Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 61)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry girls could not come online all day long as my teenage gang is here and was little busy with them. Tomorrow too I won't be coming online for long.
I really miss Aashvee and her comic relief so much. I hope she is enjoying her vacation.
Zarmeen is also missing in action today, that is expected anyways as she is at a sleepover and the episode was so tragic but I liked how Viren keeps on repeating those same lines as if to make sure Nivi really trusts him 100% and the way he was saying always remember it and you won't forget right? As if he is giving us assurances too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hey my sweets, wow i see people r stressed today Just had a chance to logg in now might dissapear soon. 

Guys i know the epi was a tragic and i am also stressed and depressed but it wont help if we all stress, need to lighten the mood guys. Yep agree with milee, I miss Aashvee too I bet if she was here she would all make us mad with laughter but i know she is having a great time so i am happy for her. But guys like anju said we all need to chill and lets all think positivly.

Nivren will be together so have faith and all will be allrite.Big smile what ever happens is for best so lets think that way for the show as well.

So anyone still online to chat with me??

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 28 December 2010 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
OoOoOo ME ME ME!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
guys. i have mustard all the strength and even though I said I will not watch I have ended up watching the episode. 

I think MP is not JW for sure. that person looked young and very swift. it is not JW body's language. 

It cannot be Viren for sure. at least from today episode. see events are such
1. somebody is already following Nivi much before Nivi realizes
2. Then she turns off the light. walks little ahead and see something wrong. maybe lights came on right in library
3. then viren makes an entry and meets VD in the hallway.
4. I do not think its Viren and VD bcos of cannot go back and forth between the 2 scenes that fast.. and then again after their talk..viren cannot go back..scare her..go outside the house..throw the bulb and come back in..i mean it cannot be done that fast. 

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey my sweets, wow i see people r stressed today Just had a chance to logg in now might dissapear soon. 

Guys i know the epi was a tragic and i am also stressed and depressed but it wont help if we all stress, need to lighten the mood guys. Yep agree with milee, I miss Aashvee too I bet if she was here she would all make us mad with laughter but i know she is having a great time so i am happy for her. But guys like anju said we all need to chill and lets all think positivly.

Nivren will be together so have faith and all will be allrite.Big smile what ever happens is for best so lets think that way for the show as well.

So anyone still online to chat with me??
Hey Shova, how r u sweetie?  HugI think whole week we are going to be stressed out. Let's see what's in store.

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh girls, mein ye kya dekh rahi hoon Oh my gosh, Rachu tum phir se party badal diya? Please girls all of you who are worrying so much please chill, NivRen are going to be forever until enternity they were destined to be together nothing will seperate them. And please don't worry too much, everything will be alright Viren is and always will be Nivi's Knight in Shining armour. He will never ever hurt his life intentionally or unintentionally. Its not only for Nivi but for us viewers that he always repeats those dialogues which tells that he is always with her and he always keeps his promises given to her and he always wants her happiness.
I really don't know about psychotic behaviour and all but I believe that Viren is very passionate lover and very passionate person as a whole, he will do anything for his love fight the world for it and Nivi will get her answer "how can a person love someone so much" the question she asked Vandana her answer will be Viren adn his Love. I hope I made sense.
And about teh SBS segment come on yaar, if I were in his place I would the same yell at her, mad at her because right infront of him his wife his life was trying to suicide (yes, its not true but it looks like it isn't it) when you calm down you will think about was it real or not but until then you will feel like the earth beneath you is slipping away. So his reaction is expected and if he didn't do that as Anju said we would definitely suspect his character.
Please be calm, already CT's are making our life a hell with Nivi torture if you think like this it will be I don't know which word to use but it will be worst than hell. So I request you to be calm please and have faith in Viren and his love for Nivi.
Milee I love u darlz, love what u wrote and I agree with you with every word. I was upset eirlier but i though things through and i thought like you too that what ever happens, even if the world is falling apart, Nivren will be always together and especially viren will be there for nivi. And i love what u wrote in the bold part and agree. I guess the CTs knows we will stress and think the opposite thats why they r making viren repeate his dalogue to remind us.

also I didnt see SBS segment but i read about it and i think what u said is 100% correct and i belive it, if i was in his place i would do the same so it doesnt make him different or negative, rather its showing how much he cares.

I have full faith in him and belive what ever happens it will be for the better of nivi.Big smile even if he does turn psyco or negative, MP or what ever it will only be for nivi's sake and this will only make their relationship stronger and un breakable.

gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

OoOoOo ME ME ME!
aww sanju ur online yeh me happy lets get the nivren party rocking girlBig smile
people seem down today so lets brighten up the mood and i know ur the rite person Big smile
By the way did u write ur OS yet?? i havnt been online properly so dont know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova, how r u sweetie?  HugI think whole week we are going to be stressed out. Let's see what's in store.

ketty i am good just poping in for a few miutes to spend time with u guys. was missing everyone lots. man without this thread its hard to breathe lolz.
anyways i know everyones stressed me too but we all can help eachother by thinking positivly riteBig smile
I bet what ever is in store will be for the best for Nivren, the ride might be bumpy but the destiny will be sweet.

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index