Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 46)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Monica Di, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sweet Viren Filled Dreams!!

@Mahi Di, Nahiiin. Aap fikar naa karay, I won't think of him shirtless, but if he does come, then I'll just think of you and stop myself Wink

Sadaa suhaagan raho!

Good night my lovely Moni Di! Sweet dreams! 

As for my cute little Faiza, if he comes shirtless then you can think about him shirtless just until the scene is over! Once the scene is over, remember he's your jiju and ahhh today I'm thinking really besharam because you said sadaa shuhaagan raho and I thought about shuhaag raat. AHH. Embarrassed
Awwwww, Mahi diiii!!!!!
No problem Wink
Kam as kam, itni to choot aap ne mujhe dey di hain! LOL Thank You Meri Pyaari Di!!!

Aur aap ki aur jiju ki suhaag raat, OYEE HOYEE!!!! Wink

Ab ttoh tang karna parhegaa! Embarrassed

I don't think Nivi has ever blushed as much as I just blushed right now! 

And then I fell of my bed laughing!

Our shuhaag raat? Ahhhhh. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Zayaada taang nahin karna.. or else sharam se maar jaoungi!
OMG, Lmaaaaao ...
When Nivi blushes, she goes RED in the face, I SOOO WANNA SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW MAHI DI!!
Sharam ke maare bilkul laal hogaya hoga? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aur main aapki choti behen ho kar taang nahin karoogi to aur kya karoogi? LOL
Mare kaam hi yeh hain!!
Jiju aur aap, dono, aik kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye Wink

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I'm not normally a violent person at all... but if RS even dares to think about changing my Viren or replacing him... I'll make sure he has no eye lids to have eye lashes on!!! 
@Bold ROFLOMG mahi man ur angry but darlz i am with you as well lolz.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 28 December 2010 at 2:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ROFLOMG mahi and fazia what do i say, i also had expreiance like this, too many actually. first i screamed viren's name in my sleep and mom now thinks i am going out with this so called viren lolz. next  my friend ran and i was also sleeping then and i accdently sarted talking to her as if she was viren and man i shocked her soo much and now also she is on my back trying to figgure out who viren is. so girls god knows what other things will happen to us. but mahi OMG i was fully laughing when i was reading ur post man i wonder what that guy thought when u called him viren man poor dude.Big smile
and Fazi darling i understand fully why u screemed viren's name, i have a habit of doing this lolz, now i hate sleeping cause i think man god knows what i will say and screem in my sleep, hopefuly its not anything embarrasing or mom will kick me out of the house and tell me to go stay with Viren, although i wouldnt mind thatBig smileWink

Diii tum bhi na.... seriously. Lekin something like that happened to me one time. I usually talk to my best friend on videochat every night before we go to sleep so one night I was like laying down with my laptop next to me and talking to her and I was falling asleep so I was like imaging me and Viren together and I started talking out loud. Trust me... THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I was saying some besharam things too. My friend was like MAHIA WHAT!?!!? And I'm like still blabbing on and she was just shocked. Hehe. Embarrassed But I wasn't being too besharam.

As for the guy, after my friend called him and assured him that I had no one named Viren in my life he asked her for my number and called me and was like how he likes me and thinks I'm shaadi material and that I'd make a good wife etc etc and I'm like imaging Viren saying that to me and I'm like awh so sweet, how cute, etc and he was like so if I want to go out more so we could know each other more and then I knocked out of it and I was like huh what and then he was like how he doesn't want anyone named Viren to get between us and I was like ARE YOU MAD? We met once and he already had like the baraat ready. PAGAL.
OMG ...
LMAAOOO,
@bold, THAT IS SOO FUNNY.
He was already falling for you??
Noooooooooooooo, Mahi di's owned, by a handsome sexy man called Viren Sood Wink

