Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 39)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by mahix3

Okay girls... I'm about to go really off topic but you see the thing is that when I was searching the Kinshuk naked... I mean SHIRTLESS (sorry I meant shirtless but all this Viren talk got to me) I found the Kinshuk towel scene from Kaajjal an old show from Sony and I never saw it so I googled it and found out that the original Dev was Apurva Agnihotri and then he was replaced by our lovable Kinshuk Mahajan and then well in Bidaai Kinshuk Mahajan was replaced by Apurva Agnihotri... and I don't mean the characters, I mean they keep replacing each other in the lead roles and I'm not sure if those are the only two times it's happened or more but first off I don't get why because (A) Apurva is twice Kinshuk's age and (B) Apurva isn't anywhere near as hot as Kinshuk ... so all I'm thinking is that if Kinshuk is replaced by Apurva in CCBM as well.... make sure you know, hell will break loose. And I will make it happen! Just was thinking about it and wanted to share.

Don't say it mahi plzzz .it can'tt .n if Rs thnks also naa abt tht i swww i m gonnaa kill him .I hav still nt forgive him wht he did 2 my lovellyy Ranvir n my Lovely ragvir .d magical jodi was given such a devastating end . AngryCry .

n jaan dis thng abt replacing thng was also told by Kinshuk also in 1 of his interview where he was asked a ques ki why he left Bidaai n was talked abt kaajal as well abt replacing n all n there Kinny himself says tht " Yaa it kind of strange thng n i really can't say abt dis .may b we both hav soome sort of carnic connection " Wink
Why are we blaming RS for Ranvir replacement? I thought it was Kinshuk who was not interested in the dad kinda role and hence quit for professional reason?

Dear Kinshuk took dis decision becoz he was nt satisfied wid d leap thng as he also knew it ki it will b flop n notonly kinny but none of d 4 leads were ready 2 do tht .But Kinshuk-sara raised their voice n So they were asked 2 choose .Angry .

n dear RS is fully responsible for it .Wht is d need for bringing leap when  leads were nt ready for it .If he was nt havng any idea 2 take story forward he could hav ended Bidaai by showing sagini preg n 4some living forever .But no he gave d most tragic n most disgusting ending 2 d most beautiful show Angry for whch i will never ever forgive him .If SP n Rs would hav wanted , if they would hav left little bit of love also in their heart they would hav never hspwed d leap whch lead 2 d death of most lovable character of ranvir n mmost magical jodi of ragvir

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kolv

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Okay girls... I'm about to go really off topic but you see the thing is that when I was searching the Kinshuk naked... I mean SHIRTLESS (sorry I meant shirtless but all this Viren talk got to me) I found the Kinshuk towel scene from Kaajjal an old show from Sony and I never saw it so I googled it and found out that the original Dev was Apurva Agnihotri and then he was replaced by our lovable Kinshuk Mahajan and then well in Bidaai Kinshuk Mahajan was replaced by Apurva Agnihotri... and I don't mean the characters, I mean they keep replacing each other in the lead roles and I'm not sure if those are the only two times it's happened or more but first off I don't get why because (A) Apurva is twice Kinshuk's age and (B) Apurva isn't anywhere near as hot as Kinshuk ... so all I'm thinking is that if Kinshuk is replaced by Apurva in CCBM as well.... make sure you know, hell will break loose. And I will make it happen! Just was thinking about it and wanted to share.

Don't say it mahi plzzz .it can'tt .n if Rs thnks also naa abt tht i swww i m gonnaa kill him .I hav still nt forgive him wht he did 2 my lovellyy Ranvir n my Lovely ragvir .d magical jodi was given such a devastating end . AngryCry .

n jaan dis thng abt replacing thng was also told by Kinshuk also in 1 of his interview where he was asked a ques ki why he left Bidaai n was talked abt kaajal as well abt replacing n all n there Kinny himself says tht " Yaa it kind of strange thng n i really can't say abt dis .may b we both hav soome sort of carnic connection " Wink
Why are we blaming RS for Ranvir replacement? I thought it was Kinshuk who was not interested in the dad kinda role and hence quit for professional reason?

Because of the way he showed Ragvir post leap. In every post leap ragvir scene was like they were promoting Apu's character.
the way the shoed Ranvir dying - most ridiculous ever.
Because he made mockey of true love of Ragvir by giving same name to new character.

Mahi,Moni, Klov - let's not discuss Bidaai here anymore please. I had enough of these comparison/arguments in Bidaai forum. Let's live peacefully in nivren world.

Also he should have ended it instead of taking leap after which bidaai ended too! then at least it would have nice memory for us instead of nightmare.

Edited by tamushi - 28 December 2010 at 1:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenmoniluvskinshuk

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hahah this reminds me..
so the other day we had a dinner party at my house and my ammi and her friends were talking about me getting married so then my friend hears and the next day she sets me up to meet this guy that she thought would be good for me. So he and I are talking and he's like what are my hobbies and I ignored telling him about CCBM and IF so then the time progresses and I'm like oh God I have to go home and watch Navz Di's uploads of the NivRen scenes because normally her uploads show up for me around evening time (since I am in New York City and what not) so then he's like oh are you in a rush? Is it getting too late and I'm like no it's just it's almost 6pm and he's like and..? Then before I could say anything I was like VIREN and he looks at me like whatt!!? And then I'm like Kiran.. my friend is waiting (I was bsing) and then when I said bye to him, I called him Viren -___- My future husband has some serious competition between my laptop and Viren Sood. Pity him... I already do.
LOL LOL LOL that's hilarious. Be careful girl. Wink 
Lmaaaaao, OMG MAHI DI!!!
Seriously?
Calling your future husband VIREN?
The same kinda-ish thing happened to me in school to, and the whole class stared at me like, WHO THE HELL IS VIREN?
I was like, aaaaaaaaah Viren, I mean, I'm in paaaaiiiin!!!
Thank God my teacher didn't question me! Embarrassed
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 
KETTY DI!!
SERIOUSLY, THAT MOMENT 2 WEEKS AGO WAS SOOOO STRESSFUL.
I WAS LIKE OH CRAP!! YEH MAINE KYA KEH DIYA!!!

