Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 36)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by tamushi

Ok, Mahi

I claim on RanvirEmbarrassed, I loved Ragvir sooo muc., now don't go and tell my hubby.
My poor dear hubby, he only knew that I was Bidaai fan, he doesn't know that Bidaai is over and ccbm fever I have nowLOL
ROFL oh Sauji, i don't know all husbands of all girls on this thread how they put up with you guys. LOL If I am living with my family right now, they would have disowned me long ago. LOL LOL LOL This is my first hindi show after 12 years of break. So don't know anything about Ranvir, so it's all yours. LOL
KETTY JaanHugur online. missed u soo much. I wont be able to come online as often, only around this time, so really pissed off about that. Uff my life stinks.Cry

Anyways I know ranvir was soo charming, actually bidaai was my first hindi show but only watched from the middle and quited after the leap, then started watching CCBM, but i think i am more of a bigger fan of Viren, his charms are something that makes any girl go or nuts.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Milee, as always a brilliant analysis. Thanks dear, I always look forward to your thoughtful comments. I agree with you about only 5 people - Nivi, Dadi, Yash, Vandana & Viren (unless proven otherwise by the CTs) in CCBM are genuinely nice people at heart & that's it. Any good expectation from anyone else, would actually be foolishness on our part. Though, I am also tempted to add Dadaji to this list but there is so much he could do, to set things right, which he isn't. About tomorrow's episode, I think, we are going to get to see the fansi wala scene (since NivRen are wearing the same clothes as shown in the SBS segment) and whatever surprise that Viren has planned I think is again going to go unnoticed similar to today  & then the aftermath of the fansi fiasco for the remainder of the week. As Suchi said in her earlier post, this week is really going to suck for us..

hiiiii Payal hu r u dear ? Ya dear even i thnk ki they will show 2dy's sbs seg tomm in d episode . I hope ki dis time poor Viren's Plan n surprise doesn't get ruined .Cry .

Par i thnk it will b as Viren will see Nivi in tht position n will scold her , will b very upset n god knows phir kyaa hoga ? Confused
wow milee wrote an alaysis, aaa ok im gonna go and run to read it. by the way monica and payal guys i read ur analysis for yesterday it was supurb but i couldnt comment as i had to go somewhere. anyways i didnt see SBS should i or will i be stressed out?? man i cant take anymore of this MP nonsesce and more tension. yep agree with u guys this week is gonna suckCry

Hiii shovu (oops cn i call u shovu , it looks cute heehe)hu r u dear ?Hug .Ohh wht 2 say abt 2dy's epi yaar ? It was torturous .Bas 1 positive if i hav 2 make out of it toh definately it will b Viren possesiveness 2wds Nivi n i thnk it is heading 2wds tht only

BTW thanxx jaannn for likingg my analysis . Big smile

Edited by sushmitadutta - 28 December 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Okay girls... I'm about to go really off topic but you see the thing is that when I was searching the Kinshuk naked... I mean SHIRTLESS (sorry I meant shirtless but all this Viren talk got to me) I found the Kinshuk towel scene from Kaajjal an old show from Sony and I never saw it so I googled it and found out that the original Dev was Apurva Agnihotri and then he was replaced by our lovable Kinshuk Mahajan and then well in Bidaai Kinshuk Mahajan was replaced by Apurva Agnihotri... and I don't mean the characters, I mean they keep replacing each other in the lead roles and I'm not sure if those are the only two times it's happened or more but first off I don't get why because (A) Apurva is twice Kinshuk's age and (B) Apurva isn't anywhere near as hot as Kinshuk ... so all I'm thinking is that if Kinshuk is replaced by Apurva in CCBM as well.... make sure you know, hell will break loose. And I will make it happen! Just was thinking about it and wanted to share.

tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Any idea on who the stalker is?????

Today's episode has revealed that it's clearly a male stalker! I feel it's Jawahar. He wasn't there when the rest of the family came to check up on Nivi and the stalker was wearing jeans. Both Sid and Viren were in their pajamas so it couldn't be them unless one of them did a quick change of clothes!!! Any ideas girls???
Hey Ashi how r u sweetie? I have stop thinking about who is MP. Because as soon as I start thinking I start pulling my hair. CTs are confusing us so much about  this MP track. If that person is from Sood house why he has to run outside. There are so many rooms and places in side the house to hide? Sorry dear right now I just don't have clue. But my suspicion on YD is still there, she must be doing it with someone's help.

AlariaNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

SHOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
*SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS*
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!1
Oh, were talking about Divya being such a selfish jerk, and then all of a sudden, its about Viren/Kinshuk and him giving us a shirtless scene!! Wink 
Well, Kaaaaaaaaaaaash!
lolz FAZIAAHughow r u my darling havnt talk to u for ages.
. but i would also love a sirtless viren scene.Day Dreamingahahah u guys are so hyped today. For some reason im not as hyped as usual, the epi just made me all drepressedUnhappy too much tension, hated the precap. by the way how did CC come into the lightbulb sene. She just appeared. uff just seeing her face makes my mood go off.

anyways u guys better make me hyped like u guyz i really need some cheering up.
Oh Shovaaaaaa, you know, we were all SO annoyed with DD and the whole Sood lot, but there's no point stressing when you have better things to concentrate on, and right now, that's NivRen and Viren's shirtless scene.

And as far as the precap and tomorrow's episode is concerneed, then let it be, one day by day.  And this whole faansi/mystery dude under the blanket, well, let the CT's do their job of revealing their story to us, as they think their "TRP's" will increase with it, but it won't cos it will only increase with more NivRen scenes LOLWink

AlariaNivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Congrats sweetie for being goldie. And you are right this MP track sucks big time. Can't they  find any fun track? I hate this rona dona all the time. 
Ketty jaanHugThanks darling. yep i agree this MP is such a bore and too much tension. yep they dont seem to get that we also love fun tracks, i think a fun track is long over due.
I am soo upset todayCry uff top of that this epi just put me off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay girls... I'm about to go really off topic but you see the thing is that when I was searching the Kinshuk naked... I mean SHIRTLESS (sorry I meant shirtless but all this Viren talk got to me) I found the Kinshuk towel scene from Kaajjal an old show from Sony and I never saw it so I googled it and found out that the original Dev was Apurva Agnihotri and then he was replaced by our lovable Kinshuk Mahajan and then well in Bidaai Kinshuk Mahajan was replaced by Apurva Agnihotri... and I don't mean the characters, I mean they keep replacing each other in the lead roles and I'm not sure if those are the only two times it's happened or more but first off I don't get why because (A) Apurva is twice Kinshuk's age and (B) Apurva isn't anywhere near as hot as Kinshuk ... so all I'm thinking is that if Kinshuk is replaced by Apurva in CCBM as well.... make sure you know, hell will break loose. And I will make it happen! Just was thinking about it and wanted to share.

I am with ya on that.
hell broke loose in Bidaai forum as well hon, you didn't see it.Cry

Let's not go there, other actor fans may get offended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shova dear, it's so good to have you online. I have been missing you since the past few days. I don't know Shova, I want you to see the segment to know what's in store but it is kinda depressing. So, don't get too pulled down by it..
PAYALHugYou dunno how much i was missing you and everyone.I cant be online much whic is making me quite depressed, i might have to dissapear sometimes soonCry. Thanks for the advice, i wont see it i am allready depressed enough, i will just watch it in the epi, dont wanna see it twice when its depressing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index