Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 80)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by zarmeeno

hey girls u know what other scene I really like in SBB segment where there were staring at each other and suddenly Viren moves his face away and Nivi holds his face with one hand and moves it towards her. I think that is a big step for Nivi.

Wowww Zarmeen . even i also loved tht scene .I also wrote it in my comments .tht was my other fav scene along wid ofcourse d kiss one . Embarrassed .

yupp It is a bigg step frm Nivi's side .d way She holds Viren's cheek n moves 2wds her was 2 sweet .But why Viren was seeng another side yaar ? Confused .I mean Viren can't b shy as it is nt at all his personality then ? LOL

Nahin janu did u see his expression too, it was kind of sad types. Not very sure but it was not a shy expression. even i was wondering abt the same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

All of you  - Zarmeen,Moni,Sneha,Payal - are absolutely right.

The segment is soo gooood.
Viren and Nivi's dresses are complimenting each other  and both look gorgeous(Nivi) and handsome (Viren) in wedding dress. the almost kissEmbarrassedDay Dreaming, soo cute, I still don't how am I able to back to senses soo soon.LOLMay be because I had to watch on mute as I am at work.Angry

Hi Ketty and Rach, Rach don't worry, we get what u were going through when you wrote itHug
Hey sauji how are you thanks sweety but I loved today's segment I knew Viren will do all by himself for Nivi. He was damn excited when he was clicking pics with Nivi did you all noticed his excitement at that point and Nivi was also smiling.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafantamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh God!!!!! Good Morning/Evening girls, wow what a way to start your day just awesome. Guys these CT's know how to handle us completelyLOL
As soon as I came online checked the article then when I came here SBB segment oh gosh its so beautiful and the way Nivi made him look at her I am so dead. Yeh toh hona hi tha, es ghar mein Sweetu kay baray mein koyi sochtha hi nahi, so he did all this himself, wow Sweetu what a surprise for Nivi and for us too Thank you sweetheart you are just awesome.
Now we will get to see picture of them together in their room, Anju our wish got fulfilled.
Hey Millie how are you I hope you are ok and in your senses today after watching the SBB segments or lost in beautiful dreamworld of NivRen wedding pictures.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
part 1

breakfast table...all 4 bahus at table...cc says lets ask pandit abt any solution 4 nivi's condition...precap scene...cc big dramatic concern...btw, cc says like u thot uput lock on dat door (how she know)...stupid dd says maybe nivi is doing such things to get attentionAngry...vd n nivi shocked...cc n dd leaves..vd consoles nivi...
sid goes office n dd going home...sid nivi crosses path dd looks on...
NT dadi worried abt nivi...stupid dd comes...dadi asks abt nivi...dd tries to avoid answering...but dadi is smart...she takes her kasam...dd says nivi thinks since last nite dat some1 is troubling her...she is behaving weird...dadi says enuf...

coming up-YES YES YES
viren nandu talk...gardener brings a bulb...viren takes it saying "bulb?"...
YIPEE Dancing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-KinSanjDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i'm flying seeing d coming up scene...finally viren'll believe nivi n take D MP thing serious..

tamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

part 1

breakfast table...all 4 bahus at table...cc says lets ask pandit abt any solution 4 nivi's condition...precap scene...cc big dramatic concern...btw, cc says like u thot uput lock on dat door (how she know)...stupid dd says maybe nivi is doing such things to get attentionAngry...vd n nivi shocked...cc n dd leaves..vd consoles nivi...
sid goes office n dd going home...sid nivi crosses path dd looks on...
NT dadi worried abt nivi...stupid dd comes...dadi asks abt nivi...dd tries to avoid answering...but dadi is smart...she takes her kasam...dd says nivi thinks since last nite dat some1 is troubling her...she is behaving weird...dadi says enuf...

coming up-YES YES YES
viren nandu talk...gardener brings a bulb...viren takes it saying "bulb?"...
YIPEE Dancing
Wow thanks sweetu love you you are so sweet I am on cloud 9 after reading coming up scene and now I really want Viren to think about it and take the matters seriously to help Nivi and get the MP and become psycho on that person I won't mind Viren stalking MP 24/7 till MP gets mad and run away from house but not on Nivi please.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 29 December 2010 at 7:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

i'm flying seeing d coming up scene...finally viren'll believe nivi n take D MP thing serious..
Oh Ashly love you for this. Please update soon. I can't wait and I hope that fansi thing gets over today only. 

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Oh God!!!!! Good Morning/Evening girls, wow what a way to start your day just awesome. Guys these CT's know how to handle us completelyLOL
As soon as I came online checked the article then when I came here SBB segment oh gosh its so beautiful and the way Nivi made him look at her I am so dead. Yeh toh hona hi tha, es ghar mein Sweetu kay baray mein koyi sochtha hi nahi, so he did all this himself, wow Sweetu what a surprise for Nivi and for us too Thank you sweetheart you are just awesome.
Now we will get to see picture of them together in their room, Anju our wish got fulfilled.
Hey Millie how are you I hope you are ok and in your senses today after watching the SBB segments or lost in beautiful dreamworld of NivRen wedding pictures.
Rachu, sweetie I was so concerned for you yesterday you gave me a heart attack with that post but I like it how your views are going along with mine nowadays. So how are you feeling now, I can understand about bad dreams we don't want anything bad happen to someone we love even its a fictional character.
About the segment oh isn't it the right way to start a day in NivRen dreamlandEmbarrassed. We always knew that noone cares about Sweetu in that jungle so sweetu got his wife the most beautiful and amazing surprise planned.
Rachu please always keep positive dear Viren is a passionate lover and nothing else. IF CT's show something else we can quit the show right? all of us will do the same and I am 100% sure of it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index