Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 25)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 35530

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Goush

I want dadi to meet nivi but nivi will not meet her so viren can go instead and tell her what has happened.  Dadi can also share that she saw someone with blanket came out of the house with bulb in his hand.  Atleast this will lead him some clue to find the MP. 

As per sbs seg. CC fueling YD and may convince everyone other than viren or including viren that she is mad and will throw her out of the house.  she may be stranded.

That is not going to happen for sure.... Viren is there with her all the time and always. He will now take matters in his hand and will protect her. Yes he was angry, any sane person will be seeing his/her love in that condition..and this will start his obsession - to find out what is going on..
 
 
Oh yes anju fully agrre wid u dear .Viren loves nivi frm core of his heart , He loves her madly n he can't even thnk of tht . He surely will support Nivi n will trust Nivi .Even 2dy also He was unable 2 anythng as Nivi was 2 scared n his 1st priority for him was 2 calm down nivi .n thatzz wht he did by sayng her ki " i trust u , n i will always supoort u " So definately Viren will trust her .
 
yes in sbs seg they showed Viren shuting at her but it was very much natural n obvious .he got so scared by seeng Nivi in tht position ki he just bursted out on Nivi just becoz of his immense Love n caring 2wds Nivi .N i m sure once evey1 will go n he will calm down he definately will thnk abt it .I hav full trust on Viren .
Even i m nt at all disappointed by Viren in2dy's episode also .he did wht a loyal n caring husband will do .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Anju Di, Ketty Di, Sauji Di and Faiza....

I hate to break it to you but the New Year won't show anything getting better.
Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 
Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

Can we get a shirtless Viren scene? 
PLEASEEE Embarrassed
OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
HELL YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Secretly, I was praying for one too!
 
Aaaaah, Imagine Nivi's reaction, seeing a shirtless Viren Embarrassed
And Viren would be like, KYA HUAAAAAAAAAAA???

If you ever read my old fanfics then you'd see that I put a Viren shirtless scene in there. I always wanted one. He is just soo hot. 

And Nivi seeing him shirtless would be enough to make her fall in love! Lmao okay maybe not but she's turn sooo red ahaha
Yeaaah, I've read them. And you do, you put shirtless Viren moments. NOW I understand why ... LOLWink ...
 
And Nivi, Yeaaaaah, she'll just be like, WOW, KYA BODY HAI YAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! EmbarrassedDead
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 35530

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Gyuzzz i hav question for u .i hope ki dis might cn change ur mood .
 
Guyzz as it was shown in 2dy ki Sid was talking 2 some office staff member n was sayng 2 him on phone ki " I hav given responsibility 2 my Bro Viren n i hav told him tht Qotation hav 2 b sent 2night only "
 
Toh now guyzz tell me as we all know Viren cancelled gong 2 office as we saw yes n 2dy he was buzy in solving Nivi's prob n all .toh do u thnk Viren might hav forgotten sending quotation becozz of all dis tensions n dis cn lead 2 some fight n all b/w 2 bro's  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Gyuzzz i hav question for u .i hope ki dis might cn change ur mood .
 
Guyzz as it was shown in 2dy ki Sid was talking 2 some office staff member n was sayng 2 him on phone ki " I hav given responsibility 2 my Bro Viren n i hav told him tht Qotation hav 2 b sent 2night only "
 
Toh now guyzz tell me as we all know Viren cancelled gong 2 office as we saw yes n 2dy he was buzy in solving Nivi's prob n all .toh do u thnk Viren might hav forgotten sending quotation becozz of all dis tensions n dis cn lead 2 some fight n all b/w 2 bro's  

This just makes my mood worse ... I was happy but not anymore .... Siddarth is dumb and no I don't think Viren forgot his responsibilities... I hope not

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Joined: 29 June 2010
Posts: 1616

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

man u guys r fast..lol..i've lost track of the convo...update me pplz!


some are discussing Viren's hotness( Nivi has some serious competition here)
some are still worried about the MP and Viren going psycho track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenKinSanj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 35530

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Anju Di, Ketty Di, Sauji Di and Faiza....

I hate to break it to you but the New Year won't show anything getting better.
Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 
Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

Can we get a shirtless Viren scene? 
PLEASEEE Embarrassed
OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
HELL YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Secretly, I was praying for one too!
 
Aaaaah, Imagine Nivi's reaction, seeing a shirtless Viren Embarrassed
And Viren would be like, KYA HUAAAAAAAAAAA???

If you ever read my old fanfics then you'd see that I put a Viren shirtless scene in there. I always wanted one. He is just soo hot. 

And Nivi seeing him shirtless would be enough to make her fall in love! Lmao okay maybe not but she's turn sooo red ahaha
Yeaaah, I've read them. And you do, you put shirtless Viren moments. NOW I understand why ... LOLWink ...
 
And Nivi, Yeaaaaah, she'll just be like, WOW, KYA BODY HAI YAAAAAAAAAAAR!!! EmbarrassedDead
 
 
Oh yes faiza n Mahi me2 want a shirtless Scene of Viren infront of Nivi .Ohh mayee mayee we all would b dead n like faiza said wwe all would say " KYA BODY H YAAR " I mean seriously Kinshuk had got now such a gd n tonned body by joining gym-shym ki ab toh agar he would give shirtless scene he gonna leave every1 speechless n all men behind wht say ? Wink 
 
Waise Mahi u were in Bidaai forum ? then u would definately knew disa thng ki Seeing kinshuk shirtless is our longg longgg tme wish since Bidaai started .Par aaj tak vo wish puri nahi hui CryI hope ki CCBM men it happens as i badly want 2 see my jaanu Kinnu wout shirt .In fact i was n is so desperate 2 see him shirtless ki  me2 wrote a shirtless scene of Viren .LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 35530

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Gyuzzz i hav question for u .i hope ki dis might cn change ur mood .
 
Guyzz as it was shown in 2dy ki Sid was talking 2 some office staff member n was sayng 2 him on phone ki " I hav given responsibility 2 my Bro Viren n i hav told him tht Qotation hav 2 b sent 2night only "
 
Toh now guyzz tell me as we all know Viren cancelled gong 2 office as we saw yes n 2dy he was buzy in solving Nivi's prob n all .toh do u thnk Viren might hav forgotten sending quotation becozz of all dis tensions n dis cn lead 2 some fight n all b/w 2 bro's  

This just makes my mood worse ... I was happy but not anymore .... Siddarth is dumb and no I don't think Viren forgot his responsibilities... I hope not
 
 
Dear i hav also full faith on my jaanu Viren .He is not only sweetheart but he is very responsible also .But I m guessing it as then they wouldn't hav showed tht scene of Sid naa n especially sid's sayng ki " I told Viren 2 send d quottion till 2night as it is imp " So dis made me thnk Confused
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Joined: 14 October 2010
Posts: 1898

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

man u guys r fast..lol..i've lost track of the convo...update me pplz!


some are discussing Viren's hotness( Nivi has some serious competition here)
some are still worried about the MP and Viren going psycho track.

Sauji Di.. you know we discussed this... but I might as well let the new comers know too (although Sanju isn't a newcomer into our group but I don't think she was there for this)-- girls, you can have Kinshuk but I want Viren sooooo the only competition Nivi should have is me and the rest of you can fight over Kinshuk. Sorry. This deal was made months ago.

As for psycho stalker track... NOOOOOOOOOO

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index