To be honest, he was utterly mad.
I'm serious, baraat set.. all that he needed was a yes.
I don't even know why he liked me so much. I called him Viren like two times and yet he seemed so interested. Idiot hai. Lol. Aur he still calls me. This was like two days ago (I saw him the day after Christmas) and still he is like let's go out blah blah blah. And I make excuses like I'm busy but you know what-- I'll tell him I'm married... to someone named Viren LOL That should stop this pagal
LMAAAOOOO ... Yhh, probably you should.
Sorry yaar, meri shaadi ho chuki hain Viren naam ke kisi larke se! Wink
Seriously, he MUST be mad to do that yaar. LOL

I'll be like dekho, meri shaadi ho chuki hain Viren se and that's why I keep calling you by his name lekin woh India mein rehta hai isseliye no one really knows about him but I am also pregnant with his child. 
....that will make him run away! Wink
OMG, Looool!!!
That will make him completely run away, ulte kadam!
He will NEVER EVER look at you, EVER again! LOLWinkROFL

Imagine he's a pagal aashiq like in the movie Anjaam with SRK and Madhuri where even though Madhuri had one child and was pregnant again with her husband's child, SRK was still in love with her and crazy after her! Ahh I would be scared then. But he's not a bad looking guy. He's sort of cute and has this sweet and innocent look on his face. Lekin nothing compared to my Viren!
OMGG, Aisa mat kaho Mahi Di!!!
Seriously, ab toh mujhe bhi dar lag raha hain!
Aaisa na ho that he is really a psychotic lover.
But obviously, jiju is a waaaaaay better pyschotic lover! Wink

Hahahah my friends are like mein kuch jadoo kardiya.
I was like no, he's just crazy and I don't know why.
Aisa kartha hai jaise pehle koi larki nahin dehka.
But anyways, my Viren is soo much better of a psycho lover,
but I don't think he's psycho at all!
OMG, Loool,
@bold, SERIOUSLY!!!
Jaise koi larki nahin dekhi ho!! ... That was soo funny.
Yeh larka hi hain na? Wink

Yaa, jiju toh aapke dewaane hain!
Kuch bhi kar sakte hain aapke liye! Embarrassed
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

@Monica Di, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Sweet Viren Filled Dreams!!

@Mahi Di, Nahiiin. Aap fikar naa karay, I won't think of him shirtless, but if he does come, then I'll just think of you and stop myself Wink

Sadaa suhaagan raho!

Good night my lovely Moni Di! Sweet dreams! 

As for my cute little Faiza, if he comes shirtless then you can think about him shirtless just until the scene is over! Once the scene is over, remember he's your jiju and ahhh today I'm thinking really besharam because you said sadaa shuhaagan raho and I thought about shuhaag raat. AHH. Embarrassed
Awwwww, Mahi diiii!!!!!
No problem Wink
Kam as kam, itni to choot aap ne mujhe dey di hain! LOL Thank You Meri Pyaari Di!!!

Aur aap ki aur jiju ki suhaag raat, OYEE HOYEE!!!! Wink

Ab ttoh tang karna parhegaa! Embarrassed

I don't think Nivi has ever blushed as much as I just blushed right now! 

And then I fell of my bed laughing!

Our shuhaag raat? Ahhhhh. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Zayaada taang nahin karna.. or else sharam se maar jaoungi!
OMG, Lmaaaaao ...
When Nivi blushes, she goes RED in the face, I SOOO WANNA SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW MAHI DI!!
Sharam ke maare bilkul laal hogaya hoga? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aur main aapki choti behen ho kar taang nahin karoogi to aur kya karoogi? LOL
Mare kaam hi yeh hain!!
Jiju aur aap, dono, aik kamre mein band ho, aur chaabi kho jaaye Wink

Oh thank you my pyaari Faiza... I look like a TOMATO! My face is redder than it's ever been before. Now imagine me on my real shuhaag raat. I'll be like.... uh oh. My husband won't be able to tell if I'm me or a tomato!!!!

Agar tumhara kaam hain mujhe taang karna then you are being 100000% successful my cutie choti behein lekin I'll get you! 

