Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 73)

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
HI SNEHA..YEAH I M NEW TO THIS FORUM..NIVI LOOKS PRETTY EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP...HER BEAUTY IS NATURAL...THATS Y VIREN HAD FALLEN FOR HER Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. So what is happening? I just read about SBB/SBS segment, still have to watch it. At least something hopeful. Smile I wished yesterday to see you all in upbeat mood, I think my wish has granted. Big smile

Hii Ketty HugHug .hu r u jaan ?

ATLEAST ???????? Shocked .Dear don't say it ATLEAST  yaar .Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi wht else u want ? LOL
Your mind goes in overdrive when it comes to Viren/Kinny. Let me watch. I will be back. LOL LOL LOL When you say about to kiss, who interrupted? Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?

Hey hun. how r u doing. R u back home ?
Hey sweetie. I'm good. Got back home yesterday but u know how I fell from stairs the other day. So my neck was hurting and ai sked my hubby to massage it and after that went out in - 20 without covering it so was not able to move all day yesterday but thank god I'm much better today so backk on the forum.

Oh Zarmeen plzz take care of urself dear . I hope u r alrght Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Good morning/Good evening girls. So what is happening? I just read about SBB/SBS segment, still have to watch it. At least something hopeful. Smile I wished yesterday to see you all in upbeat mood, I think my wish has granted. Big smile

Ketty pls go and watch the segments and u will be in NivRenland like we are Embarrassed

gmann2010Scintillating

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

ATLEAST ???????? Shocked .Dear don't say it ATLEAST  yaar .Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi wht else u want ? LOL
Your mind goes in overdrive when it comes to Viren/Kinny. Let me watch. I will be back. LOL LOL LOL When you say about to kiss, who interrupted? Wink

Jaan 2dy u would nt b able 2 challenge me .I m damnn sure .but then also if u want 2 confirm it then go ahead LOLWink

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Hey Ketty, how yu dear. I am glad you wished for all of us to be in an upbeat mood and it got granted.

Shayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Where did Payal go? I presume she is continuously watching that scene LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?

Hey hun. how r u doing. R u back home ?
Hey sweetie. I'm good. Got back home yesterday but u know how I fell from stairs the other day. So my neck was hurting and ai sked my hubby to massage it and after that went out in - 20 without covering it so was not able to move all day yesterday but thank god I'm much better today so backk on the forum.

Jaan u r lucky to have such a sweet and caring husband but i think u too need to take care of urself. First of all u hardly sleep and now with the broken neck u went out without covering. Think abt ur hubby and kid hun and thoda hamare bare mein bhi socho. U know how much we will miss u if you r not able to come online na...
Awwww thank u so much Jaani but I'm being careful rite now and yaar i miss u guys so much myself so I wanna keep myself up and abt so that I keep on coming here and chat with u guys

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index