Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 53)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh thanks actually I didn't notice Sid's pant did he weared exactly same as Viren or it was different.

hey guys lets not get started on Sid. Keshav confrontation scene was before 1st October(when viren made an entry) and since then Sid has done nothing. In last 3 months they have ruined this character. Common guys 3 mons is a very long time for this character to be dragged. do you really think there is chance for redemption?? he kept quite before marriage and now there is no tension bcos everyone should be happy in the house he still goes on keeping mum to DD and create more MU. 
Ok fine we don't know MP but we do know JAAL specially CC she keeps creating problems for Nivi just because Sid never opened his mouth c'mmon atleast threathen JAAL to be in limits. Viren though we don't like his way but he managed to threathen CC to accept Nivi as DIL.
Imagine yaar even before marriege he knew Viren wanted to ruin dushman ki beti still when Viren was close to Nivi he never took a step to keep Nivi away from Viren (though its in our favor) but still if you had heard that your brother wants to take revenge from your love you should atleast try to warn her to stay away from him or take a look why he was close to her and he should not harm her but no he never even try to look what Viren was doing.

Yes, you brought up a very good point!! I forgot about that.  Even knowing Viren wanting "badla" from dushman ki beti he did not do anything??? OMG. how can Sid be shown as so dumb?? he saw them going out on the bike etc and he did not even think that Viren might hurt Nivi or use her for his mission??

Actually both DD and Sid knew what was Viren's motive and did nothing about it. They both do not care abt Nivi. We can see same situation repeated over and over. Confrontation, house entry, etc etc. Sidya just stood there like pillars. 

Oh I have to give hats off Viren. Even though he did not know Nivi for long he threatened CC to accept Nivi. At least its better than nothing. that same BT scene Nivi was called Manhoos and what not and S and DD just kept looking only. No reaction or interruption. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Smile
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Even Sofna & Faiza are online. Hi Girls!!

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Actually payal he always does these gestures of catching shoulders and cupping face to reassure them and to calm them like he always either catch shoulder and cup face of his mother to calm her down, he did same gestures with VD and YD too to calm them or release their tensions. So I think its his habbit and now when he see Nivi like this he also want to calm her fears and nothing else. I think he is not psychotic but a doctor see the way he relax everyone he now what therapy works best on all so I think he is psychatristWink who can read psychology and work according to thatLOL .

So if he is psychatrist he need not to do business rightLOL

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 28 December 2010 at 5:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
i dont know how VD sleeps at night?? She knows what everyone is doing and saying to Nivi and if she cannot take a stand - fine. Go to Sid or Dadaji or someone and speak up. I know ..i think VD does not want Sid to speak in between and look like a black sheep. She just wants him to stay out of it bcos of name and money and etc etc. She does not care that her son has no spine and cannot stand up for woman (he once loved) and all righteousnesses in general.

VD has failed big time in raising Sid properly. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone.....Hug.

.Wat a Let down after all that preaparationAngry.....I believe I'm more angry than Viren we didn't get n e thing Close to a romantic sceneLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Yayyyyyyyyy Dadi is a WITNESS...Party..N tht Stalker is deffo a Man.Ouch..n plzzzzzzzzzzzz Not VirenApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i dont know how VD sleeps at night?? She knows what everyone is doing and saying to Nivi and if she cannot take a stand - fine. Go to Sid or Dadaji or someone and speak up. I know ..i think VD does not want Sid to speak in between and look like a black sheep. She just wants him to stay out of it bcos of name and money and etc etc. She does not care that her son has no spine and cannot stand up for woman (he once loved) and all righteousnesses in general.

VD has failed big time in raising Sid properly. 
Simi VD doesn't care about money and she does care about her son if you remember Keshav confrontation she did asked her to see the truth and stand up for it even in the hospital she wanted him to stand up but after dadaji wish she kept quite and she never knew the fraud done by JAAL. Moreover its not the big deal for her as she herself stayed like this for years so she doesn't want to bother Sid and Viren knows what happening in home. aur vase bhi now days CC has changed her route she is not attacking Nivi directly but pushing other against her. Even dada sahib didn't said anything to YD when she rudely ordered Nivi to swtichoff the lights.

gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index