Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 76)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. So what is happening? I just read about SBB/SBS segment, still have to watch it. At least something hopeful. Smile I wished yesterday to see you all in upbeat mood, I think my wish has granted. Big smile

Ketty pls go and watch the segments and u will be in NivRenland like we are Embarrassed
Hey Sneha sweetie. How r u? HugI am in NivRen land. Day Dreaming We can now watch these segments again and again if episode is bad. Big smile I hope this is after that whole fansi rope fiasco.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Good morning/Good evening girls. So what is happening? I just read about SBB/SBS segment, still have to watch it. At least something hopeful. Smile I wished yesterday to see you all in upbeat mood, I think my wish has granted. Big smile

Hii Ketty HugHug .hu r u jaan ?

ATLEAST ???????? Shocked .Dear don't say it ATLEAST  yaar .Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi wht else u want ? LOL
Hey Ketty, how yu dear. I am glad you wished for all of us to be in an upbeat mood and it got granted.
Hey Payal dear how r u? Hug I hated yesterday. And all of us were in literally killing mood. I am happy to we are all excited and day dreaming today. Big smile

ShayafanScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Where did Payal go? I presume she is continuously watching that scene LOL
Hey Sneha, you got that right. My God!! NivRen are looking soooo good. Awww, I can't get enough of them yaar.

yes Payal NivRen were looking damnn adorable yaar as Bridal dresses . Embarrassed .
n Yar Wht 2 say abt Viren yaar ? He is just 2 gd yaar n such a swwetheart .Yaar is bande ki Duniya Nivi se start hoti h n it ends wid Nivi Embarrassed .I mean when he would thnk of himself yaar ? sahi kaha tha Nivi ne " tumein aur kuch nahi aata na Viren " Veryy veryy true He really doesn't know anythng except Nivi .his world is Nivi , His life is Nivi . his everythng Is Nivi . Yaar hu cn some1 love 2 some1 so much upto dis extent

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010ashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Good morning and evening girls how are you really excited after reading article I am sorry about yesterday as I saw a bad dream and when I got up I wrote all that. Anyway I read the article and must say they look so well in their outfits together but couldn't find the Video link for SBB/SBS segment can anyone of you post a link of that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

OMG, girls!! Ashly, Zarmeen, Sneha, Moni,oh wow!! I had completely missed the SBB segment. He was so going to kiss her. At least, now unlike the date scene there is no doubt about it and no one can say, no it was only in our minds, hehe. Wink Guys, this segment is to die for. NivRen are looking so cute. Awww, I cannot get enough of them. God, I have to get ready to go to work right now and just don't want to at all. Unhappy

Payal u mean u missed the whole SBB segment or just the scene. No wonder u were so shocked to read our posts. How r u feeling now LOL
Sneha, the whole segment. For the life of me, I would not miss the almost kiss scene, had I already watched it. I still think, Viren was so thinking it in the date scene as well. I don't think I can answer your question, "how am I feeling?". Gosh, this is unbelievably good. What is going to happen to all of us, when there is a out an out full blown romance going on between NivRen...

I am waiting for that janu. They are still stuck on friendship track but are showing so much romance, i dont know what will be shown in the Romance track and how will we take it Dead

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

I like Viren's reason for being in bridal dress than all of ours. LOL I am so glad that they are not getting remarried at this time. NivRen looked really cute in that segment.

Moni sweetie, which segment has that kiss? don't throw chappal at me, but didn't see it. Cry
Hey Ketty in SBB segment when they both r standing against the pillar then Viren moves forward to kiss her and nivi just moves away. It is almost at 12:21. Check it out sweetie.

ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hello Girls !!! JUst logged in and got such a gr8 news about NivRen's romantic moments in SBB and SBS. OMG they looked damn sweet and gorgeous in the brial costumes... Can't describe it yaar.. Especially Nivi, cld not get my eyes off her...... Also one thing i am happy about is that the segment proves that Phansi fiasco will not effect NivRen relationship though not sure if Viren will have his thinking cap on or will it be shown to the audiences... I am so so happy in anticipation of what will happen tomorrow Embarrassed

And Moni hun r u there? did u see the segment, this time it was really clear and no one can deny that Viren was going to kiss Nivi Embarrassed. Even Nivi can't deny that and she stood ground till last moment but ran away at the last moment, shaaa is sharmili ka kya karein LOL

Heyy Sneha jaann i m here Hug ohhhh I m still in NivRen's wonderland yaar Day Dreaming .I m just spechless .hu adorable NivRen were loking yaar in marrige dresses . ohhhh i m deaddd Dead n veryy veryy true Yaar Viren was abt 2 Kiss Nivi n d most wonder part is tht Nivi was nt at all ahy .She wated till d end .ohhhh Wink .LOLn dis time no1 cn challenge us becozz it was crystal clear LOLWink although at tht date sequence also I felt d same but many of them were nt agrred but dis time no1 will b able 2 challenge me LOL

Yarr I saw both d segments of SBS n SBB n OmGG I m deaddd .Seriouslly Yar NivRen were looking damnn cutee n So adorable in their Wedding dresses , They were looking Perfect Married couple . Embarrassed

OHH god I seriouslyy got goosebumps Where Viren was shown abt 2 kiss Nivi Embarrassed .OOHh My jaanu was looking damnn damnn hottt n so dashing in tht cream Sherwani n Neha was loking so preety . In 1 scene Nivi keeps her hand on Viren's cheeks n turns his face 2wds her .Haii haii 2 romantic .

n d photosesion was so swweet .d way Viren was again n again gong n was setting d timer of d camera was so sweet .poses of Nivren were 2 gd n So cutee .

n I loved d interview where poor Neha tells ki " Haan hAan hamne reel check ki thi camere mein " kinshuk cuts it n says " Aajkal Camero mein reel nahi microchips hota h " heheee She gets angry haaaaa So sweet .Smile

Can'tt wait for d episode 2 air yaar .My NivRen r alone in d house wowww .Yar we were wanting Nivren 2 go somewhere alone n See our Request had been fulfilled though ddifference is tht instead of Nivren other family members goes outside by leaving Nivren alone in d house .whch is more n more romantic wht say ? Wink

Are jaan u r here hugs ....... OMG i have watched both the segments dont know how many times and the abt kiss wala scene countless times. I really hope they show it crystal clear in the show scene too. Remember how they badly edited the hand kiss scene from KC. The segments had shown it better than in the show. I want them to show this closely in the episode Embarrassed

And how cutely they were fighting yaar like a real couple. Kinny was like okay okay tum bolo, sorry sorry and she was embarrased when Kinny interupted and corrected her LOL

Moni dont hate me but i really love their jodi. i mean KinHa too LOL

Why i would hate u my sweetheart Hug .I love Kinha 2 .me 2lovd their interviews .

Oh yaa dear i hope 2 they show d kiss scene crystal clear . n jaan don't worry 2dy no1 is there who will challenge us regarding Kiss n all . LOL

Oh Janu u r open to sharing Kinny with Neha too. Oh u r not over possessive then LOL I am sure Sanju would kill me......

Heyy one min one min wht did u say ? come again LOL .

Who said 2 u dear ki i m ready 2 share Kinshuk .it is nt at all possible dear ,Kinsuk mera tha , mera h n mera hi rahega .

Dear i m over , psycho , mad , crazyy possessive when it comes 2 my Kinny . me 2 would kill 2 every1 if any of them will ever want 2 seperate my Kinny frm me  Embarrassed .I m nt gong 2 share my jaanu wid any1  phir chahe vo koi bhi ho .neha kya cheez h ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I like Viren's reason for being in bridal dress than all of ours. LOL I am so glad that they are not getting remarried at this time. NivRen looked really cute in that segment.

Moni sweetie, which segment has that kiss? don't throw chappal at me, but didn't see it. Cry
Hey Ketty in SBB segment when they both r standing against the pillar then Viren moves forward to kiss her and nivi just moves away. It is almost at 12:21. Check it out sweetie.
Thanks Zarmeen. How r u sweetie. How was your sleepover. missed you yesterday. I check that again, how can I miss that. Embarrassed

ShayafanScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index