Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 55)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

actually I want to bring to your attention 1 dialog which VD said.

when S was confused about Nivi (before he said ILU). VD told Sid that first time when Bhuvan brought VD to meet the Sood fam..no body was happy. But Bhuvan had told everyone that if they will not accept VD then he will leave the house. and Sid asked "really mom?? he would really leave the house?" and she said yes. he would have left the house bcos he could do anything for her. But in the end Dadaji accepted me and said do not worry.

Now same situation came in Viren's life. He told his family to accept Nivi or he will leave the house. and he even left the house for Nivi. 

I have no idea why I am writing this posts. it was on my mind hence i wrote it. sorry.
Simran we already discussed these things but these are new to you we wrote theories based on it how Viren is moving on the footsteps of Bhuvan and I amde a story too that Viren is Bhuvan's son and Jawaher swapped him with SidWinkLOL. But noone in the house even VD and Dada sahib appriciated his actions because the girl was Sid's love.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 28 December 2010 at 5:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

So For Nivi....More than n e 1 else it was Viren Faith n belief in her that was important.......It was towards Viren she looked for assurance that he BELIEVE her.....!!! Jst shows slowly how much importance she is giving him in her life. No on else comments nor stare affected her.N she knws Very well there is no 1 in that family who cares or will support her th way Viren dz..

Yday epi was Lovely, esp Nivi givng Divya the pendant (I dnt knw wat signifcance it has in her life...as it's associated with Sid)...She needed to giv herself this closure as much as Sid needs it  too for both to move on. While she herself was trying to get Sid to forget her, she herself wasnt doing th same....as soon as she placed th locket in Divya hand she was able to freely w/out baggage move on to her present. 
True sofna agree with you but jaan no one told me did you like new proffession of Viren or notWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

when S was confused about Nivi (before he said ILU). VD told Sid that first time when Bhuvan brought VD to meet the Sood fam..no body was happy. But Bhuvan had told everyone that if they will not accept VD then he will leave the house. and Sid asked "really mom?? he would really leave the house?" and she said yes. he would have left the house bcos he could do anything for her. But in the end Dadaji accepted me and said do not worry.

Now same situation came in Viren's life. He told his family to accept Nivi or he will leave the house. and he even left the house for Nivi. 

I have no idea why I am writing this posts. it was on my mind hence i wrote it. sorry.
Simran we already discussed these things but these are new to you we wrote theories based on it how Viren is moving on the footsteps of Bhuvan and I amde a story too that Viren is Bhuvan's son and Jawaher swapped him with SidWinkLOL. But noone in the house even VD and Dada sahib appriciated his actions because the girl was Sid's love.
BUT He necessarily dznt need to b Bhuvan son..thh same blood runs in them..i've seen this alot wer teh father is evil his son is an angelLOLLOL..n the brotehr son turns out to b teh devilTongue.....or is taht MOSTLy onscreenROFL

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

So For Nivi....More than n e 1 else it was Viren Faith n belief in her that was important.......It was towards Viren she looked for assurance that he BELIEVE her.....!!! Jst shows slowly how much importance she is giving him in her life. No on else comments nor stare affected her.N she knws Very well there is no 1 in that family who cares or will support her th way Viren dz..

Yday epi was Lovely, esp Nivi givng Divya the pendant (I dnt knw wat signifcance it has in her life...as it's associated with Sid)...She needed to giv herself this closure as much as Sid needs it  too for both to move on. While she herself was trying to get Sid to forget her, she herself wasnt doing th same....as soon as she placed th locket in Divya hand she was able to freely w/out baggage move on to her present. 
True sofna agree with you but jaan no one told me did you like new proffession of Viren or notWink

????? what is that?? finding the stalker?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Tell me wat his profession is first......other than givin us sleepless nightsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

BUT He necessarily dznt need to b Bhuvan son..thh same blood runs in them..i've seen this alot wer teh father is evil his son is an angelLOLLOL..n the brotehr son turns out to b teh devilTongue.....or is taht MOSTLy onscreenROFL
Array don't you know me and my creative theories I can do anything in our imaginations like CT's can do anything. I know what are you saying but I make theories daily right.

gmann2010Sofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

????? what is that?? finding the stalker?? 
Array guys didn't you read my post that he is psychatrist not psychoticWink No one commented on thatOuch

simran728gmann2010Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
today's episode Nivren had the talk in the morning..it was good from what I have read. (pl forgive me..i have no strength to see the episode but I love to discuss with you all)

but when he said he has a surprised for her n we are guessing it could be the wedding??? why??? what makes us think that ?? the pictures of Sidya that Viren saw triggers that??? i still feel only person who can trigger the wedding gun is Dadaji. There is no way VD or CC will let that happen if this topic is raised by anyone else. 

Edited by simran728 - 28 December 2010 at 6:07pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index