Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 77)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hey girls u know what other scene I really like in SBB segment where there were staring at each other and suddenly Viren moves his face away and Nivi holds his face with one hand and moves it towards her. I think that is a big step for Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by gmann2010

I like Viren's reason for being in bridal dress than all of ours. LOL I am so glad that they are not getting remarried at this time. NivRen looked really cute in that segment.

Moni sweetie, which segment has that kiss? don't throw chappal at me, but didn't see it. Cry
Hey Ketty in SBB segment when they both r standing against the pillar then Viren moves forward to kiss her and nivi just moves away. It is almost at 12:21. Check it out sweetie.

Oh keetty u still didn't see it dear ? I thnk u need microscope for seeing it LOL .in date scene also u didn't thnk it was abt 2 kiss n all n 2dy u didn't find it LOL .hota h  hota h  dear i cn understand .LOL ,but like zarmmeen said it is in SBB seg

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I like Viren's reason for being in bridal dress than all of ours. LOL I am so glad that they are not getting remarried at this time. NivRen looked really cute in that segment.

Moni sweetie, which segment has that kiss? don't throw chappal at me, but didn't see it. Cry
Hey Ketty in SBB segment when they both r standing against the pillar then Viren moves forward to kiss her and nivi just moves away. It is almost at 12:21. Check it out sweetie.
I want to see segment please give me the link pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Good morning and evening girls how are you really excited after reading article I am sorry about yesterday as I saw a bad dream and when I got up I wrote all that. Anyway I read the article and must say they look so well in their outfits together but couldn't find the Video link for SBB/SBS segment can anyone of you post a link of that.
Hey Rach how r u sweetie? Hug hope you r all excited now after reading that article. I haven't read, just about too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Thanks Zarmeen. How r u sweetie. How was your sleepover. missed you yesterday. I check that again, how can I miss that. Embarrassed
NP sweetie. I'm much better. Oh yaar don't even as me how much I missed u guys but i did get home yesterday but was no able to move at all coz my neck was really in a bad shape from the fall. So was in bed whole day yesterday.

That scene was so cute. And now dying to c the episode. But I think it will air tomorrow as today we will be dealing with the rope fiasco.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Good morning/Good evening girls. So what is happening? I just read about SBB/SBS segment, still have to watch it. At least something hopeful. Smile I wished yesterday to see you all in upbeat mood, I think my wish has granted. Big smile

Ketty pls go and watch the segments and u will be in NivRenland like we are Embarrassed
Hey Sneha sweetie. How r u? HugI am in NivRen land. Day Dreaming We can now watch these segments again and again if episode is bad. Big smile I hope this is after that whole fansi rope fiasco.

Yes Janu i am expecting and hoping at the same time for this to be after the phansi fiasco only coz of the same clothes they were wearing yesterday and members of the family being present at home. I think that's y they leave NivRen at home asking Viren to take care of Nivi i guess.... Moreover the article mentioned the song seq is tomorrow and the phansi has to be today... WE can only hope jaan rest all is in CT's hands ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

hey girls u know what other scene I really like in SBB segment where there were staring at each other and suddenly Viren moves his face away and Nivi holds his face with one hand and moves it towards her. I think that is a big step for Nivi.

Wowww Zarmeen . even i also loved tht scene .I also wrote it in my comments .tht was my other fav scene along wid ofcourse d kiss one . Embarrassed .

yupp It is a bigg step frm Nivi's side .d way She holds Viren's cheek n moves 2wds her was 2 sweet .But why Viren was seeng another side yaar ? Confused .I mean Viren can't b shy as it is nt at all his personality then ? LOL

Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I want to see segment please give me the link pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeCry
Rach let me go and check out the links and will PM u shortly.

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index