Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 74)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?
Hey Zarmeen, how are you? Did you see the SBB & SBS segments? OMG, they are to die for..
Hey Payal yes sweetie watched both the segments but the SBB one was really amazing. It is to die for  and the best part is that it is after the rope incident so that means everything was fine between Nivren.

Hey Zarmeen n Payal hu r u dear ? HugHug .must b in Nivren's dreamland just like me Wink .OMGG Yaar wht a cute seg of both SBS n SBB .I reallyy got goosebumps in tht kissing scene .Embarrassed .dis is our haal when we saw only d segments , imagine wht will happen when it would b telecasted in d show .BTW i thnk it will b aired tomm hainaa? ohh no can'tt waitt till tomm yaar Cry .Yeh kal jaldi aaye
hey Moni much better now. But u now what I like abt the segment that they will be alone in the house so no weddiang drama again which is much better coz we get to c just Nivren and it i smore romantic rather than going thorugh the whole cermony. And plus yaar they were all alone at home which we all always wanted.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello Girls !!! JUst logged in and got such a gr8 news about NivRen's romantic moments in SBB and SBS. OMG they looked damn sweet and gorgeous in the brial costumes... Can't describe it yaar.. Especially Nivi, cld not get my eyes off her...... Also one thing i am happy about is that the segment proves that Phansi fiasco will not effect NivRen relationship though not sure if Viren will have his thinking cap on or will it be shown to the audiences... I am so so happy in anticipation of what will happen tomorrow Embarrassed

And Moni hun r u there? did u see the segment, this time it was really clear and no one can deny that Viren was going to kiss Nivi Embarrassed. Even Nivi can't deny that and she stood ground till last moment but ran away at the last moment, shaaa is sharmili ka kya karein LOL

Heyy Sneha jaann i m here Hug ohhhh I m still in NivRen's wonderland yaar Day Dreaming .I m just spechless .hu adorable NivRen were loking yaar in marrige dresses . ohhhh i m deaddd Dead n veryy veryy true Yaar Viren was abt 2 Kiss Nivi n d most wonder part is tht Nivi was nt at all ahy .She wated till d end .ohhhh Wink .LOLn dis time no1 cn challenge us becozz it was crystal clear LOLWink although at tht date sequence also I felt d same but many of them were nt agrred but dis time no1 will b able 2 challenge me LOL

Yarr I saw both d segments of SBS n SBB n OmGG I m deaddd .Seriouslly Yar NivRen were looking damnn cutee n So adorable in their Wedding dresses , They were looking Perfect Married couple . Embarrassed

OHH god I seriouslyy got goosebumps Where Viren was shown abt 2 kiss Nivi Embarrassed .OOHh My jaanu was looking damnn damnn hottt n so dashing in tht cream Sherwani n Neha was loking so preety . In 1 scene Nivi keeps her hand on Viren's cheeks n turns his face 2wds her .Haii haii 2 romantic .

n d photosesion was so swweet .d way Viren was again n again gong n was setting d timer of d camera was so sweet .poses of Nivren were 2 gd n So cutee .

n I loved d interview where poor Neha tells ki " Haan hAan hamne reel check ki thi camere mein " kinshuk cuts it n says " Aajkal Camero mein reel nahi microchips hota h " heheee She gets angry haaaaa So sweet .Smile

Can'tt wait for d episode 2 air yaar .My NivRen r alone in d house wowww .Yar we were wanting Nivren 2 go somewhere alone n See our Request had been fulfilled though ddifference is tht instead of Nivren other family members goes outside by leaving Nivren alone in d house .whch is more n more romantic wht say ? Wink

Are jaan u r here hugs ....... OMG i have watched both the segments dont know how many times and the abt kiss wala scene countless times. I really hope they show it crystal clear in the show scene too. Remember how they badly edited the hand kiss scene from KC. The segments had shown it better than in the show. I want them to show this closely in the episode Embarrassed

And how cutely they were fighting yaar like a real couple. Kinny was like okay okay tum bolo, sorry sorry and she was embarrased when Kinny interupted and corrected her LOL

Moni dont hate me but i really love their jodi. i mean KinHa too LOL

Why i would hate u my sweetheart Hug .I love Kinha 2 .me 2lovd their interviews .

