Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 47)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Monica Di, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sweet Viren Filled Dreams!!

@Mahi Di, Nahiiin. Aap fikar naa karay, I won't think of him shirtless, but if he does come, then I'll just think of you and stop myself Wink

Sadaa suhaagan raho!

Good night my lovely Moni Di! Sweet dreams! 

As for my cute little Faiza, if he comes shirtless then you can think about him shirtless just until the scene is over! Once the scene is over, remember he's your jiju and ahhh today I'm thinking really besharam because you said sadaa shuhaagan raho and I thought about shuhaag raat. AHH. Embarrassed
Awwwww, Mahi diiii!!!!!
No problem Wink
Kam as kam, itni to choot aap ne mujhe dey di hain! LOL Thank You Meri Pyaari Di!!!

Aur aap ki aur jiju ki suhaag raat, OYEE HOYEE!!!! Wink

Ab ttoh tang karna parhegaa! Embarrassed

I don't think Nivi has ever blushed as much as I just blushed right now! 

And then I fell of my bed laughing!

Our shuhaag raat? Ahhhhh. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Zayaada taang nahin karna.. or else sharam se maar jaoungi!
OMG, Lmaaaaao ...
When Nivi blushes, she goes RED in the face, I SOOO WANNA SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW MAHI DI!!
Sharam ke maare bilkul laal hogaya hoga? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aur main aapki choti behen ho kar taang nahin karoogi to aur kya karoogi? LOL
Mare kaam hi yeh hain!!
Jiju aur aap, dono, aik kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye Wink

Oh thank you my pyaari Faiza... I look like a TOMATO! My face is redder than it's ever been before. Now imagine me on my real shuhaag raat. I'll be like.... uh oh. My husband won't be able to tell if I'm me or a tomato!!!!

Agar tumhara kaam hain mujhe taang karna then you are being 100000% successful my cutie choti behein lekin I'll get you! 

ARRRRRRREE YAAAAAAAAAR YOU WILL KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaaaa!!!
OMG, TOMATO KI TARAH LAAL HO GAYI HO AAAP?ROFL
Hai Allah!!!
Meraa yeh maqsad nahin tha!! Leki ab agar aap laal ho chuki ho tho, koi baat nahin, meri pyaaari behnaa!!!

Lmaaao, you'll get me?? Kaise? Wink
Toh haa, Viren aur aap, kya ho raha hain? TongueWink
Suhaaag raat, OYE HOYEE!!!
Kamra band kar deytey hain, aap dono, you know, apna business karay Wink
Kuch bhi chahiye toh mujhe awaaz de dena, but I don't think you'll need anything, 'cos everything you want is in front of your eyes!

JIJUUUUUUUUUUUU, ZYAADA MAT TARPAANA MERI MAHI DI KO ..
Kab se voh aap ka intezaar kar rahi hain! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Navz Hug

Oh my what can i say, Oh my godddd what a senario u have written, wonderfully written. I think there is a possiblity it going like this. And agree with u kinshuk did say he is a pssionate lover and never really agreed to psyco so i agree with u in what u have written. I really hope it goes ur way cause ur story seems much more interesting Darlz and this way we have mystey and Nivren understanding. I also belive NT and Yash will play a big role. Today NT saw the MP so i think they r giving us hints that NT and even yash will help them

anyways guys i am off, mom woke up and she will come running to my room any moment. I will catch u guys later. And navz i bet u the whole day i will keep thinking about what u wrote.
 I just loved it.
Bye  guyz.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 28 December 2010 at 2:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Navz I loved your analysis and agree with your view points but you know CT's are pro at ruining the characters to solve mysteries and if they go your way too it will take ages for us to find out that it was plan of NivRen and before that we will keep throwing stones at Viren. I agree with you its not VIREN but still we always add till CT's prove otherwise shows how much we still doubt it can be Viren and it look more like Wishful thought that it should not be Viren because we know nothing in our hand if we were story maker than we could have:
  1. Tortured JAAL by throwing them in a store room with small window from where they could easily see NivRen romance and were given electric shocks to recover from mental abilities. HLPT by making Divya against them and showing them the mirror of their wrong doings.
  2. Give little brain and humanity to Divya and little brain and voice to Sid so that they can also love NivRen.
  3. Give good piece of mind to YD to show her whom to believe whom not to believe.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry I was so into the conversation with Faiza that I forgot the main point of this thread. And I just read Navz Di's post but there is a huge hole there even though it is possible and makes sense... I mean okay so Viren admits that he is the stalker but then since everyone knows that he is the stalker, he wouldn't be stalker Nivi anymore but if the real stalker continues stalking her (even when she's around Viren) then the whole family will think that now she does have mental instabilities because obviously Viren isn't stalking her anymore but she still sees this and that happening etc and she would obviously deny Viren being the stalker so yeah.... but then again there's the factor that who would believe that Viren was trying to hurt Nivi? I think only Sid is dumb enough to believe that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I'm just with our usual suspects.
TBH, I don;t really wanna stress over it, just go with the flow of the story.

Just hope they show more NivRen and their relationship developing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

I'm just with our usual suspects.
TBH, I don;t really wanna stress over it, just go with the flow of the story.

Just hope they show more NivRen and their relationship developing!

Just one last thing... i'll get you Faiza!!! =P You are a huge besharam!!

As for suspects... the whole Viren taking the blame for it might just complicate matters worse because then he would create issues between him and his family (especially Bhupat and Siddarth) and we don't need more issues even though Viren would do anything for Nivi.

FaizuuNivRengmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@ shova : thanks hun, but i would rather see this then see Viren as a stalker or him pretending that he doesn't believe Nivi like the rest of the family !! Anyways am glad i could give u a nice thought to think about.

@ rach : that is why i have given a scenario like this where they can retain the mystery track and give us a NivRen workig together track too !! Because they can't make us suspect Viren forever !! secondly with this the mystery of the stalker still remains unsolved but this time the trp's get high because NivRen works together to find out who the mystery person is, so they can reveal to the viewers that NivRen are working together and not to the characters in the show !!

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Okay, I've been on this thread for hours now... from like page 6 up until now and I really need to practice my dance and take a shower before my mom and dad bust into my room angrily and take away my lover (my laptop). So this is it for now my pyaari Dis and sweet Faiza. I'll talk to you girls later. Might be back after the shower but we'll see. So bye as of right now and have a great day dears.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index