Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 65)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

yeah lets talk about Nivren. so whats your on your mind?? you watching the morning scenes again?? i am watching nagada song right now as it always makes me smile.
Simran yeh finally ur off the MP's back lolz. well u know i am watching the saree getting caught and nivi thinking its viren, lolz i love that. I was also watching nivi wating for viren when his bike broke down, man i love that scene too. actually i love all scenes so am watching everything that Navz uploded, they r good medicine for our stressed minds rite cause they always make us smile and drift off to nivren dreamland.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
arree yaar. when Nivi entered the room and I did not see Nivi's Photo Frame that Viren was talking to yesterday ..what happened?? Viren's frame is still there on ther 2nd table but Nivi's frame is missing from the 1st table???
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

arree yaar. when Nivi entered the room and I did not see Nivi's Photo Frame that Viren was talking to yesterday ..what happened?? Viren's frame is still there on ther 2nd table but Nivi's frame is missing from the 1st table???
whattt ok i didnt notice that wait i will watch again and see if i notice it.

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yea dear..when she comes with the pooja thali i see in the room and there is no frame. did Viren hide it or moved somewhere?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
simran ur rite the photo is missing hmm mabye MP stole it lolz jokes. anyways i better go now guys will comeback tomorrow. cya guys.

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yea dear..when she comes with the pooja thali i see in the room and there is no frame. did Viren hide it or moved somewhere?
lolz chill simran i think its a blooper and nothing else, we think too much into this show lolz. anyways u take care sweets i gota go ( i really dont want to ) so bye.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 29 December 2010 at 12:40am

Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
bye. tc everyone. even will go to sleep now.

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
okie guys i wtched the episode again..
and in the starting right after wen viren spoke to vandana, you see the MP walking through the same way to check upon Nivi, and lirary was just a few stepas away

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index