Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 60)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:
  1. Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai
  2. Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention,
  3. Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  4. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.

Oh my Rachu...sorry you are feeling this way..why dear?? how come this ideas came to your mind?? You are also giving me heart attack..what do I see?

Man please dont say this...after all our prayers and forum work how can this be possible?? How can they show such stupidity?? You really think they will turn a full circle and come back to the same place?? Sid and Putul. Man I feel like puking right now?? I will quit if the story will even look that way..forget about going all the way there. 

NO WAY. I will do morcha outside RS office and I will write to Star Plus and I will send Hate Letters to KM house and I will tell Neha Sargam that if you are this dumb and you did show to cheat us then HELL WITH YOU.

Please dont say this dear. I dont believe it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariatamushizarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Mileeeeeeeeee where are you?? Please we need your positive thoughts.....please RACH  needs you. plz come online Cry

Ok I am going back to read Suchi's scene....about their road trip and bedroom date where they share the same plate and same bed on RV.

I think thats better than RS story anyway. I think Suchi's story will get more TRP anyway ..bcos it will be a love story with OH SURPRISE "LOVE" in it and not torture. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariatamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
girls specially Rachna, take a chill pill. Our Viren is the hero and he is not going to turn negative. He will never ever hurt his Nivi, his love of life. He is not the stalker not as of now but might become one to find out the truth. I am not at all worried about Nivi as Viren is with her. His dialogue "kal, aaj aur kal meri yeh baat yaad rakhna. Jab tak mein hun tumhe fikar karne ki koi jaroorat nahin hai". This has a very deep meaning. And I will go by with this promise of his.
He will be angry, upset as we all saw in the promo but he will never leave her and he will never hurt her. It is very logical to behave that way. If he had not scolded her then I would have had doubts on him but not now.
So, relax dear and throw away all the bad ideas from your mind.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Alariasimran728tamushimilee1014gmann2010Scintillating

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I feel that the MP is Sid (maybe because I want him to be the one). Below are some reasons:
1) Right now Sid's role is pretty useless and its surprising that one of the lead has such a little role to play. So, there must be something waiting for him to show more of his character.
2) Obviously after V's entry he is the lead hero and it has proven well for the show, so Sid cannot be the hero anymore and do the task of saving Nivi, so he has the play the other role of going negative due to being unhappy.
3) Sid has always been inside the Sood house during every MP incident, even during the bloody kurta things when V was not at home. Sid was also there near store room, knew about terpentile, has motive to break V's gift and break V's photo.
4) The person who cut bike's fuel pipe mainly didn't want Nivren together and who better than Sid not wanting this.
5) Also the rift track doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon and the MP track is in full speed, so I have the feeling that the outcome of both these tracks is going to be realted and come out at the same time . So, the better relation for these two tracks is Sid being the MP which shows how frustrated he is for losing Nivi and getting stuck with DD and this will also reveal Sid's love for Nivi to DD and Nivren marraige.
6) Sid turning to be the MP is also an excellent punishment for DD and HL.

Now I dont know where does V's obessevive/pscyhotic track come in here and when. Maybe V starts guesssing that Sid is the MP and starts becoming over possesive.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaShayafansimran728tamushizarmeenodootanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I will go with anyone as MP right now but Viren. Reena you have given a very strong reasoning for Sid being MP. RIght now reputation wise Viren doesn't have a clean chit but Sid no one even have slightest doubt in his house of doing anything wrong. In a way it will be good if he turns out to be MP because that will be the biggest slap on HL and DD's faces and YD and BS prejudice. But I still feel that he is not. During few incident Sid was near by and that can be coincident and just make us suspect him. And there are too many negative characters already in this show, i would prefer not to turn another one negative. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafansimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

I feel that the MP is Sid (maybe because I want him to be the one). Below are some reasons:
1) Right now Sid's role is pretty useless and its surprising that one of the lead has such a little role to play. So, there must be something waiting for him to show more of his character.
2) Obviously after V's entry he is the lead hero and it has proven well for the show, so Sid cannot be the hero anymore and do the task of saving Nivi, so he has the play the other role of going negative due to being unhappy.
3) Sid has always been inside the Sood house during every MP incident, even during the bloody kurta things when V was not at home. Sid was also there near store room, knew about terpentile, has motive to break V's gift and break V's photo.
4) The person who cut bike's fuel pipe mainly didn't want Nivren together and who better than Sid not wanting this.
5) Also the rift track doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon and the MP track is in full speed, so I have the feeling that the outcome of both these tracks is going to be realted and come out at the same time . So, the better relation for these two tracks is Sid being the MP which shows how frustrated he is for losing Nivi and getting stuck with DD and this will also reveal Sid's love for Nivi to DD and Nivren marraige.

