Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 7)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay, I hate Divya so damn much right now.
Like she seriously has issues.
First, she tells her mom that she thinks Nivi is doing all these weird things purposefully (as if to say that Nivi is doing it for attention-- which isn't like Nivi... that's more Divya's styler) AND THEN in the precap for tomorrow's episode she calls Nivi a scaredycat and that Nivi used to be scared of everything so she's run to her dadi and that's why dadi never really let her do stuff. LIKE SERIOUSLY DIVYA!? SHUT UP! I hate her so much and I think she is just plain horrible. And it's all thanks to that mother of hers. What the hell kind of mother tells her daughter that it is okay to step on people and even hurt their feelings if it gives you your place in the house. Divya is horrible. Selfish. Dumb (about the world because because when it comes to herself, she's slick-- not smart but slick as in knows how to get what she wants). Poor Nivi. Ughh
101% agree with the mahi di!
Someday, I feel like getting a wooden baseball bat and wacking her head with it if she doesn't shut up, that should make her brain funstion properly. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
girls, am i allowed to hit Divya??? Please say yes as I really want to..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamsmilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

COULD I JOIN YOU ANJU DI!!
PLEASE, DIL KO SUKOON MIL JAYEGA!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
poor nivi.. I am not watching todays episode...
I do not think I am going ot watch for another week.

Hate the CTs

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafansihumilee1014gmann2010Scintillating

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by ashred12

resh....d person ran out in some sheet thru MAIN DOOR n turned back once...dadi saw his back..she saw bulb in his hand...he threw d bulb behind d pillar n ran away in direction away fm both houses...

that means stalker is someone outside the house or someone is using outside help.............
today i had my doubts on keshaveLOL LOL

That's exactly what I was thinking... especially since Naintara was like how she doesn't know what is going on with him these days. As to what he does, where he goes, when he's going to come home, etc etc. BUT we must remember that whoever it was, knew that the bulb wasn't working from the beginning of the day so this might just be the CT's way to confuse us and make us think negative against Keshav when in fact he's probably working a lot just to try to manage the 2 lakhs he paid for Naintara's surgery. We have to remember the small details too like how the bulb wasn't working from early in the day and Nandu was sent out to get a replacement. Hmmm.... I seriously don't think it's Nandu but it has to be someone in the house because they knew that fact. I'm thinking it's Chancal with outside help perhaps.... especially the way in the precap she was inquiring about Nivi. Ugh hate her as much as Divya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014gmann2010Suchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
And Milee, Navz after today I will never think that DD is doing all this for lal the reasons that you gave yesterday..She is smart but only for herself and she only thinks for herself. She is stupid and is ruining her sister's life by saying all that infront of people.... Man, I so want Sid to slap DD and tell her the truth so that she backs off Nivi.

Viren, you better open your eyes and look what is going around you. And girls if you have noticed the sari, Viren's dress today is the same as they showed in the latest SBS segment. So, the fansi thing will be shown wither tomorrow or Thursday... It is gonna happen this week...So no shaadi for them as that promo was the track promo which is showing Nivi insane...and mystery track

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014gmann2010Suchi-

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

How about we gang up? 
The three of us, Anju di, me and Faiza (hi sweetie) hit Divya until she gets some sense in her and stops being such a horrible and fake person. LIKE HER MOTHER!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamsmilee1014gmann2010

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

YES by all means....I want to just open her brain and shout....so that her brain hears

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenlamsmilee1014gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index