Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 42)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Yaar, Faiza he is NOT my future husband. Sirf ek blind date jaise. My friend wanted to hook us up because there has been so much marriage talk lately aur woh soocha tha that this guy and I would suit each other lekin ehh. It was whatever. He was nice but not husband material. You know what he did? This guy calls my friend who set us up who Viren is and if humara beech kuch hai and my friend Anyaat is like wait there is a Viren in her life? And she calls me pissed off as to why I didn't tell her about there being a Viren in my life. And I'm like not saying anything because I didn't want to look retarded in front of her. I was so like embarrassed. 
mahi darling i know its embarrasing rite lolz. Your friend sounds like mine, but i also didnt tell anyone who viren is, they will defo send me to metal school if they findout i watch CCBM. lolz. actally no one here (that is my friends and family) watch hindi serial and when i tell them about one they give me strange looks like i am mad so yep i am keeping a huge secret and not telling i am watching CCBM and now that i screem viren's name un expectedly man i have a big problem on my hands, my is constantly on my back and when i chat with u guys she thinks i am talking to viren LOLahahah but i will keep her guessing, i avoide her saying mom what iren i havnt heard that name mom r u sure ur not in love with viren cause u take his name soo much. and mom just gives me the killer stare and hits(friendly way) me saying i am hiding something from her but she will find out soon. Man its kinda fun too seeing our family and friends reaction rite mahiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ashi don't take Keshav's name atleast I know Keshav is not very good father but he is even not that bad that he can scare or want to kill his own daughter. No way he is not involved. Jawaher yes he can be involved as he is missing from action from so long so he can be involved along with YD and they didn't took CC in confidence because CC can spoil their evil plans with her big mouth. See when complete family was there 2 sets of people present V-V-N (Tortured souls) even if they lay their life for family and C-D-S (blessed souls) even though they does mistakes.  But J and YD didn't bother to come down so I think they are involved and they should be involved in this game.
Rachuuu couldnt have said better, wonderfull darling agree with every bit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hi Shova Hug I've missed you too sweets. It just could be Nandu perhaps following someones instructions. But the only doubt I have is that Nandu is a tad bit short in height and this stalker was rather tall and well built!!! I've got Jawahar and Keshav  on my suspects list!!

@ Rach- Hug . Do give us your input sweets.
lolz oh yeh the MP was kinda tall, lolz then its JW, naaaa it cant be Kashav LOLahaha i will have a attack if it was him LOL
I take my words back - it can't be keshav. I'd forgotten about the fire incident. Agreed with you and Rach here, he maybe a negligent father to an extent but he wouldn't even think about putting Nivi's life in danger!!
I am telling you girls it's YD. No body wants Nivi dead or insane other than YD. CC wants Nivi to suffer and may be she wants her out of her son's life and Sood house, but don't think she wants to kill Nivi. And I will be super happy  if it turns out to be DD. After today's episode Sid and Viren are out from MP's suspect list. So only people left were CC, YD, JW, and DD. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaNivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Hi Shova, Ashley, we missed you all too,
Still don't know where are navz,zarmeen and suhi?

I know today we had bad ccbm episode, I am already dreading coming episodes. I still wishing DD to be stalkerAngry, other than her I don't doubt anyone else.

@Mahi - I know dear! I hope RS doesn't pull something like Bidaai, here tooAngry
Hello Hug
@ Bold --- I too am wishing for the same. She's just an irksome character that needs to be written off - plain & simple. I have no freakin clue how CTs will redeem her character if they do decide to keep her on!!!

Yaar Ashly it's been a while! 
And Sauji di... they need to just make Divya the stalker so Sid can kick her out of the house for a while so that she and her devil mother get a taste of their own medicine!
As for RS, he better not even think about replacing my Viren now.
Hi MahiHug
Agreed - Divya needs to be taught the lesson of a lifetime.
I don't think RS could risk replacing your Viren. Without Kinshuk playing Viren the TRP's would take a drastic plunge before RS could bat his eyelashes!!!

