Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 41)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Hi Shova, Ashley, we missed you all too,
Still don't know where are navz,zarmeen and suhi?

I know today we had bad ccbm episode, I am already dreading coming episodes. I still wishing DD to be stalkerAngry, other than her I don't doubt anyone else.

@Mahi - I know dear! I hope RS doesn't pull something like Bidaai, here tooAngry
HugI missed u too sweets. Yep where are Navz, Zarmeen and suchi?? mabye they r also depressedUnhappy man i have to leave soon too.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Hi Shova Hug I've missed you too sweets. It just could be Nandu perhaps following someones instructions. But the only doubt I have is that Nandu is a tad bit short in height and this stalker was rather tall and well built!!! I've got Jawahar and Keshav  on my suspects list!!

@ Rach- Hug . Do give us your input sweets.
lolz oh yeh the MP was kinda tall, lolz then its JW, naaaa it cant be Kashav LOLahaha i will have a attack if it was him LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
LMAAAAAAAAOOO.
@Mahi Di, I have one HOT HOT HOT jiju!!!!
So yeaaah, we have like a coool saali - jiju relationship! Wink

@Shova, exactly!!!! I'm so scared of opening my mouth now, cos I'm scared I'll blurt out Viren randomly!!
Although we know what we're talking about, but everyone else will be like ... O_O
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Hi Rach!

So I see that you donned ur detective cap again and it's pointing to YD and JW. I think you are going to find out all possibilities of who MP can be? lage raho Rachu jaan.

Bye now, I am off now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by mahix3

Hahah this reminds me..
so the other day we had a dinner party at my house and my ammi and her friends were talking about me getting married so then my friend hears and the next day she sets me up to meet this guy that she thought would be good for me. So he and I are talking and he's like what are my hobbies and I ignored telling him about CCBM and IF so then the time progresses and I'm like oh God I have to go home and watch Navz Di's uploads of the NivRen scenes because normally her uploads show up for me around evening time (since I am in New York City and what not) so then he's like oh are you in a rush? Is it getting too late and I'm like no it's just it's almost 6pm and he's like and..? Then before I could say anything I was like VIREN and he looks at me like whatt!!? And then I'm like Kiran.. my friend is waiting (I was bsing) and then when I said bye to him, I called him Viren -___- My future husband has some serious competition between my laptop and Viren Sood. Pity him... I already do.
LOL LOL LOL that's hilarious. Be careful girl. Wink 
Lmaaaaao, OMG MAHI DI!!!
Seriously?
Calling your future husband VIREN?
The same kinda-ish thing happened to me in school to, and the whole class stared at me like, WHO THE HELL IS VIREN?
I was like, aaaaaaaaah Viren, I mean, I'm in paaaaiiiin!!!
Thank God my teacher didn't question me! Embarrassed

Yaar, Faiza he is NOT my future husband. Sirf ek blind date jaise. My friend wanted to hook us up because there has been so much marriage talk lately aur woh soocha tha that this guy and I would suit each other lekin ehh. It was whatever. He was nice but not husband material. You know what he did? This guy calls my friend who set us up who Viren is and if humara beech kuch hai and my friend Anyaat is like wait there is a Viren in her life? And she calls me pissed off as to why I didn't tell her about there being a Viren in my life. And I'm like not saying anything because I didn't want to look retarded in front of her. I was so like embarrassed. 

ROFL tht is so soo funnyy dear  LOL .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Ashly19

Hi Shova Hug I've missed you too sweets. It just could be Nandu perhaps following someones instructions. But the only doubt I have is that Nandu is a tad bit short in height and this stalker was rather tall and well built!!! I've got Jawahar and Keshav  on my suspects list!!

@ Rach- Hug . Do give us your input sweets.
lolz oh yeh the MP was kinda tall, lolz then its JW, naaaa it cant be Kashav LOLahaha i will have a attack if it was him LOL
I take my words back - it can't be keshav. I'd forgotten about the fire incident. Agreed with you and Rach here, he maybe a negligent father to an extent but he wouldn't even think about putting Nivi's life in danger!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

ROFLOMG mahi and fazia what do i say, i also had expreiance like this, too many actually. first i screamed viren's name in my sleep and mom now thinks i am going out with this so called viren lolz. next  my friend ran and i was also sleeping then and i accdently sarted talking to her as if she was viren and man i shocked her soo much and now also she is on my back trying to figgure out who viren is. so girls god knows what other things will happen to us. but mahi OMG i was fully laughing when i was reading ur post man i wonder what that guy thought when u called him viren man poor dude.Big smile
and Fazi darling i understand fully why u screemed viren's name, i have a habit of doing this lolz, now i hate sleeping cause i think man god knows what i will say and screem in my sleep, hopefuly its not anything embarrasing or mom will kick me out of the house and tell me to go stay with Viren, although i wouldnt mind thatBig smileWink

Diii tum bhi na.... seriously. Lekin something like that happened to me one time. I usually talk to my best friend on videochat every night before we go to sleep so one night I was like laying down with my laptop next to me and talking to her and I was falling asleep so I was like imaging me and Viren together and I started talking out loud. Trust me... THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I was saying some besharam things too. My friend was like MAHIA WHAT!?!!? And I'm like still blabbing on and she was just shocked. Hehe. Embarrassed But I wasn't being too besharam.

As for the guy, after my friend called him and assured him that I had no one named Viren in my life he asked her for my number and called me and was like how he likes me and thinks I'm shaadi material and that I'd make a good wife etc etc and I'm like imaging Viren saying that to me and I'm like awh so sweet, how cute, etc and he was like so if I want to go out more so we could know each other more and then I knocked out of it and I was like huh what and then he was like how he doesn't want anyone named Viren to get between us and I was like ARE YOU MAD? We met once and he already had like the baraat ready. PAGAL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

LMAAAAAAAAOOO.
@Mahi Di, I have one HOT HOT HOT jiju!!!!
So yeaaah, we have like a coool saali - jiju relationship! Wink

@Shova, exactly!!!! I'm so scared of opening my mouth now, cos I'm scared I'll blurt out Viren randomly!!
Although we know what we're talking about, but everyone else will be like ... O_O

I don't mind you having a cool saali-jija relationship.
But remember, jiju hai tera! J I J U !!!!
And yaar, kaise saali hai tu? You don't call your jiju hot.
Besharam. CHI CHI CHI!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRengmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index