Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 50)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by tamushi

hi, Payal,Ashly, Suchi,Anju,Ketty , sorry if missed anyone.

Hey Sauji, how are you dear? I haven't been much active today - keep coming back to the forum on & off to do a quick read through of everyone's analysis. Just super bumbed by today's episode plus the SBS segment. On a different note, how old are your girls?

I am good hon, I think majority of us are feeling same as you. my girls are 4 and 2.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
15 ... Turning 16 in June Big smile[/QUOTE]
Awww...I wish I was stil 15. I'm 25 Confused

Edited by Ashly19 - 28 December 2010 at 3:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
15 such a weird age, don;t like it.
Can;t wait till I'm 18 ... Finally, I'm LEGAL!!

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
We keep saying that DD is dumb, but now I wonder if she is really dumb? She seems to be very chalu in making sure she is happy. I somehow feel Nivi is dumber than her. Her goodness is just turning out to be dumbness. Inspite of having so many enemies in that Sood house, she is still acting stupid during MP incidents. When she sees something suspicious why  doesn't she call someone to show MP acts? If I had seen a fasi rope in my room, my first reaction would be to shout out for everyone in the house and not like a stupid person trying to untie the rope first.

Edited by kolv - 28 December 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenmahix3zarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

15 such a weird age, don;t like it.
Can;t wait till I'm 18 ... Finally, I'm LEGAL!!
I'd say ...enjoy your teen years to the fullest!!! I wish I could rewind back!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenzarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

We keep saying that DD is dumb, but now I wonder if she is really dumb? She seems to be very chalu in making sure she is happy. I somehow feel Nivi is dumber than her. Her goodness is just turning out to be dumbness. Inspite of having so many enemies in that Sood house, she is still acting stupid during MP incidents. When she sees something suspicious why  doesn't she call someone to show MP acts? If I had seen a fasi rope in my room, my first reaction would be to shout out for everyone in the house and not like a stupid person trying to untie the rope first.

I think that's how it's shown in serials/films. these bloopers are nothing new. There are hundreds of western and indian horror/mystery movies where heroin wakes in the middle of night for water and notices something unusual outside of home and follows it outside - that too without waking up anybody for company.

Alariazarmeenogmann2010

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

When it comes to Sid, Divya becomes very shrewd!! Look how smartly she separated Sid & Nivi - now they can't even talk to each other! Sid needs to grow a backbone and be a man. He shouldn't allow Divya to make decisions for him as to who all he can speak with!!!

Edited by Ashly19 - 28 December 2010 at 3:33pm

tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
From today's episode, it looked like CC is probably not the MP. In the library she seemed to look a bit clueless. She may use this confusion for her advantage(as she is doing in the BT scene), but I somehow feel she is not part of this MP plan.

tamushiFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index