Now I dont know where does V's obessevive/pscyhotic track come in here and when. Maybe V starts guesssing that Sid is the MP and starts becoming over possesive.

Thanks dear..for explaining so beautifully and your points do seem to make sense....
sorry but I still dont buy it. 
but the only incident that puts the light back to YD or CC is the fire incident. See Sid and Viren can do all the stunts so far but the fire is little too much. Unless Sid is heartless bcos we know Viren is out and he will never risk 

From the fire incident (most dangerous so far) we know YD wanted Nivi to go in the kitchen with Diya...I mean this lady wanted DD to wear the sari and jewelry and do the pooja and is now asking Nivi to take the Diya inside?? Common we are not stupid...she wanted to keep DD out of the kicthen bcos she knew what les in the kicthen. and thats why she panicked when  DD was hurt. She was shocked that Nivi did not get hurt and her plan back fired. Thats why she just got furious at Niv..You know guilty party or person always Raises their voice bcos they feel that by them doing that they will distract attention from them being the culprit. 

Now I know YD is doing this with someone'e help bcos she cant move her Big Bum. Now it is possible that earlier YD did everything and then Sid found out and he took over but at least the intensity of the attacks went down. He continues to scare her but not hurt her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaShayafananjubala

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by kolv

Thanks dear..for explaining so beautifully and your points do seem to make sense....
sorry but I still dont buy it. 
but the only incident that puts the light back to YD or CC is the fire incident. See Sid and Viren can do all the stunts so far but the fire is little too much. Unless Sid is heartless bcos we know Viren is out and he will never risk 

From the fire incident (most dangerous so far) we know YD wanted Nivi to go in the kitchen with Diya...I mean this lady wanted DD to wear the sari and jewelry and do the pooja and is now asking Nivi to take the Diya inside?? Common we are not stupid...she wanted to keep DD out of the kicthen bcos she knew what les in the kicthen. and thats why she panicked when  DD was hurt. She was shocked that Nivi did not get hurt and her plan back fired. Thats why she just got furious at Niv..You know guilty party or person always Raises their voice bcos they feel that by them doing that they will distract attention from them being the culprit. 

Now I know YD is doing this with someone'e help bcos she cant move her Big Bum. Now it is possible that earlier YD did everything and then Sid found out and he took over but at least the intensity of the attacks went down. He continues to scare her but not hurt her.

Yeah I have also felt YD is involved after seeing the kitchen and today's light off scenes, but I dont want her to be the MP. Its so boring Tongue.  Whats the fun is finding out the evil MP is the evil YD.  Yeah the kitchen incident was dangerous, but maybe Sid feels that if Nivi cant be his then she should not be there for anyone else or maybe he was guessing that YD will send DD to the kitchen as she was supposed to go according to the rasam and hoped that DD will get killed.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Oh girls, mein ye kya dekh rahi hoon Oh my gosh, Rachu tum phir se party badal diya? Please girls all of you who are worrying so much please chill, NivRen are going to be forever until enternity they were destined to be together nothing will seperate them. And please don't worry too much, everything will be alright Viren is and always will be Nivi's Knight in Shining armour. He will never ever hurt his life intentionally or unintentionally. Its not only for Nivi but for us viewers that he always repeats those dialogues which tells that he is always with her and he always keeps his promises given to her and he always wants her happiness.
I really don't know about psychotic behaviour and all but I believe that Viren is very passionate lover and very passionate person as a whole, he will do anything for his love fight the world for it and Nivi will get her answer "how can a person love someone so much" the question she asked Vandana her answer will be Viren adn his Love. I hope I made sense.
And about teh SBS segment come on yaar, if I were in his place I would the same yell at her, mad at her because right infront of him his wife his life was trying to suicide (yes, its not true but it looks like it isn't it) when you calm down you will think about was it real or not but until then you will feel like the earth beneath you is slipping away. So his reaction is expected and if he didn't do that as Anju said we would definitely suspect his character.
Please be calm, already CT's are making our life a hell with Nivi torture if you think like this it will be I don't know which word to use but it will be worst than hell. So I request you to be calm please and have faith in Viren and his love for Nivi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index