Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 22)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

The whole box of Christmas candy not going to make me feel better today. Arre yaar why the make the whole episode so bad. Just showing Nivi smile in one episode and now back to crying and scared Nivi. If Viren doesn't do productive about Nivi's fear then that whole friday episode will look like filler episode. I just don't want these Sood guys to use friendship's name at all. Does they even know what friendship means? Angry In this whole show only one person is keeping values of all relations all others are playing with relations on their selfish wish. 

don't worry Ketty! I bet Viren will again stand by Nivi at least until the fansi ka phanda fiasco.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728gmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tamushi

Hey,just noticed,  I just became a goldie from senior member!LOL
Congrats Sauji. Whether it is romance or hate, we just can't get enough of it, right? Wink

right on, ketty! Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Congrats Sauji Di for upgrading to the next level on India-Forums.

And congrats to Sanju for being Chandni of the Week.

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged

The whole box of Christmas candy not going to make me feel better today. Arre yaar why the make the whole episode so bad. Just showing Nivi smile in one episode and now back to crying and scared Nivi. If Viren doesn't do productive about Nivi's fear then that whole friday episode will look like filler episode. I just don't want these Sood guys to use friendship's name at all. Does they even know what friendship means? Angry In this whole show only one person is keeping values of all relations all others are playing with relations on their selfish wish. 

don't worry Ketty! I bet Viren will again stand by Nivi at least until the fansi ka phanda fiasco.
I hope so Sauji. And that episode might be coming tomorrow as NivRen were in same outfits as fansi ka phanda scene on SBS. I don't know I am just scared of that episode, Viren was quite upset.

Edited by gmann2010 - 28 December 2010 at 11:02am

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Mahi - Thanks Mahi,

@Ketty - i hope Viren starts thinking logically even after it, crossing my fingers

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, Wink
Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!

Haha yes Faiza! Dil to dil connection Smile

But seriously, this is just too much. I can't believe that the CTs are doing this. Why try to show Nivedita as pagal? Kyun? I don't understand. What did Nivi do to deserve this? Jeeze. 

As for Viren... he's always been sexy and always will be sexy and haiiiiii. If I could... actually let me not go there because then I'll be besharam (but Navz di, Rach di, Zarmeen di, Anju di, Suchi di and Sauji di already know how besharam I can be about Viren) Embarrassed
LMAAAOOOO, Omg!!
THAT WAS SOO FUNNY, I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN YOU SAID THAT!
Oh Mahi Di, Nivi toh paagal ho chuki hain, hum bhi paagal ho chuke hain ab!
Kal maybe they might something good in store for us. OH NO, it's the faasni! Angry

I Wonder what Viren has in store for Nivi, as to which he kept on saying "Intezaar Intezaar" to?
Hoepfully something NICE and maybe ROMANTIC! Embarrassed

It was so cute how he burnt his fingers today, and still kept on his attitude swagger on. LOL
Oh Viren, we do love you!!  Wink

HEY!!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!! 
Jeeze Faiza, it's not my fault I want Viren. 
Have you seen Viren? Oyyyy sooo... ahh sorry the besharam in me is coming back.

All I want is for this track to end. That's all. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged

I hope so Sauji. And that episode might be coming tomorrow as NivRen were in same outfits as fansi ka phanda scene on SBS. I don't know I am just scared of that episode, Viren was quite upset.

Congrats Sauji on becoming Goldie..
Yeah Ketty, they are in the same clothes so it could be either tomorrow or Thursday the max..So we have to bear it this week itself. I was hoping that New Year Eve will end in a good note but does not look like that. Yes, Viren looked super angry and seemed as if he is not believing Nivi. How can he?? He himself saw the fanda and saw Nivi on the stool...But once he calms down he will think and we will see all the flashbacks when Nivi told him that she feels somebody is following her. And then his tubelight will go on and he will decide to reach to the bottom of this stalking.

Edited by anjubala - 28 December 2010 at 11:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728gmann2010

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, Wink
Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!

Haha yes Faiza! Dil to dil connection Smile

But seriously, this is just too much. I can't believe that the CTs are doing this. Why try to show Nivedita as pagal? Kyun? I don't understand. What did Nivi do to deserve this? Jeeze. 

As for Viren... he's always been sexy and always will be sexy and haiiiiii. If I could... actually let me not go there because then I'll be besharam (but Navz di, Rach di, Zarmeen di, Anju di, Suchi di and Sauji di already know how besharam I can be about Viren) Embarrassed
LMAAAOOOO, Omg!!
THAT WAS SOO FUNNY, I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING WHEN YOU SAID THAT!
Oh Mahi Di, Nivi toh paagal ho chuki hain, hum bhi paagal ho chuke hain ab!
Kal maybe they might something good in store for us. OH NO, it's the faasni! Angry

I Wonder what Viren has in store for Nivi, as to which he kept on saying "Intezaar Intezaar" to?
Hoepfully something NICE and maybe ROMANTIC! Embarrassed

It was so cute how he burnt his fingers today, and still kept on his attitude swagger on. LOL
Oh Viren, we do love you!!  Wink

HEY!!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!!! 
Jeeze Faiza, it's not my fault I want Viren. 
Have you seen Viren? Oyyyy sooo... ahh sorry the besharam in me is coming back.

All I want is for this track to end. That's all. 
HAHAA!!!!!
OMG, YOUR MAKING ME LAUGH EVEN MORE NOW!!! LOL
Oh Viren Is SO Hot, that's very clear.

Yh me too, really want this STUPID, NONSENSE FILLED Track to end, so we can see NivRen in action!! .. Awww, can't wait for that day!!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index