Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashly19

Hi Mahi๐Ÿค—
Agreed - Divya needs to be taught the lesson of a lifetime.
I don't think RS could risk replacing your Viren. Without Kinshuk playing Viren the TRP's would take a drastic plunge before RS could bat his eyelashes!!!

I'm not normally a violent person at all... but if RS even dares to think about changing my Viren or replacing him... I'll make sure he has no eye lids to have eye lashes on!!! 
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Diii tum bhi na.... seriously. Lekin something like that happened to me one time. I usually talk to my best friend on videochat every night before we go to sleep so one night I was like laying down with my laptop next to me and talking to her and I was falling asleep so I was like imaging me and Viren together and I started talking out loud. Trust me... THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I was saying some besharam things too. My friend was like MAHIA WHAT!?!!? And I'm like still blabbing on and she was just shocked. Hehe. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But I wasn't being too besharam.

As for the guy, after my friend called him and assured him that I had no one named Viren in my life he asked her for my number and called me and was like how he likes me and thinks I'm shaadi material and that I'd make a good wife etc etc and I'm like imaging Viren saying that to me and I'm like awh so sweet, how cute, etc and he was like so if I want to go out more so we could know each other more and then I knocked out of it and I was like huh what and then he was like how he doesn't want anyone named Viren to get between us and I was like ARE YOU MAD? We met once and he already had like the baraat ready. PAGAL.

OMG ...
LMAAOOO,
@bold, THAT IS SOO FUNNY.
He was already falling for you??
Noooooooooooooo, Mahi di's owned, by a handsome sexy man called Viren Sood ๐Ÿ˜‰
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they are spoiling Viren's character by trying to keep him in the MP list. Just so that viewers dont lose all hopes on him they are trying to insert some hopeful dialogues like "mei tumhara sath kabhi nahi chodunga" etc etc. If V is really not the MP, then is there a  need to keep him on that list? Anyway 90% of the Sood house is on that list and today some of Sharmas have also entered the list, so cant we spare Viren off of this list? If he is truly the MP then its ok, but if not then why have him when there are enough people to think about and keep people guessing? Viren was loved mainly because he was shown as witty and intelligent and someone who was going to save Nivi, but if they continue showing him similar to others then it will not take long for people to start hating Viren too.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

awww monica i love that name, yep u can call me what ever u wish๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. was missing u . yep only virens possesiveness is good all the rest was ufff. I loved how he always had his hand on her shoulders๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yuppp dear I 2 lovee whenever He touches her ( i m very besharam ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ )n u know 2dy if vandana would nt been there in d room Nivi def would hav hugged him .n I wanted it yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ .I mean as soon as Viren comes in d room n looks Nivi scared Nivi was likee rready 2 give him a huggg but vandana was there as KMH ๐Ÿ˜ก
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't mind you having a cool saali-jija relationship.
But remember, jiju hai tera! J I J U !!!!
And yaar, kaise saali hai tu? You don't call your jiju hot.
Besharam. CHI CHI CHI!

Mahi diiii!!!
How else do I describe my dashing, caring and extra sweet jiju? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Haa Dii, sirf aur sirf jiju saali relationship, fikar not! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashly19

I take my words back - it can't be keshav. I'd forgotten about the fire incident. Agreed with you and Rach here, he maybe a negligent father to an extent but he wouldn't even think about putting Nivi's life in danger!!

Thanks ashy for accepting it. I always hate these kind of suspense when there are n number of evils already roaming in the family. They convert all evils who were responsible for ruining leads life innocent and convert one innocent in to more evil then others. Yaar I will hate now after so much negativity at the end of day they proved YD, JW, CC, HL and Pt are proved to be saint and one of Viren and Vandana shown to be culprit for the sake of suspense and frankly no one is going to be shocked with this development as when suspense thrillar start eventually at the end these things happens. But they can do anything I don't know what they are going to show.  

