Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 52)

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Oh thanks actually I didn't notice Sid's pant did he weared exactly same as Viren or it was different.

hey guys lets not get started on Sid. Keshav confrontation scene was before 1st October(when viren made an entry) and since then Sid has done nothing. In last 3 months they have ruined this character. Common guys 3 mons is a very long time for this character to be dragged. do you really think there is chance for redemption?? he kept quite before marriage and now there is no tension bcos everyone should be happy in the house he still goes on keeping mum to DD and create more MU. 
Maybe they are reserving his character for MP. I would really love for him to be the MP. That would give some interesting twist for his role and also would be a great punishment for DD and HL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Oh thanks actually I didn't notice Sid's pant did he weared exactly same as Viren or it was different.

hey guys lets not get started on Sid. Keshav confrontation scene was before 1st October(when viren made an entry) and since then Sid has done nothing. In last 3 months they have ruined this character. Common guys 3 mons is a very long time for this character to be dragged. do you really think there is chance for redemption?? he kept quite before marriage and now there is no tension bcos everyone should be happy in the house he still goes on keeping mum to DD and create more MU. 
Ok fine we don't know MP but we do know JAAL specially CC she keeps creating problems for Nivi just because Sid never opened his mouth c'mmon atleast threathen JAAL to be in limits. Viren though we don't like his way but he managed to threathen CC to accept Nivi as DIL.
Imagine yaar even before marriege he knew Viren wanted to ruin dushman ki beti still when Viren was close to Nivi he never took a step to keep Nivi away from Viren (though its in our favor) but still if you had heard that your brother wants to take revenge from your love you should atleast try to warn her to stay away from him or take a look why he was close to her and he should not harm her but no he never even try to look what Viren was doing.

gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kolv

They look exactly the same.
Ok thanks so they are keeping both of them under suspect list so that we keep on figuring everything so one thing they cleared that Nivi is not suffering from split personality someone is there who is after her vehamently to prove her insane. One question why MP threw the bulb in garden what if someone found the bulb lying in garden I want Viren to find the bulb and start thinking that someone is actually proving Nivi insane. It can be found there isn't it.

yes of course the bulb could be found. ok think this. NT dadi knows someone threw the bulb and comes to find it bcos she is curious and when she has the bulb in her hand, Viren meets her and they share their information??? possible right??

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Ok thanks so they are keeping both of them under suspect list so that we keep on figuring everything so one thing they cleared that Nivi is not suffering from split personality someone is there who is after her vehamently to prove her insane. One question why MP threw the bulb in garden what if someone found the bulb lying in garden I want Viren to find the bulb and start thinking that someone is actually proving Nivi insane. It can be found there isn't it.
I am sure someone is going to find that bulb, otherwise there was no need to throw it there. Also there was a  mention about Nandu who was supposed to buy the bulb, so if YD+Nandu are involved, it means that they know the bulb status and thats why YD sent N for switching off the lights.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Maybe they are reserving his character for MP. I would really love for him to be the MP. That would give some interesting twist for his role and also would be a great punishment for DD and HL.
I second you on this if he can't do anything positive atleast he should do something negative else his role is worse than JW who atleast do something and shout sometime but Sid is just sulking and nothing else. Actually this would be best punishment for YD, HL and DD whose life revolve around Sid.
NT Daadi and VD are 2 ladies who think about NivRen but still both of them think more about Nivi than Viren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

yes of course the bulb could be found. ok think this. NT dadi knows someone threw the bulb and comes to find it bcos she is curious and when she has the bulb in her hand, Viren meets her and they share their information??? possible right??
Simi I hope CT's are that intelligent and they don't vanish bulb in thin air

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

I am sure someone is going to find that bulb, otherwise there was no need to throw it there. Also there was a  mention about Nandu who was supposed to buy the bulb, so if YD+Nandu are involved, it means that they know the bulb status and thats why YD sent N for switching off the lights.
I frankly don't think Nandu is involved we just had made a joke of it. IF YD is involved then definitely it is Jawaher who is working on her orders as Jawaher is completely missing from action and YD also doesn't have much role to play now days.

simran728gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! How's it going? What are we discussing? Who all are online? It seems like Rach, Ketty, Anju, Reena, Simran & Sauji are. I just got home from work and saw the whole of today's episode and wanted to comment on couple of things -
(1) You know in yesterday's episode Viren was about to head out for work again with those files & then canceled it, once he realized that Nivi wanted to be with him. I have a bad feeling about this - I think he was supposed to take those files, which we now know to be quotations to Mr. Bhatia, who seems to be someone important relating to this new project like a client or something, as Sid apologized to him & said that he has or will explain to his brother that the quotations needs to be provided to him ASAP. I am just hoping that I am incorrect here & that these 2 things are not linked and that Viren does not come across as being irresponsible & not doing his job in a timely manner. Unhappy
(2) Now on to my best topic, "NivRen" (as if that wasn't obvious, hehe) - Okay, we have talked at length about how Viren is always looking for ways to touch Nivedita & is always grabbing her shoulders, whenever he gets a chance. But guys did you notice, now along with that he has began resorting to cupping her face (partially - just on one side), it seems like he is almost caressing her hair. It's like when you are reassuring/manaofying a child about something, yes that's the closest example of a gesture I can think of. He did it twice in today's episode & the first time he did it when his bike broke down & he didn't want Nivi to go with him in search of a mechanic. Hehe, I think, our munchkinpie is now maybe going to get his doctorate in something else (as Aashvee would say it) 1000 different ways of cupping Nivedita's face/caressing her hair (eeeeeeeee Day Dreaming)...

Edited by Excruciating - 28 December 2010 at 5:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index