Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 6)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
resh....d person ran out in some sheet thru MAIN DOOR n turned back once...dadi saw his back..she saw bulb in his hand...he threw d bulb behind d pillar n ran away in direction away fm both houses...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Resh.....tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

True say shana.
You know, I thought things between both these sisters would calm down a little, but now, voh to sar se sawaar ho rahi hain!
Now she has the locket with her too, ab to voh uske saath bhi Nivi ko tang kareygi.
I salute Nivi's paitence with Divya, if it were me, I would have strangled her by now.Angry
Nivi will never do that in million years, but I so want to right now. Angry This pea brain is crossing all limits. Even in SBS segment, rather than going directly to your sister and talking to her, that stupid brat calls whole house down over there to torture her.

What if Nivi had done the same when she tried to kill herself? This girl's head is total empty. Angry Why Nivi even bothers to care for her. 
Exactly, I don;t get it.
Voh bechaari is thinking about only the goodness and betterment for Divya.
I mean, it's common sense, that if someone's trying to commit suicide, why not try and stop them yourself. Usne to hallaa macha diya, Siddharth, VD, CC poore ghar ko bula diya!
Itna ghussa aa raha hain mujhe uske upar!

shana_83Shayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

YD!

Uski Toh ...
She's a grandma for goodness's sake, use toh aaraam karna chahye, puja paat karna chahiye, saazishe banana nahii!!

Lolz I know what kind of a grand ma this is yaar, there is no one in that hell house who can help Nivi if Viren won't believe her. I know people always look for a proof and right now everything is against Nivi. But love is not logical and when you love you trust that person no matter what. So Viren should trust her without any doubts. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanashred12

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

YD!

Uski Toh ...
She's a grandma for goodness's sake, use toh aaraam karna chahye, puja paat karna chahiye, saazishe banana nahii!!

Lolz I know what kind of a grand ma this is yaar, there is no one in that hell house who can help Nivi if Viren won't believe her. I know people always look for a proof and right now everything is against Nivi. But love is not logical and when you love you trust that person no matter what. So Viren should trust her without any doubts. 

Precisely.
I Think Viren does trust Nivi, magar yeh sab dekh kar use shak ho raha hain.
Plus in that hell house, anyone can stir anything up and you can easily believe it. A CLEAR example of this is DD and CC.

AUR AB YEH BLANKET KE NEECHE WALA BANDA KAWN HAIN? Confused
Oh My God.Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

resh....d person ran out in some sheet thru MAIN DOOR n turned back once...dadi saw his back..she saw bulb in his hand...he threw d bulb behind d pillar n ran away in direction away fm both houses...

that means stalker is someone outside the house or someone is using outside help.............
today i had my doubts on keshaveLOL LOL

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Okay, I hate Divya so damn much right now.
Like she seriously has issues.
First, she tells her mom that she thinks Nivi is doing all these weird things purposefully (as if to say that Nivi is doing it for attention-- which isn't like Nivi... that's more Divya's styler) AND THEN in the precap for tomorrow's episode she calls Nivi a scaredycat and that Nivi used to be scared of everything so she's run to her dadi and that's why dadi never really let her do stuff. LIKE SERIOUSLY DIVYA!? SHUT UP! I hate her so much and I think she is just plain horrible. And it's all thanks to that mother of hers. What the hell kind of mother tells her daughter that it is okay to step on people and even hurt their feelings if it gives you your place in the house. Divya is horrible. Selfish. Dumb (about the world because because when it comes to herself, she's slick-- not smart but slick as in knows how to get what she wants). Poor Nivi. Ughh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamssihumilee1014tamushigmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Precisely.
I Think Viren does trust Nivi, magar yeh sab dekh kar use shak ho raha hain.
Plus in that hell house, anyone can stir anything up and you can easily believe it. A CLEAR example of this is DD and CC.

AUR AB YEH BLANKET KE NEECHE WALA BANDA KAWN HAIN? Confused
Oh My God.Dead
Sometimes that guy has been shown in hooded jacket and sometimes under blanket. Confused And now he is running away from the house, so our usual suspects are all out. But still won't let YD out of my list of suspect as she can take help from anyone and do this. Sometimes I just want Nivi to leave that house, what is the need for staying over there where no one wants you. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRenShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by ashred12

that means stalker is someone outside the house or someone is using outside help.............
today i had my doubts on keshaveLOL LOL

I dont know like i said earlier, i have a feeling it is sum1 outside the house, who wants a badla from Sood family or JW i guess... May be he/she has posted sum1 in their house to stalk and create havoc in the family. The best target is Nivi for them... they r showing doubts on everyone now so it has to b sum1 we dont know abt or cant think abt.  Have to watch the episode, will be back !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRengmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index