Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 20)

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by tamushi

Okay girls... I tried to like calm down by listening to music but that didn't help so I am going to wash my face with cold water. I need to get this angry Mahi out of me before I kill someone. 

Mahi, take a break , hon, and also keep remembering it's fiction written/controlled by trp-minded cts
I'm trying to just relax but the damn CTs have ruined this show for me too. Until they change the damn track, I can't just chill. Urgh

I understand hon, that's how I felt (even worse) when leap happened in Bidaai, I guess Bidaai taught me lesson that be prepared for worst from cts, as sooner or later they are gonna ruin it for me at least.

Great minds truly think alike. I was thinking about Bidaai when I was typing that up there. I was like first they ruined Bidaai and now this show too. RS just loves setting up pain in our hearts. If he destroys NivRen the way he destroyed RagVir, I'll make sure he goes out of business! I mean seriously, I know this is the CCBM forum but he truly screwed up Bidaai. He should have ended it without killing Sadhana or Ranvir but instead he did a leap-- which I hated. Horrible. Disgusting. It was a shame. Ruined such a great story. But anyways, I just want Nivi to be happy. With a dry face! I hate seeing tears in her eyes!!

true Mahi, that's exactly how I feel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahix3FaizuuNivRensimran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

sabke mood off hai aaj!
haaye

this make -nivi-look-mad track too much stretched. they should start giving hints and viren more seriously looking into it.
arrey yaar this was to happen.didn't i predict ages ago ki nivi ka mad track shuru hoga..and now they r focusing more on it, coz only this will lead more to viren's possessiveness...both link to each other na!

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, Wink
Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!

simran728gmann2010KinSanj

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

Okay girls... I tried to like calm down by listening to music but that didn't help so I am going to wash my face with cold water. I need to get this angry Mahi out of me before I kill someone. 

Mahi, listen to "Sajde kiye hain lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi".. and imagine NIVren and it will really calm you down..That is what I did and I am fine and ready to take on tomorrow's episode too...I just have faith that Viren and Nivi will be together always.. There are few people in this world who do not get happiness that easily and are placed under lot of test. And our jodi is like that. They will go through lot of tests as friends, husband-wife because GOD thinks they are capable of handling all this...But in the end they will be the  most successful in their marriage and will always be together and happy from that point onwards...So, girls let us be hopeful. "Is raat ki kabhi to subah hogi". This is only going to make Nivi stronger, she cannot become weak...

Wow Anju di... I just started listening to the song and it just took my breath away. Amazing and lovely song. I love it and sorry I'm not imaging NivRen... I'm imaging me and Viren xD 
Hey on the plus side, if Nivi goes crazy, it's easier for me to steal Viren away. I'd comfort him and then lure him into my trap Embarrassed Hehehe. Okay let me stop. Sorry. I just want my JetSpeed

See Mahi, effect of this song.. You are imagining yourself and Viren....I knew that that is why I suggested...Wink. Enjoy it and imagine whatever you want to...

Hahah Di you know me. If I had the opportunity, then I'd have JetSpeed under my pallu. Like I say.. Nivi is a slowpoke. If it were me, we'd have JetSpeed Juniors by now. Embarrassed Viren would be mine. Haiiiii. But I don't mind him with Nivi... for now lol. As long as the CTs don't destroy their story, I'm okay with letting Nivi have Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

sabke mood off hai aaj!
haaye

Sanju, go and tell Kinny how upset we are with the way track is being shown so that he can tell CTs and RS..And hopefully they will change it...

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

sabke mood off hai aaj!
haaye

Sanju, go and tell Kinny how upset we are with the way track is being shown so that he can tell CTs and RS..And hopefully they will change it...
hehe dnt wrry i shall let him know that =D
coz in a way i am dying to see the possessive side of viren already!

FaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

sabke mood off hai aaj!
haaye

this make -nivi-look-mad track too much stretched. they should start giving hints and viren more seriously looking into it.
arrey yaar this was to happen.didn't i predict ages ago ki nivi ka mad track shuru hoga..and now they r focusing more on it, coz only this will lead more to viren's possessiveness...both link to each other na!

Sanju, this is not the way to show possessiveness...There are lot other ways without making anybody go insane...They could have kept hatred track from family or family saying/dong something to Keshav again that would have hurt Nivi.. and this could have started Viren's obsession to keep Nivi happy and smiling as he has promised her..But making somebody going insane is very very low...

FaizuuNivRensimran728KinSanj

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwww, Sanju Di, Dil to Dil connection it is then, Wink
Mahi Di, I know, they could have chosen ANY other track, but this one. This one just sucks.

OH GUYSSSSSSSS, HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS WEEK, VIREN AND HIS CHEESY POETRY ...
Ya Allah! That Was SOOOOOOOO Sexy!

Haha yes Faiza! Dil to dil connection Smile

But seriously, this is just too much. I can't believe that the CTs are doing this. Why try to show Nivedita as pagal? Kyun? I don't understand. What did Nivi do to deserve this? Jeeze. 

As for Viren... he's always been sexy and always will be sexy and haiiiiii. If I could... actually let me not go there because then I'll be besharam (but Navz di, Rach di, Zarmeen di, Anju di, Suchi di and Sauji di already know how besharam I can be about Viren) Embarrassed

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index