't know what they want but I have all the items ready whatever these kids wish. I am a cool auntyLOL
 
Sach mein yaar, Viren is too good to be true and I think that is what he meant by the face of a new Hero. He is completely different than an average hero he handles everything differently. isn't it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafantamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

final part-
 
viren throws a flower at nivi but it falls on dadaji...he runs away...nivi tries to cover up...again viren comes to throw another but nivi shouts no n dadaji sees him...a cute nivren-dadaji scene...he is trying to romance in front of dadaji too !!! finally dadaji understand n send them away ...he smiles at them....
HL-PT-Dd scene...dd says wat happened...HL is wondering if same thing'll happen to her as her mother...but PT stops her fm saying full thing...
viren takes nivi to room door...he goes out to take something, but comes twice to check if she went in n finally goes...cute scene...he comes out to ask nandu to give him a flower...cute virnandu scene...gardener says bulb is working maybe some1 threw out by mistake...viren says give to me n starts thinking....YES YES YES FINALLY...
 
precap- ydays segment scene upto viren's scolding...
 
thank God, rope drama over first n photo session after dat Dancing
Thanks Ashly for summary. Love you sweetie for this. It looks like today's episode is watchable except HL-DD part. Oh hate that they are bringing Nivi's mom past. Pea brain DD's brain will work now. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index