Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 57)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Actually VD was there three times, bloody curta, sargi thali, and today. 
LOLLOL Sry i havnt watched those parts so didn knw....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Array guys didn't you read my post that he is psychatrist not psychoticWink No one commented on thatOuch
That wud b really good....seeing the way he  maturely handles his family despite his own insecurites....So nothing about Viren has been revealed yet??, Wer he was xcept boarding school, wat he studied, n wat he has become
True I would love this way Yaar they want to turn him psychotic after showing how maturely he handles everyone and knows exactly how to deal with whom. Yep even I want to know his past they had made it really mysterious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran728

hey girls did you read my earlier posts when i was mad in the morning after reading the live feedback ??? i was totally broken n upset and was crying in the morning at work after i read what they showed in the episode? were you guys around?? if you read it then thanks. i feel much better now. but i realize that to participate more and understand details, i will have to watch the episodes. otherwise i will be lost. 
Simi I did read it and even replied to you maybe you missed that anyway I liked 2 things today that for the first time Vire took Nivi's talk seriously and went with her to confirm what happened and then didn't do those romantic stuff in night and did asked in morning are you okey now or still tense about last night (though not completely happy but he did took the first step to see what worng).
Secondly today for the first time Nivi was explaining to Viren and no one else about what she saw she actually trust Viren and Vandana only for this and is mostly around them only. I really hope they will remain her power throught out CCBM as three gels completely well.

thanks dear. maybe i did not see bcos i stepped out and by the time I came back there were so many pages filled. but thanks for support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sofna

today's episode Nivren had the talk in the morning..it was good from what I have read. (pl forgive me..i have no strength to see the episode but I love to discuss with you all)

but when he said he has a surprised for her n we are guessing it could be the wedding??? why??? what makes us think that ?? the pictures of Sidya that Viren saw triggers that??? i still feel only person who can trigger the wedding gun is Dadaji. There is no way VD or CC will let that happen if this topic is raised by anyone else. 
Hey simran...i dnt believ we hav met..I'm SofnaSmile..Today epi was nice..in terms of shwing Nivi Faith in Viren....n her cont asking hin to believ her.

Yep Dadaji is th strong force all ahv to obey....

i thought i said hi to you and also recommended you watch all the episodes on YT so you will be updated on history....

well..nice to meet you sofna. nice name (what does it mean)...its been a bad ride since the promo and all this MP thing. I totally cried today for the 1st time that too bcos a serial. if my hubby finds out he will kill me. I dont know why I am so attached to CCBM. its like we all believe in this love story more than ourselves. I have not been watching hindi serials for last 10 yrs and I have quit several Star plus serials bcos of this torture. 

anyway..its all good now Smile.......My name is simran. not very old to the forum..just 300 posts so far. hehe :) ..i am 28yrs old, married and live in US. 

Edited by simran728 - 28 December 2010 at 6:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
i think since DD used the name Nandu and if Viren believes Nivi....Viren should GRILL NANDU and see if Nandu speaks something. maybe if YD is using Nandu then he might say to viren to help him out.

who else can know about the bulb being out from them to use this for advantage. who could be following DD to know that she told Nandu to replace the bulb??

Edited by simran728 - 28 December 2010 at 7:08pm

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

i thought i said hi to you and also recommended you watch all the episodes on YT so you will be updated on history....

well..nice to meet you sofna. nice name (what does it mean)...its been a bad ride since the promo and all this MP thing. I totally cried today for the 1st time that too bcos a serial. if my hubby finds out he will kill me. I dont know why I am so attached to CCBM. its like we all believe in this love story more than ourselves. I have not been watching hindi serials for last 10 yrs and I have quit several Star plus serials bcos of this torture. 

anyway..its all good now Smile.......My name is simran. not very old to the forum..just 300 posts so far. hehe :) ..i am 28yrs old, married and live in US. 
I'm sry Simran...i dnt think i saw that post.

About past epi's...last week i was ill, i came across NivRen marriage epi's wer he tells his fam he is in love with nivi. I hav always been a Kinshuk Fan since Bidaai...which i watched in parts wer Ranvir story was more prominent. i love his acting...from tht epi till last week i watched all on YT...n then came to do reserach on CCBM forum about what the serial is about, n hav caught up n still watching all nivren scenes again n againLOLLOL..Theres jst somethin magical about thsi coupleEmbarrassed

I'm new to serials ...i strted watchin dmg 2 4 teh couple yuvi naina....n nw geet n ccbm...mee too havnt watched n e serial in last 11 yrsTongue...

I'm Sofna as u knw...it means dreams.....but i changed my name to Saeeda in 2000...but every1 still calls me SofnaOuch..I'm 29..married too with 2 kids...n studying islamic theology....want to becom a teacher....4m UK

About Huby....Mine hates Maan n Geet..cz i was n still am soooo addicted to them,Tongue n since last week he hAs started hating NivRen,,,seing my oBsession......jst now i went dwnstairs n caught repeat of CCBM........N My huby walked in.....OuchLOL

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:
  1. Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai
  2. Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention,
  3. Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  4. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.

Scintillating

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Few things are going through my mind I think they are gonna show Viren as stalker feW*Hings are pointing towards it:
    Dadi said Viren pyar to karta hai usse par phir mujhe Nivi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai Divya said Nivi is doing all this to seek attention but Viren wanted that attention, Article says he will turn psychotics so maybe its his way to get attention.
  1. He is not trying to prove her mad but to seek her attention he is scaring her so that she comes directly to him and he would wait for her in the room and share some moments but Tayiji was there which spoiled his mood so he went to check with her.
After showing Sid weaknessess now they will show he did all this for dada sahib as they repeated so many times and he will always be the privellaged one as now they will show him helping Nivi and this will create rift in DivSid relation on the other hand Viren obsessiveness will come out and they will make it worse day by day and in the end both Divya and Viren will end up loosing Sid and Nivi and SidNivi will reunite. Sid even after making such a huge mistakes and not supporting her will end up getting her in the end and Viren even after doing so much for her end up loosing everything like before.
Rach ShockedShockedShocked I'm PRAYING LOL CV's dnt read this Tongue

TC,,it's 3am hav to go

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index