mahi darling i know its embarrasing rite lolz. Your friend sounds like mine, but i also didnt tell anyone who viren is, they will defo send me to metal school if they findout i watch CCBM. lolz. actally no one here (that is my friends and family) watch hindi serial and when i tell them about one they give me strange looks like i am mad so yep i am keeping a huge secret and not telling i am watching CCBM and now that i screem viren's name un expectedly man i have a big problem on my hands, my is constantly on my back and when i chat with u guys she thinks i am talking to viren ๐Ÿ˜†ahahah but i will keep her guessing, i avoide her saying mom what iren i havnt heard that name mom r u sure ur not in love with viren cause u take his name soo much. and mom just gives me the killer stare and hits(friendly way) me saying i am hiding something from her but she will find out soon. Man its kinda fun too seeing our family and friends reaction rite mahi๐Ÿ˜‰

In dis case Shovu i m kuckyy Jaan . becozz My mumm watches ccbm along wid me ๐Ÿ˜† n u would nt believe me jaan but She is givng me strong competion in lovng Viren / Kinshuk craziness
๐Ÿคฃ
mahix3 thumbnail

mahi darling i know its embarrasing rite lolz. Your friend sounds like mine, but i also didnt tell anyone who viren is, they will defo send me to metal school if they findout i watch CCBM. lolz. actally no one here (that is my friends and family) watch hindi serial and when i tell them about one they give me strange looks like i am mad so yep i am keeping a huge secret and not telling i am watching CCBM and now that i screem viren's name un expectedly man i have a big problem on my hands, my is constantly on my back and when i chat with u guys she thinks i am talking to viren ๐Ÿ˜†ahahah but i will keep her guessing, i avoide her saying mom what iren i havnt heard that name mom r u sure ur not in love with viren cause u take his name soo much. and mom just gives me the killer stare and hits(friendly way) me saying i am hiding something from her but she will find out soon. Man its kinda fun too seeing our family and friends reaction rite mahi๐Ÿ˜‰

Hahah I live in the United States and none of my friends really watch Indian Serials and if they do watch, they watch the crappy ones that are more for people "my age" like for teenagers and what not-- like Pyaar Kii Ek Kahani ... but that whole fantasy/ vampire thing isn't my style. I sometimes watch it when I'm bored. My first ever Indian Serial was Pyaar Ka Bandhan and then some of Bidaai and now Chand Chupa Badal Mein but this is the only serial I watched from the beginning -- and now I also watch Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 (and just before season 2 started, I watched all of season 1 in like two days lol) but that's it for me. My mom watches some serials too but not really CCBM. She watches CCBM on and off so she doesn't really know but I can't imagine my mom thinking there is a guy in my life names Viren. I would die!! 
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[

Diii tum bhi na.... seriously. Lekin something like that happened to me one time. I usually talk to my best friend on videochat every night before we go to sleep so one night I was like laying down with my laptop next to me and talking to her and I was falling asleep so I was like imaging me and Viren together and I started talking out loud. Trust me... THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. I was saying some besharam things too. My friend was like MAHIA WHAT!?!!? And I'm like still blabbing on and she was just shocked. Hehe. ๐Ÿ˜ณ But I wasn't being too besharam.

As for the guy, after my friend called him and assured him that I had no one named Viren in my life he asked her for my number and called me and was like how he likes me and thinks I'm shaadi material and that I'd make a good wife etc etc and I'm like imaging Viren saying that to me and I'm like awh so sweet, how cute, etc and he was like so if I want to go out more so we could know each other more and then I knocked out of it and I was like huh what and then he was like how he doesn't want anyone named Viren to get between us and I was like ARE YOU MAD? We met once and he already had like the baraat ready. PAGAL.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ mahi OMG we r in the same boat

I'm not normally a violent person at all... but if RS even dares to think about changing my Viren or replacing him... I'll make sure he has no eye lids to have eye lashes on!!! 

Oh mahi even i m also nt a violent kind of gal but if RS dares 2 do d same thng again i m surelyy gonaa kill him .

He better nt do tht ๐Ÿ˜ก .n I don't thnk ki he cn even thnk of replacing Kinshuk becozz ussi ke badalot he is able 2 save Ccbm sailing boat .