Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 24)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, Wink
Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!

Haha yes Faiza! Dil to dil connection Smile

But seriously, this is just too much. I can't believe that the CTs are doing this. Why try to show Nivedita as pagal? Kyun? I don't understand. What did Nivi do to deserve this? Jeeze. 

As for Viren... he's always been sexy and always will be sexy and haiiiiii. If I could... actually let me not go there because then I'll be besharam (but Navz di, Rach di, Zarmeen di, Anju di, Suchi di and Sauji di already know how besharam I can be about Viren) Embarrassed
LMAAAOOOO, Omg!!
THAT WAS SOO FUNNY, I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN YOU SAID THAT!
Oh Mahi Di, Nivi toh paagal ho chuki hain, hum bhi paagal ho chuke hain ab!
Kal maybe they might something good in store for us. OH NO, it's the faasni! Angry

I Wonder what Viren has in store for Nivi, as to which he kept on saying "Intezaar Intezaar" to?
Hoepfully something NICE and maybe ROMANTIC! Embarrassed

It was so cute how he burnt his fingers today, and still kept on his attitude swagger on. LOL
Oh Viren, we do love you!!  Wink

HEY!!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!! 
Jeeze Faiza, it's not my fault I want Viren. 
Have you seen Viren? Oyyyy sooo... ahh sorry the besharam in me is coming back.

All I want is for this track to end. That's all. 
HAHAA!!!!!
OMG, YOUR MAKING ME LAUGH EVEN MORE NOW!!! LOL
Oh Viren Is SO Hot, that's very clear.

Yh me too, really want this STUPID, NONSENSE FILLED Track to end, so we can see NivRen in action!! .. Awww, can't wait for that day!!! Day Dreaming

Ohh Mahi n Faizaa u both r sayng my heart gals .Seriouslyy Viren is 2 2 2 hott 2 handle . hu hott he cn look yaar ? i was likee Ouch Dead by seeng him in tht black Tee n then in cream jacket again .

Yaar did u notice ? Kinshuk is wearing mostly Cream color jackets in d show isisn'it ? But it is suting him yaar .Actuallu each n every color suits him .He is just 2 perfect . lovvvvvvvvv himEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Anju Di, Ketty Di, Sauji Di and Faiza....

I hate to break it to you but the New Year won't show anything getting better.
Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 
Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

Can we get a shirtless Viren scene? 
PLEASEEE Embarrassed
OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
HELL YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Secretly, I was praying for one too!

Aaaaah, Imagine Nivi's reaction, seeing a shirtless Viren EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And Viren would be like, KYA HUAAAAAAAAAAA???
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

Aaj to sab ke sab gayab hain - Zarmeen, Milee, Navz, Suchi, Payal, Rachna.. sab bahut gusse mein hain episode dekhne ke baad..Come on girls, things will be fine...."subah se pahle ka yeh andhera hai"..

Think of Viren shirtless and everything will be okay Smile

FaizuuNivRen

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Thanks Anju!

I think that's what Viren needs. Ek jor ka jhataka , to jump-start his brain cells, so that he starts investigatin all the pending items  like - MP,Keshav's innocence etc...
I hope Sauji and Anju that it turns out that way. I totally agree Anju that i would have been upset too if I were at Viren's place. I don't have any problem with him getting angry but when CC and YD was instigating and Nivi was denying, he still wasn't ready believe her. Hopefully after sometime he does. I am definitely not going to watch that episode. This CTs are breaking my heart. Cry Cry Cry I really want Viren to see Nivi's face and her expression when she is trying to connivence him, he will get all the proof needed over there. It said something like, he did so much for her how can she do something like that. It was really sad to watch. Cry 

tamushi

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
man u guys r fast..lol..i've lost track of the convo...update me pplz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRen

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

But seriously, this is just too much. I can't believe that the CTs are doing this. Why try to show Nivedita as pagal? Kyun? I don't understand. What did Nivi do to deserve this? Jeeze. 

As for Viren... he's always been sexy and always will be sexy and haiiiiii. If I could... actually let me not go there because then I'll be besharam (but Navz di, Rach di, Zarmeen di, Anju di, Suchi di and Sauji di already know how besharam I can be about Viren) Embarrassed
LMAAAOOOO, Omg!!
Kal maybe they might something good in store for us. OH NO, it's the faasni! Angry

I Wonder what Viren has in store for Nivi, as to which he kept on saying "Intezaar Intezaar" to?

It was so cute how he burnt his fingers today, and still kept on his attitude swagger on. LOL

HAHAA!!!!!

Yh me too, really want this STUPID, NONSENSE FILLED Track to end, so we can see NivRen in action!! .. Awww, can't wait for that day!!! Day Dreaming

Ohh Mahi n Faizaa u both r sayng my heart gals .Seriouslyy Viren is 2 2 2 hott 2 handle . hu hott he cn look yaar ? i was likee Ouch Dead by seeng him in tht black Tee n then in cream jacket again .

Yaar did u notice ? Kinshuk is wearing mostly Cream color jackets in d show isisn'it ? But it is suting him yaar .Actuallu each n every color suits him .He is just 2 perfect . lovvvvvvvvv himEmbarrassed

MONICA DARLINGGGG!!! Omg I haven't talked to you in forever!!!!

Shoot watching Viren makes my heart slow down. He is soo sexy.
I'm telling you if I had the chance to get him, I'd have him around my finger.
He is sooo damn hot! I love him in whatever he wears. Be it a jacket, teeshirt or sherwani. He looks hot no matter what. But a shirtless Viren in a towel scene wouldn't hurt anyone...........

actually, I'm lying. IT WOULD KILL ME!
^now that's how you raise TRPs.. not with this psycho stalker crap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

LMAAAOOOO, Omg!!

HAHAA!!!!!

You Know, That's SOOOOOOOOO true Monica Di!!!!!
Viren suits EVERY Colour.

I think he looks best in black and red. Just Dead ...
SOOOOO SEXY! Embarrassed

He's worn alot of cream and purple and black this week.
Hmmmm, iska kya matlab ho sakta hain?? Wink
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Anju Di, Ketty Di, Sauji Di and Faiza....

I hate to break it to you but the New Year won't show anything getting better.
Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 
Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

Can we get a shirtless Viren scene? 
PLEASEEE Embarrassed
OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
HELL YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Secretly, I was praying for one too!

Aaaaah, Imagine Nivi's reaction, seeing a shirtless Viren Embarrassed
And Viren would be like, KYA HUAAAAAAAAAAA???

If you ever read my old fanfics then you'd see that I put a Viren shirtless scene in there. I always wanted one. He is just soo hot. 

And Nivi seeing him shirtless would be enough to make her fall in love! Lmao okay maybe not but she's turn sooo red ahaha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index