Agar meri teacher or my parents ko pata chaala, to mein to gayi kaam se!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Any idea on who the stalker is?????

Today's episode has revealed that it's clearly a male stalker! I feel it's Jawahar. He wasn't there when the rest of the family came to check up on Nivi and the stalker was wearing jeans. Both Sid and Viren were in their pajamas so it couldn't be them unless one of them did a quick change of clothes!!! Any ideas girls???
AshiHugmissed you jaan. yep i feel its not viren or sid cause they were both wearing white pants. I think its nandu look at the walk lolz. But im not joking here, i really do think it is nandu but doing this upon orders from YD.
Hi Shova Hug I've missed you too sweets. It just could be Nandu perhaps following someones instructions. But the only doubt I have is that Nandu is a tad bit short in height and this stalker was rather tall and well built!!! I've got Jawahar and Keshav  on my suspects list!!

@ Rach- Hug . Do give us your input sweets.
Ashi don't take Keshav's name atleast I know Keshav is not very good father but he is even not that bad that he can scare or want to kill his own daughter. No way he is not involved. Jawaher yes he can be involved as he is missing from action from so long so he can be involved along with YD and they didn't took CC in confidence because CC can spoil their evil plans with her big mouth. See when complete family was there 2 sets of people present V-V-N (Tortured souls) even if they lay their life for family and C-D-S (blessed souls) even though they does mistakes.  But J and YD didn't bother to come down so I think they are involved and they should be involved in this game.

AlariaNivRenDeewanitamushi

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Hi Shova, Ashley, we missed you all too,
Still don't know where are navz,zarmeen and suhi?

I know today we had bad ccbm episode, I am already dreading coming episodes. I still wishing DD to be stalkerAngry, other than her I don't doubt anyone else.

@Mahi - I know dear! I hope RS doesn't pull something like Bidaai, here tooAngry
Hello Hug
@ Bold --- I too am wishing for the same. She's just an irksome character that needs to be written off - plain & simple. I have no freakin clue how CTs will redeem her character if they do decide to keep her on!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Hahah this reminds me..
so the other day we had a dinner party at my house and my ammi and her friends were talking about me getting married so then my friend hears and the next day she sets me up to meet this guy that she thought would be good for me. So he and I are talking and he's like what are my hobbies and I ignored telling him about CCBM and IF so then the time progresses and I'm like oh God I have to go home and watch Navz Di's uploads of the NivRen scenes because normally her uploads show up for me around evening time (since I am in New York City and what not) so then he's like oh are you in a rush? Is it getting too late and I'm like no it's just it's almost 6pm and he's like and..? Then before I could say anything I was like VIREN and he looks at me like whatt!!? And then I'm like Kiran.. my friend is waiting (I was bsing) and then when I said bye to him, I called him Viren -___- My future husband has some serious competition between my laptop and Viren Sood. Pity him... I already do.
LOL LOL LOL that's hilarious. Be careful girl. Wink 
Lmaaaaao, OMG MAHI DI!!!
Seriously?
Calling your future husband VIREN?
The same kinda-ish thing happened to me in school to, and the whole class stared at me like, WHO THE HELL IS VIREN?
I was like, aaaaaaaaah Viren, I mean, I'm in paaaaiiiin!!!
Thank God my teacher didn't question me! Embarrassed

Yaar, Faiza he is NOT my future husband. Sirf ek blind date jaise. My friend wanted to hook us up because there has been so much marriage talk lately aur woh soocha tha that this guy and I would suit each other lekin ehh. It was whatever. He was nice but not husband material. You know what he did? This guy calls my friend who set us up who Viren is and if humara beech kuch hai and my friend Anyaat is like wait there is a Viren in her life? And she calls me pissed off as to why I didn't tell her about there being a Viren in my life. And I'm like not saying anything because I didn't want to look retarded in front of her. I was so like embarrassed. 

tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@mAhi omggg Mahii it is really hilariouss .waise no wonder .It happens wid me 2 . lolzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Hi Shova, Ashley, we missed you all too,
Still don't know where are navz,zarmeen and suhi?

I know today we had bad ccbm episode, I am already dreading coming episodes. I still wishing DD to be stalkerAngry, other than her I don't doubt anyone else.

@Mahi - I know dear! I hope RS doesn't pull something like Bidaai, here tooAngry
Hello Hug
@ Bold --- I too am wishing for the same. She's just an irksome character that needs to be written off - plain & simple. I have no freakin clue how CTs will redeem her character if they do decide to keep her on!!!

Yaar Ashly it's been a while! 
And Sauji di... they need to just make Divya the stalker so Sid can kick her out of the house for a while so that she and her devil mother get a taste of their own medicine!
As for RS, he better not even think about replacing my Viren now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index