I'm not normally a violent person at all... but if RS even dares to think about changing my Viren or replacing him... I'll make sure he has no eye lids to have eye lashes on!!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

ROFLOMG mahi and fazia what do i say, i also had expreiance like this, too many actually. first i screamed viren's name in my sleep and mom now thinks i am going out with this so called viren lolz. next  my friend ran and i was also sleeping then and i accdently sarted talking to her as if she was viren and man i shocked her soo much and now also she is on my back trying to figgure out who viren is. so girls god knows what other things will happen to us. but mahi OMG i was fully laughing when i was reading ur post man i wonder what that guy thought when u called him viren man poor dude.Big smile
and Fazi darling i understand fully why u screemed viren's name, i have a habit of doing this lolz, now i hate sleeping cause i think man god knows what i will say and screem in my sleep, hopefuly its not anything embarrasing or mom will kick me out of the house and tell me to go stay with Viren, although i wouldnt mind thatBig smileWink

Diii tum bhi na.... seriously. Lekin something like that happened to me one time. I usually talk to my best friend on videochat every night before we go to sleep so one night I was like laying down with my laptop next to me and talking to her and I was falling asleep so I was like imaging me and Viren together and I started talking out loud. Trust me... THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I was saying some besharam things too. My friend was like MAHIA WHAT!?!!? And I'm like still blabbing on and she was just shocked. Hehe. Embarrassed But I wasn't being too besharam.

As for the guy, after my friend called him and assured him that I had no one named Viren in my life he asked her for my number and called me and was like how he likes me and thinks I'm shaadi material and that I'd make a good wife etc etc and I'm like imaging Viren saying that to me and I'm like awh so sweet, how cute, etc and he was like so if I want to go out more so we could know each other more and then I knocked out of it and I was like huh what and then he was like how he doesn't want anyone named Viren to get between us and I was like ARE YOU MAD? We met once and he already had like the baraat ready. PAGAL.
OMG ...
LMAAOOO,
@bold, THAT IS SOO FUNNY.
He was already falling for you??
Noooooooooooooo, Mahi di's owned, by a handsome sexy man called Viren Sood Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

I think they are spoiling Viren's character by trying to keep him in the MP list. Just so that viewers dont lose all hopes on him they are trying to insert some hopeful dialogues like "mei tumhara sath kabhi nahi chodunga" etc etc. If V is really not the MP, then is there a  need to keep him on that list? Anyway 90% of the Sood house is on that list and today some of Sharmas have also entered the list, so cant we spare Viren off of this list? If he is truly the MP then its ok, but if not then why have him when there are enough people to think about and keep people guessing? Viren was loved mainly because he was shown as witty and intelligent and someone who was going to save Nivi, but if they continue showing him similar to others then it will not take long for people to start hating Viren too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaResh.....FaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiii shovu (oops cn i call u shovu , it looks cute heehe)hu r u dear ?Hug .Ohh wht 2 say abt 2dy's epi yaar ? It was torturous .Bas 1 positive if i hav 2 make out of it toh definately it will b Viren possesiveness 2wds Nivi n i thnk it is heading 2wds tht only

BTW thanxx jaannn for likingg my analysis . Big smile
awww monica i love that name, yep u can call me what ever u wishHugHug. was missing u . yep only virens possesiveness is good all the rest was ufff. I loved how he always had his hand on her shouldersBig smile

Yuppp dear I 2 lovee whenever He touches her ( i m very besharam LOLWink )n u know 2dy if vandana would nt been there in d room Nivi def would hav hugged him .n I wanted it yaar Cry .I mean as soon as Viren comes in d room n looks Nivi scared Nivi was likee rready 2 give him a huggg but vandana was there as KMH Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

LMAAAAAAAAOOO.
@Mahi Di, I have one HOT HOT HOT jiju!!!!
So yeaaah, we have like a coool saali - jiju relationship! Wink

@Shova, exactly!!!! I'm so scared of opening my mouth now, cos I'm scared I'll blurt out Viren randomly!!
Although we know what we're talking about, but everyone else will be like ... O_O

I don't mind you having a cool saali-jija relationship.
But remember, jiju hai tera! J I J U !!!!
And yaar, kaise saali hai tu? You don't call your jiju hot.
Besharam. CHI CHI CHI!
Mahi diiii!!!
How else do I describe my dashing, caring and extra sweet jiju? LOLWink
Haa Dii, sirf aur sirf jiju saali relationship, fikar not! WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index