Oh yaa dear i hope 2 they show d kiss scene crystal clear . n jaan don't worry 2dy no1 is there who will challenge us regarding Kiss n all . LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010ShayafanScintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
So everyone happy again.LOL
these cts ek din jaan le lete hain, dusre din jaan phoonk dete hain hum mein!

Good to see everyone excited
The article was so good. can't wait for the epi. Let me go watch the sbs/sbb and if I am still breathing, i will be back.LOL

btw, hi ketty,Moni,Sneha,Payal,Zarmeen,ash, all the silent readers. Sorry if I missed anyone.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Shayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12moniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

OMG, girls!! Ashly, Zarmeen, Sneha, Moni,oh wow!! I had completely missed the SBB segment. He was so going to kiss her. At least, now unlike the date scene there is no doubt about it and no one can say, no it was only in our minds, hehe. Wink Guys, this segment is to die for. NivRen are looking so cute. Awww, I cannot get enough of them. God, I have to get ready to go to work right now and just don't want to at all. Unhappy

Payal u mean u missed the whole SBB segment or just the scene. No wonder u were so shocked to read our posts. How r u feeling now LOL

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Where did Payal go? I presume she is continuously watching that scene LOL
Hey Sneha, you got that right. My God!! NivRen are looking soooo good. Awww, I can't get enough of them yaar.

Shayafansimran728gmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

HI SNEHA..YEAH I M NEW TO THIS FORUM..NIVI LOOKS PRETTY EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP...HER BEAUTY IS NATURAL...THATS Y VIREN HAD FALLEN FOR HER Wink

How true Vinasa. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

OMG, girls!! Ashly, Zarmeen, Sneha, Moni,oh wow!! I had completely missed the SBB segment. He was so going to kiss her. At least, now unlike the date scene there is no doubt about it and no one can say, no it was only in our minds, hehe. Wink Guys, this segment is to die for. NivRen are looking so cute. Awww, I cannot get enough of them. God, I have to get ready to go to work right now and just don't want to at all. Unhappy

Payal u mean u missed the whole SBB segment or just the scene. No wonder u were so shocked to read our posts. How r u feeling now LOL
Sneha, the whole segment. For the life of me, I would not miss the almost kiss scene, had I already watched it. I still think, Viren was so thinking it in the date scene as well. I don't think I can answer your question, "how am I feeling?". Gosh, this is unbelievably good. What is going to happen to all of us, when there is a out an out full blown romance going on between NivRen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?
Hey Zarmeen, how are you? Did you see the SBB & SBS segments? OMG, they are to die for..
Hey Payal yes sweetie watched both the segments but the SBB one was really amazing. It is to die for  and the best part is that it is after the rope incident so that means everything was fine between Nivren.

Hey Zarmeen n Payal hu r u dear ? HugHug .must b in Nivren's dreamland just like me Wink .OMGG Yaar wht a cute seg of both SBS n SBB .I reallyy got goosebumps in tht kissing scene .Embarrassed .dis is our haal when we saw only d segments , imagine wht will happen when it would b telecasted in d show .BTW i thnk it will b aired tomm hainaa? ohh no can'tt waitt till tomm yaar Cry .Yeh kal jaldi aaye
hey Moni much better now. But u now what I like abt the segment that they will be alone in the house so no weddiang drama again which is much better coz we get to c just Nivren and it i smore romantic rather than going thorugh the whole cermony. And plus yaar they were all alone at home which we all always wanted.

Oh yes dear agrred . Remember we all wanted tht Nivren should go somewhere out alone n see our wish had been fulfilled .only d difference is tht  instead of Nivren d family goes putside by leaving Nivren alone in d house whch is more romantic then anythng hainaa?Wink 

Jaan i want 2 sk u 1 thng ki why NivRen didn't go 2 Mandir wid all of them ? Confused .As far as i m guessing Our naughty badmash Viren might hav made excuse of feeling ill n So Nivi was asked 2 remain in d house so tht she could tc of Viren .Wht say ? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index