Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 23)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Anju Di, Ketty Di, Sauji Di and Faiza....

I hate to break it to you but the New Year won't show anything getting better.
Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728tamushigmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Anju!

I think that's what Viren needs. Ek jor ka jhataka , to jump-start his brain cells, so that he starts investigatin all the pending items  like - MP,Keshav's innocence etc...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I want dadi to meet nivi but nivi will not meet her so viren can go instead and tell her what has happened.  Dadi can also share that she saw someone with blanket came out of the house with bulb in his hand.  Atleast this will lead him some clue to find the MP. 

As per sbs seg. CC fueling YD and may convince everyone other than viren or including viren that she is mad and will throw her out of the house.  she may be stranded.

tamushisimran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goush

I want dadi to meet nivi but nivi will not meet her so viren can go instead and tell her what has happened.  Dadi can also share that she saw someone with blanket came out of the house with bulb in his hand.  Atleast this will lead him some clue to find the MP. 

As per sbs seg. CC fueling YD and may convince everyone other than viren or including viren that she is mad and will throw her out of the house.  she may be stranded.

That is not going to happen for sure.... Viren is there with her all the time and always. He will now take matters in his hand and will protect her. Yes he was angry, any sane person will be seeing his/her love in that condition..and this will start his obsession - to find out what is going on..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Because this week is the faasi story line (hopefully that starts and ends tomorrow and they don't drag it until Thursday but I'll be happy as long as it's over before Friday). But then 2O11 will be the Viren = obsessive/ psychotic lover track. So the CTs have set us up for ending 2O1O in pain and starting 2O11 in even more pain. The CTs hate us. 
Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

tamushisimran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Mahi, this phansi thing will end by this Friday only not before that...And yes New Year we will see our obsessive lover in action.. I will not say he will be psychotic...as he is not.. He will be possessive and obsessive....but family might consider him as psychotic..I am still hopeful and trying to be optimistic..

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Mahi Di!!!!!
I think so too.
This year's gonna end on a sad, annoying note.
And 2011 with a mystery note.
But then, you'd rather have a Obsessive Viren (That way we can get to see more of him Wink), than this stalker dude story. Confused

Can we get a shirtless Viren scene? 
PLEASEEE Embarrassed

FaizuuNivRenShayafan

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Aaj to sab ke sab gayab hain - Zarmeen, Milee, Navz, Suchi, Payal, Rachna, Shova, Sneha, Ashly..thori der ke liye aaye phir gayab. sab bahut gusse mein hain episode dekhne ke baad..Come on girls, things will be fine...."subah se pahle ka yeh andhera hai"..

Edited by anjubala - 28 December 2010 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index