Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 49)

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

I wonder at times if the TB Article reported things incorrectly. So far Viren has shown zero signs of being obsessive/psychotic lover on the other hand Divya is harboring the psychotic signs. She's very possessive, envious and has already begun to isolate Sid from the others!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kolvFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by gmann2010

Ok, Mahi

I claim on RanvirEmbarrassed, I loved Ragvir sooo muc., now don't go and tell my hubby.
My poor dear hubby, he only knew that I was Bidaai fan, he doesn't know that Bidaai is over and ccbm fever I have nowLOL
ROFL oh Sauji, i don't know all husbands of all girls on this thread how they put up with you guys. LOL If I am living with my family right now, they would have disowned me long ago. LOL LOL LOL This is my first hindi show after 12 years of break. So don't know anything about Ranvir, so it's all yours. LOL

thank you ji
nowadays, the moment my hubby sees laptop in my hands, he is like  - phir shuru tumhara Sapna Baabul ka?

Sauji and my husband starts singing "Chaand chupa badal mein" and laughs like crazy..My girls have also started teasing me

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushizarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

I wonder at times if the TB Article reported things incorrectly. So far Viren has shown zero signs of being obsessive/psychotic lover on the other hand Divya is harboring the psychotic signs. She's very possessive, envious and has already begun to isolate Sid from the others!!!

Yup DD is showing more psychotic signs than Viren right now. So far we didn't see any sign in Viren about being psychotic. He is not even jealous. I really don't want more pain for Nivi. I hope soon they turn the story around and do us a favor by not showing this sadistic track. It is really hard to see so much evilness around in that show. All the good characters  in this show are weak and meek.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenzarmeeno

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Ok, Mahi

I claim on RanvirEmbarrassed, I loved Ragvir sooo muc., now don't go and tell my hubby.
My poor dear hubby, he only knew that I was Bidaai fan, he doesn't know that Bidaai is over and ccbm fever I have nowLOL
ROFL oh Sauji, i don't know all husbands of all girls on this thread how they put up with you guys. LOL If I am living with my family right now, they would have disowned me long ago. LOL LOL LOL This is my first hindi show after 12 years of break. So don't know anything about Ranvir, so it's all yours. LOL

thank you ji
nowadays, the moment my hubby sees laptop in my hands, he is like  - phir shuru tumhara Sapna Baabul ka?

Sauji and my husband starts singing "Chaand chupa badal mein" and laughs like crazy..My girls have also started teasing me

LOL My girls are too small to do that otherwise they would have joined too just like yours, I think.
good to have you back Anju!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenoanjubala

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
hi, Payal,Ashly, Suchi,Anju,Ketty , sorry if missed anyone.

AlariaScintillatingzarmeeno

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashly19

Yup DD is showing more psychotic signs than Viren right now. So far we didn't see any sign in Viren about being psychotic. He is not even jealous. I really don't want more pain for Nivi. I hope soon they turn the story around and do us a favor by not showing this sadistic track. It is really hard to see so much evilness around in that show. All the good characters  in this show are weak and meek.  
Yes, it's about time RS decides to punish the wrongdoers in his serial. Right now, I've got my fingers crossed in hope that the MP turns out to be Jawahar. Maybe this way when he is finally caught  -  CC & JW dirty laundry would perhaps come out in a confrontation with the rest of the family. (wishful thinking)

@ Sauji (tamushi) -- Hi Hug

Edited by Ashly19 - 28 December 2010 at 3:20pm

tamushigmann2010zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Sauji, how are you dear? I haven't been much active today - keep coming back to the forum on & off to do a quick read through of everyone's analysis. Just super bumbed by today's episode plus the SBS segment. On a different note, how old are your girls?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Sauji, how are you dear? I haven't been much active today - keep coming back to the forum on & off to do a quick read through of everyone's analysis. Just super bumbed by today's episode plus the SBS segment. On a different note, how old are your girls?

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 28 December 2010 at 3:22pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index