ARRRRRRREE YAAAAAAAAAR YOU WILL KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

I'm not normally a violent person at all... but if RS even dares to think about changing my Viren or replacing him... I'll make sure he has no eye lids to have eye lashes on!!! 
@Bold ROFLOMG mahi man ur angry but darlz i am with you as well lolz.

LOL I'm not typically an angry person... just don't want any replacements for my Viren darling

FaizuuNivRen

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls, sorry had to leave abruptly, my friends came over without telling me and dragged me off for dinner and coffee, I just got back and now am glad they did, because even though I was with them, my thoughts were still on the episode, and after my anger subsided i was able to think rationally about the mystery track. Since I become irrational when I think of Divya and HL, I will only talk about MP, NivRen and NT. But before i give my thoughts I want tell Milee how much I loved your analysis ! Since you have covered the entire episode, I will base my post on what I thought when I watched the episode and later dissected it.

I will say this one again, I'm sure Viren is NOT the stalker !! And I will continue saying this until the CT;s prove me otherwise. So now the question is why is Viren not believing Nivi as yet ? Because even in the Rope scene, he was really furious and hurt with Nivi, so either he really doesn't believe her or he was acting to catch the culprit ! But I really don't like either scenario !! I would prefer for him to believe her and they catch the culprit together ! But we have still have that Viren turning psychotic lover track to come up, which made me think !! The article said that Viren will be turning into a psychotic lover right ? But Kinshuk said he is a passionate lover !

So I will believe Kinshuk for sure on this, which made me think what if Viren pretends to turn into a psychotic lover ? Hear out my idea !! Viren will believe her sooner or later, am damn sure about it, but with the stalker literally trying to drive Nivi insane, the family thinking Nivi has gone insane and Viren not able to find out who the culprit is, takes on the blame that he is the one who had been stalking Nivi. I know its ridiculous as to why would he do that, but if we think about it we know he can go to any extent for Nivi, and if he tells the family it was him scaring her, then he is the mental case and not Nivi, they would have no reason to think she is MAD, and this not only saves Nivi from being declared clinically insane, but it also foils the stalker plan, because if Viren admits he was the one behind all this, then the stalker cannot do anything more, because according to the whole family the stalker is out in the open and revealed !! He has already said a million times he doesn't give a damn what is family thinks of him, but he knows that Nivi cares what everyone thinks of her and that it will kill her to think that no one believes HER !! So he would risk his own relationship with Nivi to stop the stalker and get some time to do his own digging ! But even though everyone will buy his story, Nivi won't because she trusts and knows HIM and knows that he could never even dream of hurting her, so I feel there will be a confrontation between NivRen where Nivi will force him to admit that he is not that stalker and he admitted to doing all this things to save her !! That is when she will realize to what extent he can go to protect and love her, but she will also make him understand that by doing this, he may have gotten some time and saved her, but the stalker is still on the loose and that they need to catch him/her, so then they could work together to find out who it was by putting their heads together and recalling all the incidents. And I have a feeling NT and Yash will be instrumental in helping them reveal who it is.

This is one way the CT's can take this which will involve Viren acting all psycho in front of everyone, and him and Nivi planning behind their backs to find out who was behind all these !!

Wow nice thinking. This is definately a possible scenario.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010tamushiFaizuuNivRenxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

ROFLOMG mahi and fazia what do i say, i also had expreiance like this, too many actually. first i screamed viren's name in my sleep and mom now thinks i am going out with this so called viren lolz. next  my friend ran and i was also sleeping then and i accdently sarted talking to her as if she was viren and man i shocked her soo much and now also she is on my back trying to figgure out who viren is. so girls god knows what other things will happen to us. but mahi OMG i was fully laughing when i was reading ur post man i wonder what that guy thought when u called him viren man poor dude.Big smile
and Fazi darling i understand fully why u screemed viren's name, i have a habit of doing this lolz, now i hate sleeping cause i think man god knows what i will say and screem in my sleep, hopefuly its not anything embarrasing or mom will kick me out of the house and tell me to go stay with Viren, although i wouldnt mind thatBig smileWink

Diii tum bhi na.... seriously. Lekin something like that happened to me one time. I usually talk to my best friend on videochat every night before we go to sleep so one night I was like laying down with my laptop next to me and talking to her and I was falling asleep so I was like imaging me and Viren together and I started talking out loud. Trust me... THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I was saying some besharam things too. My friend was like MAHIA WHAT!?!!? And I'm like still blabbing on and she was just shocked. Hehe. Embarrassed But I wasn't being too besharam.

