Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 67)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
cute sbs segment 2day...all gone 4 mandir, only nivren at home...nivren in wedding dress n viren taking photos a song seq romance...sbs voiceover making funny comments on viren's dancing...it was cute..

does dat mean 2day or tmrw rope drama n friday we'll get romance?????Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by ashred12 - 29 December 2010 at 2:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010ShayafanNivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

cute sbs segment 2day...all gone 4 mandir, only nivren at home...nivren in wedding dress n viren taking photos a song seq romance...sbs voiceover making funny comments on viren's dancing...it was cute..

does dat mean 2day or tmrw rope drama n friday we'll get romance?????Day DreamingDay Dreaming
OMG i love the CTs(sometimes lolz), they always make up for a bad epi lolz. Aaaaahhh i cant wait to see the video, i am allready having my breathing problem by reading only the update i think i will  die when i see it in the epi and hopefully nothing goes wrong. Yep i hope stupid rope drama is tomorrow or before the romance scene cause i dont want it after or happening on the same day.
aaaa cant wait to see nivi in wedding dress.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 29 December 2010 at 3:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hey, yipeeeee, my Shova dear's online. DancingHow are you sweets? Been missing you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, yipeeeee, my Shova dear's online. DancingHow are you sweets? Been missing you...
aww My Payal was missing u too hun. but i wont stay online for long mabye 10-15 minsCry
So how r u?? OMG did u see SBB and SBS i am too scared to watch as i think i will die of happiness. LOL
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aww My Payal was missing u too hun. but i wont stay online for long mabye 10-15 minsCry
So how r u?? OMG did u see SBB and SBS i am too scared to watch as i think i will die of happiness. LOL
Tell me about it. Hehe, but I wouldn't mind dying of this NivRen happiness. Wink Yup, can't wait either to watch both the segments. Preethi did post a link for the video on the forum but it is not working...

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Tell me about it. Hehe, but I wouldn't mind dying of this NivRen happiness. Wink Yup, can't wait either to watch both the segments. Preethi did post a link for the video on the forum but it is not working...
lolz yep its good to die of nivren happiness. yep i checked the link to but not working for me too hopefully we will get one soon.

Hey where is everybody?? when ever i come everyone seems to dissapearCry missing everybody. But i am happy at least ur online.

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

lolz yep its good to die of nivren happiness. yep i checked the link to but not working for me too hopefully we will get one soon.

Hey where is everybody?? when ever i come everyone seems to dissapearCry missing everybody. But i am happy at least ur online.
Ya, that's true not many people seem to be online right now. But you wait & watch, these SBB and SBS segments are going to work as a magnetic pull. Everyone will start coming online. Oh, but Shova, I tell you, NivRen seriously are therapeutic, after tomorrow's episode along with this fansi walla scene, this was so needed. Everyone had been so down. Just what we needed to cheer up..

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Ya, that's true not many people seem to be online right now. But you wait & watch, these SBB and SBS segments are going to work as a magnetic pull. Everyone will start coming online. Oh, but Shova, I tell you, NivRen seriously are therapeutic, after tomorrow's episode along with this fansi walla scene, this was so needed. Everyone had been so down. Just what we needed to cheer up..
so true payal this sbb and sbs segment is our medicine to make us come out of depression lolz. yep this scene is so needed. but when do u think the rope scene will happen, before this scene?? I hope so, wait if it happens before then its good rite uff i am worried again just thinking about rope scene but if this happens before this new romance scene then we know everything is fine rite?? wait do i make sense lolz i am not in my senses now, i have gone crazyyyy

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 29 December 2010 at 4:09am

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index