Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 26)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by mahix3

Gyuzzz i hav question for u .i hope ki dis might cn change ur mood .

Guyzz as it was shown in 2dy ki Sid was talking 2 some office staff member n was sayng 2 him on phone ki " I hav given responsibility 2 my Bro Viren n i hav told him tht Qotation hav 2 b sent 2night only "

Toh now guyzz tell me as we all know Viren cancelled gong 2 office as we saw yes n 2dy he was buzy in solving Nivi's prob n all .toh do u thnk Viren might hav forgotten sending quotation becozz of all dis tensions n dis cn lead 2 some fight n all b/w 2 bro's  

This just makes my mood worse ... I was happy but not anymore .... Siddarth is dumb and no I don't think Viren forgot his responsibilities... I hope not

Dear i hav also full faith on my jaanu Viren .He is not only sweetheart but he is very responsible also .But I m guessing it as then they wouldn't hav showed tht scene of Sid naa n especially sid's sayng ki " I told Viren 2 send d quottion till 2night as it is imp " So dis made me thnk Confused

I hope that was just a filler line because the last thing we need is Sid turning against Viren too and saying crap like how he spends too much time paying attention to Nivedita when he should be spending more time on their office/ business the way Chancal says that crap and what not. If Sid turns against Viren too then there will be MAJOR issues!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushigmann2010

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

man u guys r fast..lol..i've lost track of the convo...update me pplz!

some are discussing Viren's hotness( Nivi has some serious competition here)
some are still worried about the MP and Viren going psycho track.

multiple personality disorder in CCBM forum.........ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Anju Di, Ketty Di, Sauji Di and Faiza....

I hate to break it to you but the New Year won't show anything getting better.
Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 
Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

Can we get a shirtless Viren scene? 
PLEASEEE Embarrassed
OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
HELL YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Secretly, I was praying for one too!

Aaaaah, Imagine Nivi's reaction, seeing a shirtless Viren Embarrassed
And Viren would be like, KYA HUAAAAAAAAAAA???

If you ever read my old fanfics then you'd see that I put a Viren shirtless scene in there. I always wanted one. He is just soo hot. 

And Nivi seeing him shirtless would be enough to make her fall in love! Lmao okay maybe not but she's turn sooo red ahaha
Yeaaah, I've read them. And you do, you put shirtless Viren moments. NOW I understand why ... LOLWink ...

And Nivi, Yeaaaaah, she'll just be like, WOW, KYA BODY HAI YAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! EmbarrassedDead

Oh yes faiza n Mahi me2 want a shirtless Scene of Viren infront of Nivi .Ohh mayee mayee we all would b dead n like faiza said wwe all would say " KYA BODY H YAAR " I mean seriously Kinshuk had got now such a gd n tonned body by joining gym-shym ki ab toh agar he would give shirtless scene he gonna leave every1 speechless n all men behind wht say ? Wink 

Waise Mahi u were in Bidaai forum ? then u would definately knew disa thng ki Seeing kinshuk shirtless is our longg longgg tme wish since Bidaai started .Par aaj tak vo wish puri nahi hui CryI hope ki CCBM men it happens as i badly want 2 see my jaanu Kinnu wout shirt .In fact i was n is so desperate 2 see him shirtless ki  me2 wrote a shirtless scene of Viren .LOLWink
LMAAAOO,
Yaaaaaaaah, Oh God, Just Imagine Us.
GLUED TO OUR TV/COMPUTER/LAPTOP SCREENS!
Ya Allah, WHAT A Sight!
Hum to vahi ki vahi behosh ho kar ghir jaayengi!

You know, that peom thing Viren said yesterday is SOOO nice, it keeps ringing in my mind ...

It's like, Viren, kab se hum AIK shirtless scene ke intezaar kar rahe hain ..

Bahaut dery se darr par aankhe lagi hain.
 Huzoor, Aate aate bahaut deyr kardi hain aapne. Day Dreaming
Ooooooooooooooooft!
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Sauji Di.. you know we discussed this... but I might as well let the new comers know too (although Sanju isn't a newcomer into our group but I don't think she was there for this)-- girls, you can have Kinshuk but I want Viren sooooo the only competition Nivi should have is me and the rest of you can fight over Kinshuk. Sorry. This deal was made months ago.

As for psycho stalker track... NOOOOOOOOOO

ok, sweetie.you can have Viren after taking permission from nivi.Big smile
Kinshuk is for Sanju,
anyone else in the line for Ranvir,Viren or Kinshuk, speak now or keep quite/peace forever LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

kn viren ki hotness discuss kr raha hai?
mere bina Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Oh yes faiza n Mahi me2 want a shirtless Scene of Viren infront of Nivi .Ohh mayee mayee we all would b dead n like faiza said wwe all would say " KYA BODY H YAAR " I mean seriously Kinshuk had got now such a gd n tonned body by joining gym-shym ki ab toh agar he would give shirtless scene he gonna leave every1 speechless n all men behind wht say ? Wink 

Waise Mahi u were in Bidaai forum ? then u would definately knew disa thng ki Seeing kinshuk shirtless is our longg longgg tme wish since Bidaai started .Par aaj tak vo wish puri nahi hui CryI hope ki CCBM men it happens as i badly want 2 see my jaanu Kinnu wout shirt .In fact i was n is so desperate 2 see him shirtless ki  me2 wrote a shirtless scene of Viren .LOLWink

Actually I wasn't Monica Di... I mean I watched Bidaai starting from this year (after the sister rift track ended as that was when I moved and got Dish Network) and stopped watching once they killed off Ranvir but THEN I went back and watched the old Anmol-Anamika track. I only posted on the Bidaai forum a few times -- and that's how we first met actually, if you remember, but I couldn't remember your name back than lol. But I knew that everyone would want to see Ranvir shirtless and I know they never showed that. SUCH A SHAME. I'm telling you... you want to raise TRPs, these singing and dancing episodes, these party episodes, they're all great but to REALLY BOOST UP TRPs...... SHOW VIREN SHIRTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Originally posted by Resh.....

kn viren ki hotness discuss kr raha hai?
mere bina Shocked
LMAAAOOOO ...
OMG, SANJUU DIII, I FELL OF MY BED AGAIN JUST READING THAT!
I just imagined your face like ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
OMG!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

ok, sweetie.you can have Viren after taking permission from nivi.Big smile
Kinshuk is for Sanju,
anyone else in the line for Ranvir,Viren or Kinshuk, speak now or keep quite/peace forever LOL
now this is wht i call a reply...wah wah...see guys ab toh official hai kinny is mine..hehe!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index