Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 48)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

I'm just with our usual suspects.
TBH, I don;t really wanna stress over it, just go with the flow of the story.

Just hope they show more NivRen and their relationship developing!

Just one last thing... i'll get you Faiza!!! =P You are a huge besharam!!

As for suspects... the whole Viren taking the blame for it might just complicate matters worse because then he would create issues between him and his family (especially Bhupat and Siddarth) and we don't need more issues even though Viren would do anything for Nivi.
Hahaaa Mahi Di ... Choti behan ka fardh niba rahi hoo aapke aur jiju ka LOLWink
We'll just have to wait and see what the CT's have in store for us, I suppose. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alaria

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay, I've been on this thread for hours now... from like page 6 up until now and I really need to practice my dance and take a shower before my mom and dad bust into my room angrily and take away my lover (my laptop). So this is it for now my pyaari Dis and sweet Faiza. I'll talk to you girls later. Might be back after the shower but we'll see. So bye as of right now and have a great day dears.
Bye Bye Mahi Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Take care of yourself and jijuuuuuuuuuuuuu WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
After seeing today's DD behaviour I am really angry with Nivi. We feel that Nivi always does whatever is right, but her making sure that DD marries Sid just ruined Sid's life. She was only concerned about DD and not for a second thought about how different Sid and DD are and how much it would hurt Sid. Its ok if Nivi did not want to marry Sid, but why did she force DD onto Sid ? Is Nivi so blind in DD's love that she doesn't think ? Nivi's biggest sacrifice is today shown as the most stupid thing. She hurt her loving NT, Yash , Keshav and Sid just to keep DD happy. Such a worst decision by a lead character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenvids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ shova : thanks hun, but i would rather see this then see Viren as a stalker or him pretending that he doesn't believe Nivi like the rest of the family !! Anyways am glad i could give u a nice thought to think about.

@ rach : that is why i have given a scenario like this where they can retain the mystery track and give us a NivRen workig together track too !! Because they can't make us suspect Viren forever !! secondly with this the mystery of the stalker still remains unsolved but this time the trp's get high because NivRen works together to find out who the mystery person is, so they can reveal to the viewers that NivRen are working together and not to the characters in the show !!

Navz I liked your scenario. I don't want Viren to be stalker or pretending to be stalker but if it has to go that way then pretending is much better. I really want NivRen to work together to resolve all their problems. Remember Nivi told Viren on wedding day that hum milke sub thik kar lenge, sub pahle jaisa ho jayega. I really want to see that. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushizarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I'm just getting really fed up of the sadistic nature of the story of this show, and I really don't want Viren to be psychotic, because with him not believing her now and even after the rope scene, is leading for him to believe that Nivi has not gotten over Sid and is not happy with him, triggering his obsessive behavior, so I would rather have him pretend to be a psycho, then be one, and hurt Nivi unintentionally !! Because right now we are thinking that he will believe her and will go psycho on the family right, but the problem is that is too simple for CT's and doesn't have much drama !! Anyways I'm off for the night !!

Might not come to the forum for a while, but will continue to upload the scenes and will upload upload all the pending scenes on zshare too this week. Goodnight.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Where is navz analysis
and millie's and rach's?

I do not want to read the entire thread discussion cause that will just make me sad , seeing people discussion about whats happening : ( :(
me am sad

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariatamushigmann2010Scintillating

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls, sorry had to leave abruptly, my friends came over without telling me and dragged me off for dinner and coffee, I just got back and now am glad they did, because even though I was with them, my thoughts were still on the episode, and after my anger subsided i was able to think rationally about the mystery track. Since I become irrational when I think of Divya and HL, I will only talk about MP, NivRen and NT. But before i give my thoughts I want tell Milee how much I loved your analysis ! Since you have covered the entire episode, I will base my post on what I thought when I watched the episode and later dissected it.

I will say this one again, I'm sure Viren is NOT the stalker !! And I will continue saying this until the CT;s prove me otherwise. So now the question is why is Viren not believing Nivi as yet ? Because even in the Rope scene, he was really furious and hurt with Nivi, so either he really doesn't believe her or he was acting to catch the culprit ! But I really don't like either scenario !! I would prefer for him to believe her and they catch the culprit together ! But we have still have that Viren turning psychotic lover track to come up, which made me think !! The article said that Viren will be turning into a psychotic lover right ? But Kinshuk said he is a passionate lover !

So I will believe Kinshuk for sure on this, which made me think what if Viren pretends to turn into a psychotic lover ? Hear out my idea !! Viren will believe her sooner or later, am damn sure about it, but with the stalker literally trying to drive Nivi insane, the family thinking Nivi has gone insane and Viren not able to find out who the culprit is, takes on the blame that he is the one who had been stalking Nivi. I know its ridiculous as to why would he do that, but if we think about it we know he can go to any extent for Nivi, and if he tells the family it was him scaring her, then he is the mental case and not Nivi, they would have no reason to think she is MAD, and this not only saves Nivi from being declared clinically insane, but it also foils the stalker plan, because if Viren admits he was the one behind all this, then the stalker cannot do anything more, because according to the whole family the stalker is out in the open and revealed !! He has already said a million times he doesn't give a damn what is family thinks of him, but he knows that Nivi cares what everyone thinks of her and that it will kill her to think that no one believes HER !! So he would risk his own relationship with Nivi to stop the stalker and get some time to do his own digging ! But even though everyone will buy his story, Nivi won't because she trusts and knows HIM and knows that he could never even dream of hurting her, so I feel there will be a confrontation between NivRen where Nivi will force him to admit that he is not that stalker and he admitted to doing all this things to save her !! That is when she will realize to what extent he can go to protect and love her, but she will also make him understand that by doing this, he may have gotten some time and saved her, but the stalker is still on the loose and that they need to catch him/her, so then they could work together to find out who it was by putting their heads together and recalling all the incidents. And I have a feeling NT and Yash will be instrumental in helping them reveal who it is.

This is one way the CT's can take this which will involve Viren acting all psycho in front of everyone, and him and Nivi planning behind their backs to find out who was behind all these !!

navz HugClap

totally loved the scenario you projected.
I would really love if they show as u described in ur scenario. it's just awesome!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaScintillatinggmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Where is navz analysis
and millie's and rach's?

I do not want to read the entire thread discussion cause that will just make me sad , seeing people discussion about whats happening : ( :(
me am sad
Navz's analysis is on page-45 & Milee's on page-27. Don't know about Rach's analysis. I did read Moni's but don't remember the page #.

Edited by Excruciating - 28 December 2010 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index