Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 64)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

See the biggest part that went against Nivi today was the fact that DD confirmed there was no bulb in there since morning. So, whoever planned this knew this from starting that there was no bulb and by going there in person hopefully people will gather and DD will tell in front of everyone what he or she expected. so who would want this? this will prove Nivi to be mad or lost out of her mind. 

Oh man I am confused. Its better we wait and watch. Bcos I feel if it was YD plan then she would not have left any opportunity to insult Nivi and take shots at her. So why was she not present there? how come Sid and Viren's room is on top and they heard the sounds and YD and BS did not?? oh these CTs are stupid. So, I feel YD was not involved directly in this. It could be Nandu and he could have told YD about the bulb being bad and he is going out to buy a new bulb and YD told him to use this to built this scene. 
But I feel YD does not leave any stone to take shots at Nivi so she would have been there today with everyone. but she was not. 
Other than that it has to be Sid. 
Simran ur absolutly correct in saying we should just wait and see cause there is no point in trying to figgure out this person cause the CTs will only twist it and turn it. but i still cant get YD out of my list, mabye the CTs didnt show her so we wont suspect her. but i think it might be nandu doing it on her orders so i kinda sgree with u . but lets not ruin our brains thinking about MP lets only concentrate on nivren, what sayBig smile

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

bye ketty. goodnight and sweet dreams. and please do not yell "Viren" in your sleep. and do not walk into the kitchen and remove the bulb dear in your sleep...ok just kidding. love ya. take care.
ROFLOMG removing light bulbs ahahahah i think we have to be extramly mad to do that but never trust our minds rite who knows mabye tonite i will remove one in my sleep also. ahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

arrey m not thinking re. it's wht i've noticed that the CT's r trying to show.
because that guy in the blanket did seem like to be viren, but the rest is up to the CT's
now if i was to think as a writter, nivi's madness leads to viren's possesiveness! but then again i can be wrong!
oh sorry sanju lolz i was thinking why u will suspect viren thats why i asked and i do agree with ur points the Cts are making it look like viren but it will turn out to be not him. dunno who the MP is and dont care to think about it now all i wanna think is how our Nivren love story will move ahead and million dollar question is when will we see it and how long do we have to wait for it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingKinSanj

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

yeah she was a friend of mine from FB yaar..she used to learn mking vms from me..i mean not vm mking but like colorsation and i used to give her tips to improve on her work yaar.
but then later on wht do i see she tried to copy my vms, like tried to mk em the way i did..and then to prove that she wasn't the only trying to mke em like mine, but someone was actually posting my vms without my copyright on it.
so i was shocked at first, and then yesterday when she gave me a link i immedicately got it that it was no one else but her because that video was uploaded like not even a day ago!
oh my why did she do such a thing, verry bad she used u. so did u let her know u know now. anyways i am happy all is sorted out and ur back to happy mood.Big smile

ScintillatingKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i duno hwy she did that either..but let's not discuss that anymore...
we r in a happy happy mood Big smile
Me will brb oki..gnna wtch ccbm and will see if i can capture something Wink

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged

ok plz plz tell me how would any stalker other THAN YD would know that Nivi will turn the light off tonight???? HOW? Its not something she does every night?? so why today and how did they know?? how how how? Only YD knew. thats why she was sitting with BS and made sure she waited till NIvi comes in with Meds and while leaving she will give instructions. So, ONLY AND ONLY YD knew that by telling Nivi ..she will go and turn the lights off and she can play with her mind then. There is no way for Viren, Sid, DD, VD, CC etc to know that YD will tell her to switch lights off.
unless yes if someone is in with her and she told them ahead of time.

Please girls think about it.
actually simran when YD told nivi to switch off the lights sid, divya and VD was there in the room rite?? but its only YD who is the MP in my eyes but simran u really need to stop stressing over MP we will never be able to be sure about MP so no point rite.

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ok plz plz tell me how would any stalker other THAN YD would know that Nivi will turn the light off tonight???? HOW? Its not something she does every night?? so why today and how did they know?? how how how? Only YD knew. thats why she was sitting with BS and made sure she waited till NIvi comes in with Meds and while leaving she will give instructions. So, ONLY AND ONLY YD knew that by telling Nivi ..she will go and turn the lights off and she can play with her mind then. There is no way for Viren, Sid, DD, VD, CC etc to know that YD will tell her to switch lights off.
unless yes if someone is in with her and she told them ahead of time.

Please girls think about it.
actually simran when YD told nivi to switch off the lights sid, divya and VD was there in the room rite?? but its only YD who is the MP in my eyes but simran u really need to stop stressing over MP we will never be able to be sure about MP so no point rite.

yeah lets talk about Nivren. so whats your on your mind?? you watching the morning scenes again?? i am watching nagada song right now as it always makes me smile.

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

i duno hwy she did that either..but let's not discuss that anymore...
we r in a happy happy mood Big smile
Me will brb oki..gnna wtch ccbm and will see if i can capture something Wink
oki sanju go we will be wating for u but i might dissapear soon so bye if i dont come back.

Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index