Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 70)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hello girls. Long time no c how r u all doing and what r we discussing here?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafanScintillatinganjubala

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls !! *hugs*

I should not be online, but I could not help it !! Embarrassed OMG the Segments are to die for ! You know when I read the written update my eyes got moist just thinking that Viren loves her so much that he actually wanted to recreate their wedding for the photo session !! But when I saw the segments, i had tears in my eyes, because he has literally dressed her up as a bride Embarrassed How can anyone love someone so much in this day and age ? Seriously to me it is unheard off ! I just hope and pray that CT's do not ruin this scene with the stalker doing something else !!! Please CT's I'm begging you !! Please let this sequence be as sweet or even more sweeter then the NivRen date !! My babies finally got the house to themselves, and they are alone, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Don't spoil it for them or us viewers ??

Navi love how r u ? U watched the segments? I am in NivRen land hunDay Dreaming I seriously wish they give us a long sequence(longer than the date seq) and uninterrupted 1. U know what girls yest when i saw Viren looking at the snap from the album VD had dropped i realised it would be Viren who will plan the whole thing and not any other Sood's wish(how can we do wishful thinking with only Animals living in this Mahal). And yest in the morning again Viren said he planned sumthing to i was damn sure he would be the one to do all this.... Girls we are still struggling with pin pointing who the stalker is and what the CT's are thinking but atleast i have now learnt how to dissect the promoLOL. See i told u earlier i think the CT's are trying to show 2 different things in promo 1. phansi wala scene and another the bridal thing... Atleast ek to matka theek baitha LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728Scintillatingashred12

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by ashred12

sneha..did u see d new TB article?...pics r so nice....they r fm d new seq... 

he was really going to kiss her Day Dreaming..

Ash huny u r here. Where is everyone else. Yeah i saw the segments and was so so happy yaar. Finally some relief after 2-3 days of torture. I wish they all never return and we keep getting this dose of Nivren Day Dreaming

I thought i would say hi and bye to my Maniac friends since i am expecting guests today and they would be there till first week of Jan and will not be able to frequently visit the forum. Dont know how i will manage to see the show though but am sure will somehow manageCry Will miss u girls so much Cry
Eeeeeeee, what kiss? Did I miss something? Where?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Zarmeen, how are you? Did you see the SBB & SBS segments? OMG, they are to die for..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
sneha dear maybe all r asleep....myself goes on and off all d time...dont worry abt missing d show...nivren scenes 'll be there thanx to navi...enjoy ur time with guests...tc...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

PLZ PLZ CT'S DONT RUIN THERE ROMANCE BY STALKER THING..
OMG NIVREN LOOKS SOO CUTE IN WEDDING ATTIRE...ACTUALLY VIREN LOOKS TOO GOOD IN WHITE ...WHITE COLOUR SUITS HIM MORE ...NIVI IS MORE PRETTY THAN DIVYA IN BRIDAL WEAR...
THERE CHEMISTRY ROCKSS

Hi Vinasa. We haven't met. R u new to the forum? Anyways let me welcome u to the NivRen maniac group Big smile I am Sneha... yeah i fully agree Nivi looked like a dulhan and did u see the make up was also just like a touch up, it wasn't even showing and still she managed to look so gorgeous .....

Alariazarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sneha dear maybe all r asleep....myself goes on and off all d time...dont worry abt missing d show...nivren scenes 'll be there thanx to navi...enjoy ur time with guests...tc...
Hey Ashly you already changed your picture. Nice. NivRen look so adorable

Shayafanashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey hun. how r u doing. R u back home ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index