Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 71)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?
Hey Zarmeen, how are you? Did you see the SBB & SBS segments? OMG, they are to die for..
Hey Payal yes sweetie watched both the segments but the SBB one was really amazing. It is to die for  and the best part is that it is after the rope incident so that means everything was fine between Nivren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafanScintillating

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
payal dear...we r talking abt d sbb/sbs segment of 2day...he was sooo close to her n was abt to kiss but she turned away...*running to watch dat scene again*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafanScintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

sneha..did u see d new TB article?...pics r so nice....they r fm d new seq... 

he was really going to kiss her Day Dreaming..

Ash huny u r here. Where is everyone else. Yeah i saw the segments and was so so happy yaar. Finally some relief after 2-3 days of torture. I wish they all never return and we keep getting this dose of Nivren Day Dreaming

I thought i would say hi and bye to my Maniac friends since i am expecting guests today and they would be there till first week of Jan and will not be able to frequently visit the forum. Dont know how i will manage to see the show though but am sure will somehow manageCry Will miss u girls so much Cry
Eeeeeeee, what kiss? Did I miss something? Where?

Oh Payal how can u miss this yaar. Go back and see the segments and u surely will get it this time LOL

AlariaScintillatingzarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Hey Ashly you already changed your picture. Nice. NivRen look so adorable
ya...i was already in clouds seeing d segment...den i saw d pics in d TB article n completely lost control...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafan

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Ash huny u r here. Where is everyone else. Yeah i saw the segments and was so so happy yaar. Finally some relief after 2-3 days of torture. I wish they all never return and we keep getting this dose of Nivren Day Dreaming

I thought i would say hi and bye to my Maniac friends since i am expecting guests today and they would be there till first week of Jan and will not be able to frequently visit the forum. Dont know how i will manage to see the show though but am sure will somehow manageCry Will miss u girls so much Cry

Oh Payal how can u miss this yaar. Go back and see the segments and u surely will get it this time LOL
OMG payal u did not c that. He was at to kiss her but she turned away. It was so cute

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I am waiting for the photos from the scenes to update my profile snap too Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?

Hey hun. how r u doing. R u back home ?
Hey sweetie. I'm good. Got back home yesterday but u know how I fell from stairs the other day. So my neck was hurting and ai sked my hubby to massage it and after that went out in - 20 without covering it so was not able to move all day yesterday but thank god I'm much better today so backk on the forum.

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged

OMG payal u did not c that. He was at to kiss her but she turned away. It was so cute

And did u girls see she was smiling and did not even get embarrased Embarrassed Oh my god i was speechless. But girls did not like one thing. Y is Nivi still maintaining it on friendship level and even the TB article mentioned the lyrics around friendship only. I want to see it develop yaar, friendship to thi na pehle se ab kuch aur plsss...

AlariaScintillatingashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index