Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 27)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

man u guys r fast..lol..i've lost track of the convo...update me pplz!

some are discussing Viren's hotness( Nivi has some serious competition here)
some are still worried about the MP and Viren going psycho track.

Sauji Di.. you know we discussed this... but I might as well let the new comers know too (although Sanju isn't a newcomer into our group but I don't think she was there for this)-- girls, you can have Kinshuk but I want Viren sooooo the only competition Nivi should have is me and the rest of you can fight over Kinshuk. Sorry. This deal was made months ago.

As for psycho stalker track... NOOOOOOOOOO

ok, sweetie.you can have Viren after taking permission from nivi.Big smile
Kinshuk is for Sanju,
anyone else in the line for Ranvir,Viren or Kinshuk, speak now or keep quite/peace forever LOL

what?? how come???  kinshuk is for Sanju???........then what about mee. .....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Resh.....

multiple personality disorder in CCBM forum.........ROFL
kn viren ki hotness discuss kr raha hai?
mere bina Shocked

Sorry sweetie lekin Viren is sooo hot. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

LMAAAOOOO ...
OMG, SANJUU DIII, I FELL OF MY BED AGAIN JUST READING THAT!
I just imagined your face like ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
OMG!! ROFL
kitna bed se giregi yaar?
dekh khin teri tile toh nhi toot gyi? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

