Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 4)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

@ faiza: continuing from the previous thread.
lol yes faiza kinny and i happen to hv a similar cut right under our chin, i fell down when i was little, dunno how kinny got it as it doens't look like a cut from shaving..hmmmm..i wonder if he fell down as well LOL
Ahaaa, perhaps he did fall down too.
WOW, I knew that you were like perhaps the BIGGEST Kinny fan, but SUCH similarities!!
Reb ne bana di jodi! Big smile
Embarrassed I guess i am actually happy with the cut now Embarrassed I hated it until i saw kinny had one too LOL

on bold LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRengmann2010KinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
@Asshly thanks sweetie for summary.

This is a torture, no one is believing my poor Nivi. Cry Cry Cry Oh Viren please use your brain. I don't know what is going to happen. This is not a love story of a girl, this is a torture story of a girl. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83sihutamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Yeaah, who wouldn't be? Wink
Is there anything else you 2 have in common, 'cos I'm so ... can't even find the words, urm, fascinated? intrested? NO.
I'm so excited, since I LOVE discovering new things. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

This is a torture, no one is believing my poor Nivi. Cry Cry Cry Oh Viren please use your brain. I don't know what is going to happen. This is not a love story of a girl, this is a torture story of a girl. Angry
Exactly!!!
I don't believe this. We all thought we were going to get some nice romantic NivRen scenes today, poor Viren decorated the WHOLE bedroom for her! Cry

shana_83Shayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
last part

yash makes soup 4 NT dadi....cute scene...they misses nivi...keshav starts hate-nivi dialogue n leaves...dadi worried abt him...
cuute nivren bedroom scene...he asks how r u feeling now...she says 2day is new day..so y to think of yday...in d end, viren says he has some idea 4 her n she wants to know but he says intezaar n leaves...
HL comes to meet dadi...she talks with dd fm there...she starts to talk abt bulb drama but hl sees dadi n stops...stupid dd says she thinks nivi is doing things purposely...dd says all r going to some mandir...dadi is worried...

precap- vd asks how r u now to nivi...cc asks does it happen to u always like yday...i've heard such things happen  2  ppl who r afraid...dd says nivi is afraid fm childhood...nivi is worried...vd gives a worried look...

stupid dd n cc...aur yeh viren bhi na...is he waiting 4 d rope drama to take things serious...

Edited by ashred12 - 28 December 2010 at 8:04am

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafansihutamushigmann2010Scintillating

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

I don't believe Divya, she's crossed all her limits today. I NEVER expected this from her.

I HATE HER.Angry

shana_83milee1014Shayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Ashred u said Dadai sees sum1 with bulb. i guess this will be helpful later on else y wld they show this scene

shana_83milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010anjubalaashred12

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

I don't believe Divya, she's crossed all her limits today. I NEVER expected this from her.

I HATE HER.Angry

I never believed her. I expected this from her. DD is always like this.Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index