Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 69)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i just hope it comes after rope drama so dat we can enjoy it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinasa

hope everything goes well with nivren...i m waiting 4 da day when nivi confess her love to viren
Hi Vinasa, this is Payal. I don't think we have interacted before. That's true a lot of folks are waiting for Nivi's confession of love to Viren, I think much much more than Viren himself, hehe. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yeh payal..viren is so so so desperate to hear those 3 words from nivi than us..just think how viren ll look on dat day ...damn hot n even more romantic on that day...i just cant wait 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728Scintillating

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hello Girls !!! JUst logged in and got such a gr8 news about NivRen's romantic moments in SBB and SBS. OMG they looked damn sweet and gorgeous in the brial costumes... Can't describe it yaar.. Especially Nivi, cld not get my eyes off her...... Also one thing i am happy about is that the segment proves that Phansi fiasco will not effect NivRen relationship though not sure if Viren will have his thinking cap on or will it be shown to the audiences... I am so so happy in anticipation of what will happen tomorrow Embarrassed

And Moni hun r u there? did u see the segment, this time it was really clear and no one can deny that Viren was going to kiss Nivi Embarrassed. Even Nivi can't deny that and she stood ground till last moment but ran away at the last moment, shaaa is sharmili ka kya karein LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariasimran728Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
sneha..did u see d new TB article?...pics r so nice....they r fm d new seq... 

he was really going to kiss her Day Dreaming..

Edited by ashred12 - 29 December 2010 at 5:44am

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hello girls !! *hugs*

I should not be online, but I could not help it !! Embarrassed OMG the Segments are to die for ! You know when I read the written update my eyes got moist just thinking that Viren loves her so much that he actually wanted to recreate their wedding for the photo session !! But when I saw the segments, i had tears in my eyes, because he has literally dressed her up as a bride Embarrassed How can anyone love someone so much in this day and age ? Seriously to me it is unheard off ! I just hope and pray that CT's do not ruin this scene with the stalker doing something else !!! Please CT's I'm begging you !! Please let this sequence be as sweet or even more sweeter then the NivRen date !! My babies finally got the house to themselves, and they are alone, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Don't spoil it for them or us viewers ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sneha..did u see d new TB article?...pics r so nice....they r fm d new seq... 

he was really going to kiss her Day Dreaming..

Ash huny u r here. Where is everyone else. Yeah i saw the segments and was so so happy yaar. Finally some relief after 2-3 days of torture. I wish they all never return and we keep getting this dose of Nivren Day Dreaming

I thought i would say hi and bye to my Maniac friends since i am expecting guests today and they would be there till first week of Jan and will not be able to frequently visit the forum. Dont know how i will manage to see the show though but am sure will somehow manageCry Will miss u girls so much Cry

mygod2010Alariasimran728Scintillatingxaviara

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
PLZ PLZ CT'S DONT RUIN THERE ROMANCE BY STALKER THING..
OMG NIVREN LOOKS SOO CUTE IN WEDDING ATTIRE...ACTUALLY VIREN LOOKS TOO GOOD IN WHITE ...WHITE COLOUR SUITS HIM MORE ...NIVI IS MORE PRETTY THAN DIVYA IN BRIDAL WEAR...
THERE CHEMISTRY ROCKSS

mygod2010AlariaShayafanScintillatingxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index