mere bina Shocked

le aur kaun
Faiza,Mahi,Moni.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenKinSanj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Ok girls, here you go with my thoughts on todays episode. And I am really sorry for being so positive and optimistic towards Divya yesterday, kya karu I try to see good in everybody and always try to see things in a positive way but today I learnt my lesson that we cannot change some people and their mentality. A good lesson learned.
I have to say one thing, in this serial only and only Nivi, Dadi, Yash & Viren(until they show something differentin future), Vandana does not have any hatred they just love and love everyone. They are filled with love and God will always protect those who are just personification of LOVE because LOVE is GOD.
Now coming to the topic:
1. Nivi switching off lights and the MP following her and switches ON the library light twic, first time when the light switched ON they show Bhuvan's photo(I thought of only Rachu here, they are showing as if Bhuvan's aatma is behind all of itLOL) But have to say Nivi is so strong mentally, if I were in her place I would have definitely got a heart attack. But dear girl is so strong, she doesn't even know how strong she is (Viren did say correctly that he married a strong girl, because just like the bubbly and lively Nivi he saw this personality in her too, noone ever recognized it but Viren did)
2. Vandana-Viren scene: I always like their scenes its full of life. They way he calls her and goes near her to help and while helping he looks at one of the photograph and VD says that she was showing dadaji wedding album as he was not there in their wedding, then Viren says that atleast in Sid's wedding you all were present but my wedding its only us. Oh poor dear Sweetu is so sad, he was sad for himself but mostly for Nivi because she didnot get the wedding every girl dreams of. When VD says I didn't mean to hurt you he says no its ok I was kidding too, I din't mean to hurt you either.
And then he asks her about his dharam Patni (I like how he uses this word whenever he is talking to his family members. It shows that even though you  guys were not present in my wedding I married her according to all the rituals and she is mine) where is she as she has gone to give dadaji medicine but I kind of lost her somewhere. Vandana tells him that yes, she was there with dadaji but then YD asked her to switch off the lights so she will be back and then she leaves. The expression on Viren's face shows that he knows his wife so very well, she will fulfill all her bahu dharma's before coming to the room. Maybe he went to search for her or what(CT's keep us confusing with him missing)
3. Here Nivi could not take it anymore poor girl and runs from there and clashes with VD. And in a terrified tone says about library and Vandana takes her to her room. (Here again CT's confuse us with Viren missing in action) But if you all noticed the moment Viren enters the room Nivi's face show so much relief as if she found her anchor. And if you all noticed Viren's expression he was all smiling when entered room but when he saw Tayiji there and he noticed Nivi his smile just vanished and was replaced with concern. And he comes towards Nivi directly and Nivi as soon as she saw him stood up (as if she could run and hug him as she knows he will protect her from anything and he could give her the comfort she needs right now, girls I really thought if Vandana was not there Nivi would have definitely done that it would have been an awkward one but she needed that so much it showed in her eyes)And he asks what happened.
4. Dadi's concern, whenever Nivi is in trouble dadi realizes it thru her heart.And she was worried for her Nivi, she knows that Viren loves her very much and he will make sure she is always happy but dadi wants to see her once. The dialogue was so brilliant that its only two steps towards your house but we both are not able to take that step to meet with eachother. And she sees someone coming out of the koti and with a bulb in his hand and throws that in the bushes and moves away. (This has some significance, Viren better talk to dadi about Nivi or it will be much better he take Nivi to meet dadi because right now Nivi needs her dadi's strength big time. I thought that stupid Divya will support her sister but she is stupid what can we expect from her other than shelfishness.)
5. Vandana tells Viren what happened and he wants to clear it out for Nivi's sake and takes her there. When they go she sees light is off but and tells him it was on so to clear everything for her he takes her inside and when they switch ON the light they see no bulb, everybody are surprised and then comes the Stupid girl with her husband along with the Evil Witch (oh as soon as Evil Witch enter the show we see this kind of torture last two days were so good when she was not their in the show)
And Sid asks Viren what happened what's the commotion so they explain everything to the new group and Divya tells that I know there is no bulb I sent Nandu to buy one(arey yaar, I don't understand these soods are so rich and they buy bulbs one at a time. I buy bunch of them and keep them ever so ready)then Nivi starts telling Viren in hyper mode that she is not dreaming or hallucinating she did see that light ON (I really liked how Nivi was just telling him, for her it doesn't matter what the whole world thinks its only her husband which matters and she wants to clear it to him)And Viren so lovingly tells her to calm down and he believes and we better go into our room and discuss, I think he did not like the way others were looking at his wife.(But here CT's missed a brilliant chance of showing a meaningful and sweet scene between them that Viren making her calm and making her sleep while he sits beside her but kya karay maybe we shoudl just imagine that he did taht) so they leave and CC is like what is going on kind of(I know Witch you are enjoying this very much) and everyone leaves Sid is thinking(dude you just keep on thinking don't do anything, I am so mad right now, but atleast you should believe her Sid. I do want Viren and Sid to believe Nivi, in this jungle as Simran put it she needs that anyways he cannot talk to her with the promise atleast he should talk to his brother and tell him what he is thinking)
6. I am not going to talk about Divya-Sid and HL-PT scene but I have to say HL already destroyed her daughters life and stil doing it while DD is digging her own grave. I am just fuming thinking about DD so I betternot talk about her.
7. This is the best scene in the whole episode it just calmed me so much. Dadi-Yash, our dear Yash has all grown up and taking care of his dadi. They both remember Nivi and dadi says my Nivi is like that she always takes care of everyone. And then comes Keshav and his hatred I am not going to talk about him either. Poor dadi is all worried where is he going and what is doing?
8. Next our sweet Nivi is doing dhoop in the house, and she comes into their room and her eyes search for Viren, and thinks where is Viren and he comes from behind her and tells I am here and what are you doing you already filled with frangrance in my life and this is not necessary Oh Sweetu, and he tells her if she talks to God tell him that he does not want anything for himself but grant him the wish he made for her. Oh he is such a sweetheart(And his wish is always her happiness) then he says its morning and you already started smiling that's the first one and he asks her did she sleep well. I really liked the answer she gave yesterday was past adn today is present we have to the present and I not worried about past. The way Viren looks at her when she says that he is thinking you are so right we shouldn't think about past. Then he tells her let be past, present or future until I am there you need not worry for anything and always remember this its a promise from a friend and poor dear burns his hand in his enthusiasm, and tells you remember that won't you? and she says Yes.
Then she looks at him and says you are already where are you going? his answer work but we cannot call it work but its for you. I liked how Nivi showed her enthusiasm of knowing what he is upto for her but he says no you have to wait like for every good thing you have to wait and I am waiting for the day I get your love and she looks down sharam say.Awwwww
He while going again reminds her to wait. (I don't know what he has in store for her tomorrow. But Sweetu you have to concentrate on work too dear. YOu need to learn to balance between wife and work.)
I have to say there was so much meaning in today's dialogue between NivRen. (I hope Viren remembers she doesn't look into her past and Nivi trust her husband 100%. We know they do but we don't know what CT's are upto.)
Precap: I am not going to talk about it, if I start I will be fuming.
Now your comments, I will be back as I need to step out for sometime.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaShayafantamushimahix3FaizuuNivRenScintillatinganjubalaxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Sauji Di.. you know we discussed this... but I might as well let the new comers know too (although Sanju isn't a newcomer into our group but I don't think she was there for this)-- girls, you can have Kinshuk but I want Viren sooooo the only competition Nivi should have is me and the rest of you can fight over Kinshuk. Sorry. This deal was made months ago.

Kinshuk is for Sanju,
anyone else in the line for Ranvir,Viren or Kinshuk, speak now or keep quite/peace forever LOL

what?? how come???  kinshuk is for Sanju???........then what about mee. .....LOL

Haha Resh. Too late! And Sauji Di... I won't take permission from Nivi. I'll just steal him away. Seduce him Embarrassed Sorry there goes the besharam in me again.
BUT HEY!! No one else is in line for Viren.... OR ELSE! Watch out Tongue
As for Kinshuk... why don't you girls take turns? Hehe. Only is Sanju is willing to share but I'm not that kind to share my Viren. I have Nivi to worry about already.

Edited by mahix3 - 28 December 2010 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Kinshuk is for Sanju,

sweets, it's first come first served basisROFL

Sanju is foremost in the line cause she was stalking him from ages!LOL,

I guess you have to take 2nd spot honLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010KinSanj

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

mere bina Shocked

le aur kaun
Faiza,Mahi,Moni.....

KYA!?!?!? 
We made no mistake! 
Viren is just hot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushigmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index