Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 58)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:
  1. Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai
  2. Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention,
  3. Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  4. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.
Hey Rach, please don't say that dear. After going through all this, Nivedita & Viren cannot not be together. I am fine with Viren being psychotic & then Nivi helping him in getting cured but at the end of the day they shouldn't be separated. Your reasoning does make sense but I hope it does not come true. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Payal and Sofna even I want this doesn't come true but CT's are definitely after torturing Nivi so they will cause trouble in her life only and the way they are moulding their story and proving Sid good day by day as he did everything for his dadaji and he was silent because he wanted his good health and he is silent now because he want to save his marriege. After doing so many blunders too they are proving him good and now they will show Viren negative even after standing by her side during all her crisis and myseries will turn into psyco who will end up in asylum.

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:
  1. Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai
  2. Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention,
  3. Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  4. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.

This is exactly what I'm afraid of too! I don't see how NivRen's marriage will be able to overcome Viren's hurtful actions. How will Nivi ever trust Viren again? How will she be able to love him again? Today it seemed pretty obvious that Viren is the Stalker so it's really hard to predict the future. However I can predict my future with CCBM and that is: I will stop watching this show if Sid-Putul are back together again. I do not want to see an Uttran like scenario for NivRen nor do I want to see a DMG type scenario for them Cry.

AlariaShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Payal and Sofna even I want this doesn't come true but CT's are definitely after torturing Nivi so they will cause trouble in her life only and the way they are moulding their story and proving Sid good day by day as he did everything for his dadaji and he was silent because he wanted his good health and he is silent now because he want to save his marriege. After doing so many blunders too they are proving him good and now they will show Viren negative even after standing by her side during all her crisis and myseries will turn into psyco who will end up in asylum.

Rach: I think RS has watched Sallu's TERE NAAM one too many times!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Rach, quiet honestly, as long as, Divya exists, I don't think Nivedita will ever be with Sid. I don't think that she will ever get romantically involved with him again (the way Nivedita's character has been portrayed so far, I think she wouldn't ever have even acknowledged her feelings for Sid, had she known that Divya also liked him so much), just because her Di loves him so much. Now, I don't ever see Divya leaving Sid. Of course, if she dies, then maybe there is a possibility. I don't know, that's what I think...

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry, Asya but what does 'DMG' stand for?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I know asya even I don't want to see those senario for NivRen but I am getting this is going to happen see today they made it quite apparent that it looked like Viren. They showed from childhood he was away and didn't got the love of family and now become obsessed with Nivi and doing these scary things and it can gain sympathies but not love so I think he will end up loosing her due to his obsessive love.

AlariaasyadadaScintillating

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Sorry, Asya but what does 'DMG' stand for?

Dil Mil Gaye it was a drama about doctors. Dr. Armaan and Dr. Ridhima. Ridhima and Armaan loved each other but she married another guy, also named Sid, twice and then ended up with the love of her life Armaan. The last few months of the show totally lost credibility with the direction they moved the story in.

AlariaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index