Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 5)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
So today's episode was total mental torture. I am not expecting anything other than this the whole week. Come on Viren, we all love when you romance your wife, but open your eyes and see that she is worried and scared hell out of her mind. I am even angry at VD, why see has to say that see is afraid since childhood. Angry CC I didn't have any expectation, this DD is too much. First she accused her sister of cheating with her husband and now she is doubting her about hallucinating. Angry What kind of sister is this? Doesn't matter how much conflict you have, but in time of need sisters are always together, and this one is creating more problems than helping her.

Edited by gmann2010 - 28 December 2010 at 8:10am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamssihumilee1014tamushiScintillatingashred12

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by gmann2010

@Asshly thanks sweetie for summary.

This is a torture, no one is believing my poor Nivi. Cry Cry Cry Oh Viren please use your brain. I don't know what is going to happen. This is not a love story of a girl, this is a torture story of a girl. Angry

Ashred u said Dadai sees sum1 with bulb. i guess this will be helpful later on else y wld they show this scene

I think the person who was outside the house with bulb was a man............
now was the person there to throw the light or was he running out of the house.......

Sneha ..........i really liked what you said .........this is now torture story of a girl.......LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

I don't believe Divya, she's crossed all her limits today. I NEVER expected this from her.

I HATE HER.Angry

I never believed her. I expected this from her. DD is always like this.Evil Smile
True say shana.
You know, I thought things between both these sisters would calm down a little, but now, voh to sar se sawaar ho rahi hain!
Now she has the locket with her too, ab to voh uske saath bhi Nivi ko tang kareygi.
I salute Nivi's paitence with Divya, if it were me, I would have strangled her by now.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83milee1014tamushiShayafangmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by gmann2010

@Asshly thanks sweetie for summary.

This is a torture, no one is believing my poor Nivi. Cry Cry Cry Oh Viren please use your brain. I don't know what is going to happen. This is not a love story of a girl, this is a torture story of a girl. Angry

Ashred u said Dadai sees sum1 with bulb. i guess this will be helpful later on else y wld they show this scene

but sneha, DD didnt tell whole story to HL n HL didnt say anything to NT dadi n dadi didnt understand wat she saw at nite...so many incomplete info with each character...
in d morning scene, even viren asked her how r u feeling now...wen will he start to believe her.. in d library, he wanted to believe nivi but all proof is against her...so he is confused..
cc was confused wats dis drama, but in precap it luks like she'll use it for her purose...i think she has no hand in it...i'm 1000% sure its YD n she is using some outside help...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014tamushigmann2010

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

last part

yash makes soup 4 NT dadi....cute scene...they misses nivi...keshav starts hate-nivi dialogue n leaves...dadi worried abt him...
cuute nivren bedroom scene...he asks how r u feeling now...she says 2day is new day..so y to think of yday...in d end, viren says he has some idea 4 her n she wants to know but he says intezaar n leaves...
HL comes to meet dadi...she talks with dd fm there...she starts to talk abt bulb drama but hl sees dadi n stops...stupid dd says she thinks nivi is doing things purposely...dd says all r going to some mandir...dadi is worried...

precap- vd asks how r u now to nivi...cc asks does it happen to u always like yday...i've heard such things happen  2  ppl who r afraid...dd says nivi is afraid fm childhood...nivi is worried...vd gives a worried look...

stupid dd n cc...aur yeh viren bhi na...is he waiting 4 d rope drama to take things serious...

Damnit !!!! Please RS give at least one character who believes and respects Nivi. Viren what are you thinking how many times Nivi has to tell you that something is wrong around her OR you are waiting like other Soods to send her asylum...hopeless!!!! RS please spare that poor girl.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumilee1014FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

True say shana.
You know, I thought things between both these sisters would calm down a little, but now, voh to sar se sawaar ho rahi hain!
Now she has the locket with her too, ab to voh uske saath bhi Nivi ko tang kareygi.
I salute Nivi's paitence with Divya, if it were me, I would have strangled her by now.Angry
Nivi will never do that in million years, but I so want to right now. Angry This pea brain is crossing all limits. Even in SBS segment, rather than going directly to your sister and talking to her, that stupid brat calls whole house down over there to torture her.

What if Nivi had done the same when she tried to kill herself? This girl's head is total empty. Angry Why Nivi even bothers to care for her. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 28 December 2010 at 8:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRenShayafanashred12

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

YD!

Uski Toh ...
She's a grandma for goodness's sake, use toh aaraam karna chahye, puja paat karna chahiye, saazishe banana nahii!!

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shana_83

I don't believe Divya, she's crossed all her limits today. I NEVER expected this from her.

I HATE HER.Angry

I never believed her. I expected this from her. DD is always like this.Evil Smile
True say shana.

Divya is really selfish........now she is the one who wants nivi to be called as a lunatic.......and  did you see guys how HL was advising her ...........

shana_83FaizuuNivRengmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index