As for the guy, after my friend called him and assured him that I had no one named Viren in my life he asked her for my number and called me and was like how he likes me and thinks I'm shaadi material and that I'd make a good wife etc etc and I'm like imaging Viren saying that to me and I'm like awh so sweet, how cute, etc and he was like so if I want to go out more so we could know each other more and then I knocked out of it and I was like huh what and then he was like how he doesn't want anyone named Viren to get between us and I was like ARE YOU MAD? We met once and he already had like the baraat ready. PAGAL.
OMG ...
LMAAOOO,
@bold, THAT IS SOO FUNNY.
He was already falling for you??
Noooooooooooooo, Mahi di's owned, by a handsome sexy man called Viren Sood Wink

To be honest, he was utterly mad.
I'm serious, baraat set.. all that he needed was a yes.
I don't even know why he liked me so much. I called him Viren like two times and yet he seemed so interested. Idiot hai. Lol. Aur he still calls me. This was like two days ago (I saw him the day after Christmas) and still he is like let's go out blah blah blah. And I make excuses like I'm busy but you know what-- I'll tell him I'm married... to someone named Viren LOL That should stop this pagal
LMAAAOOOO ... Yhh, probably you should.
Sorry yaar, meri shaadi ho chuki hain Viren naam ke kisi larke se! Wink
Seriously, he MUST be mad to do that yaar. LOL

I'll be like dekho, meri shaadi ho chuki hain Viren se and that's why I keep calling you by his name lekin woh India mein rehta hai isseliye no one really knows about him but I am also pregnant with his child. 
....that will make him run away! Wink
OMG, Looool!!!
That will make him completely run away, ulte kadam!
He will NEVER EVER look at you, EVER again! LOLWinkROFL

Imagine he's a pagal aashiq like in the movie Anjaam with SRK and Madhuri where even though Madhuri had one child and was pregnant again with her husband's child, SRK was still in love with her and crazy after her! Ahh I would be scared then. But he's not a bad looking guy. He's sort of cute and has this sweet and innocent look on his face. Lekin nothing compared to my Viren!
OMGG, Aisa mat kaho Mahi Di!!!
Seriously, ab toh mujhe bhi dar lag raha hain!
Aaisa na ho that he is really a psychotic lover.
But obviously, jiju is a waaaaaay better pyschotic lover! Wink

Hahahah my friends are like mein kuch jadoo kardiya.
I was like no, he's just crazy and I don't know why.
Aisa kartha hai jaise pehle koi larki nahin dehka.
But anyways, my Viren is soo much better of a psycho lover,
but I don't think he's psycho at all!
OMG, Loool,
@bold, SERIOUSLY!!!
Jaise koi larki nahin dekhi ho!! ... That was soo funny.
Yeh larka hi hain na? Wink

Yaa, jiju toh aapke dewaane hain!
Kuch bhi kar sakte hain aapke liye! Embarrassed

Hahah well your jiju's first job is to get rid of this pagal... or maybe you want him? My pyaari choti behein... you need a husband too someday so should I send him your way? Then I can joke about YOUR SHUHAAG RAAT!!!!! 

FaizuuNivRen

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Girls, sorry to be a party spoiler, but this a NivRen thread, kindly please stick to their topic or the show !!! For any personal discussions and chatting please go to our CC ! Here is the link !!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1546352&TPN=6&#36362477

Hope you girls understand !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index