Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Things are going to get rough but I have a faith that outcome will be positive. Let's see.

Ok girls I am off to bed, it's all most 1:30AM and i didn't sleep yesterday so my eyes are burning now. Talk to you all tomorrow. Hope to find all of you in upbeat mood tomorrow. ðŸ¤—

aww ketty u leaving. bye darlz hope to catch u soon. goodnite
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

hehehe i am in an awesome mood today coz yesterday i finally got that gurl of my back and there is no way she will repeat such stuff!

hehe!

yup i am almost done with my OS =D

sanju what girl?? what happned.

ok waiting for ur OS cant wait😃

but sanju arnt u always in awsome mood darlz i always see u happy and lively😃
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

simran can i say something.
these r the reasons to suspect viren being the stalker, and that the CT's would want the audience to notice.

when nivi heard that sound, it was of the tray vandana dropped. viren asked about nivie when vandana mentioned that she was in the hall turning the lights off. vandana had immediately left.
nivi was downstairs still walking around when she noticed the library lights on. (viren was downstairs, since dada ji's room is downstairs and vandana was walking out from dada ji's room) and library isn't far from that room.
so viren had enuf time to head to the library. and regarding someone following nivi before hand while viren was with vandana (that is just the way the scene is shot to confuse us. the CT' want us to suspect practically everyone in the house at the moment)
then when nivi got scared and ran away it gave enuf time for viren to remove the bulb, run outside to drop it. and in a way that guy in the blanket seemed rlly close to viren (Now that maybe to confuse us, but he very much did look like viren physique)
and then he had to convince nivi to go to the library and check the lights with him, and this had everyone's attention in a way. sid was concerned, and even chanchal was curious for a while!

these r the reasons the CT's r trying to show, which i have noticed!

See the biggest part that went against Nivi today was the fact that DD confirmed there was no bulb in there since morning. So, whoever planned this knew this from starting that there was no bulb and by going there in person hopefully people will gather and DD will tell in front of everyone what he or she expected. so who would want this? this will prove Nivi to be mad or lost out of her mind. 

Oh man I am confused. Its better we wait and watch. Bcos I feel if it was YD plan then she would not have left any opportunity to insult Nivi and take shots at her. So why was she not present there? how come Sid and Viren's room is on top and they heard the sounds and YD and BS did not?? oh these CTs are stupid. So, I feel YD was not involved directly in this. It could be Nandu and he could have told YD about the bulb being bad and he is going out to buy a new bulb and YD told him to use this to built this scene. 
But I feel YD does not leave any stone to take shots at Nivi so she would have been there today with everyone. but she was not. 
Other than that it has to be Sid. 
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

sanju what girl?? what happned.

ok waiting for ur OS cant wait😃

but sanju arnt u always in awsome mood darlz i always see u happy and lively😃

arrey yaar i was damn upset yesterday. my vms were being stolen and posted on YT with my name cropped out..so i was kinda upset on that!
so i had decided to not to mk vms, but then i was like y punish my drling friends for one gurl. when they all know well how's work is it!

yah i am toh always in a killing mood 🤣 coz as soon as see my kinny my anger vanishes away =D
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

simran can i say something.

these r the reasons to suspect viren being the stalker, and that the CT's would want the audience to notice.

when nivi heard that sound, it was of the tray vandana dropped. viren asked about nivie when vandana mentioned that she was in the hall turning the lights off. vandana had immediately left.
nivi was downstairs still walking around when she noticed the library lights on. (viren was downstairs, since dada ji's room is downstairs and vandana was walking out from dada ji's room) and library isn't far from that room.
so viren had enuf time to head to the library. and regarding someone following nivi before hand while viren was with vandana (that is just the way the scene is shot to confuse us. the CT' want us to suspect practically everyone in the house at the moment)
then when nivi got scared and ran away it gave enuf time for viren to remove the bulb, run outside to drop it. and in a way that guy in the blanket seemed rlly close to viren (Now that maybe to confuse us, but he very much did look like viren physique)
and then he had to convince nivi to go to the library and check the lights with him, and this had everyone's attention in a way. sid was concerned, and even chanchal was curious for a while!

these r the reasons the CT's r trying to show, which i have noticed!

sanju r u also thinking its viren behind the stalking?? why?? why will he do this to nivi, especially when the MP's motive is to prove nivi to be insane. I dontthink its viren, but i do agree with u that the CTs are trying to make us think its Viren.
simran728 thumbnail

hehehe i am in an awesome mood today coz yesterday i finally got that gurl of my back and there is no way she will repeat such stuff!
hehe!

yup i am almost done with my OS =D

good for you Sanju. I am proud of you too. You finally tackled her and got her off your back. Now you make Nivren VM with peace and we can enjoy them with love.  just kidding. i am happy for you.
simran728 thumbnail

aww ketty u leaving. bye darlz hope to catch u soon. goodnite

bye ketty. goodnight and sweet dreams. and please do not yell "Viren" in your sleep. and do not walk into the kitchen and remove the bulb dear in your sleep...ok just kidding. love ya. take care.
KinSanj thumbnail

sanju r u also thinking its viren behind the stalking?? why?? why will he do this to nivi, especially when the MP's motive is to prove nivi to be insane. I dontthink its viren, but i do agree with u that the CTs are trying to make us think its Viren.

arrey m not thinking re. it's wht i've noticed that the CT's r trying to show.
because that guy in the blanket did seem like to be viren, but the rest is up to the CT's
now if i was to think as a writter, nivi's madness leads to viren's possesiveness! but then again i can be wrong!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

arrey yaar i was damn upset yesterday. my vms were being stolen and posted on YT with my name cropped out..so i was kinda upset on that!

so i had decided to not to mk vms, but then i was like y punish my drling friends for one gurl. when they all know well how's work is it!

yah i am toh always in a killing mood 🤣 coz as soon as see my kinny my anger vanishes away =D

aww sanju we r always with you and yep ur rite we know whos work it is so its fine. And never think about not doing VMs cause i just love ur VMs.thanks for doing the VMs darling its always a pleasure to watch them.  But what that girl did was wrong, so did u findout who she was.
lolz yep i Know i noticed , thats why i said ur always in a great mood and thats what i love abut u.😃
KinSanj thumbnail
aww sanju we r always with you and yep ur rite we know whos work it is so its fine. And never think about not doing VMs cause i just love ur VMs.thanks for doing the VMs darling its always a pleasure to watch them.  But what that girl did was wrong, so did u findout who she was.
lolz yep i Know i noticed , thats why i said ur always in a great mood and thats what i love abut u.😃[/QUOTE]
yeah she was a friend of mine from FB yaar..she used to learn mking vms from me..i mean not vm mking but like colorsation and i used to give her tips to improve on her work yaar.
but then later on wht do i see she tried to copy my vms, like tried to mk em the way i did..and then to prove that she wasn't the only trying to mke em like mine, but someone was actually posting my vms without my copyright on it.
so i was shocked at first, and then yesterday when she gave me a link i immedicately got it that it was no one else but her because that video was uploaded like not even a day ago!
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago