Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 18)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
girls I totally agree with all of you and the slap business and everything ... maybe we should all quit CCBM for a week and tell that to CT and then maybe they will get sense and make a believable serial ... pata nahin

anyways gn ...its late and i will be out tomm so see you all later ...as I have only 2-3 days to spend with parents and then I am back in the US CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRen

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by tamushi

Okay girls... I tried to like calm down by listening to music but that didn't help so I am going to wash my face with cold water. I need to get this angry Mahi out of me before I kill someone. 

Mahi, take a break , hon, and also keep remembering it's fiction written/controlled by trp-minded cts

I'm trying to just relax but the damn CTs have ruined this show for me too. Until they change the damn track, I can't just chill. Urgh

I understand hon, that's how I felt (even worse) when leap happened in Bidaai, I guess Bidaai taught me lesson that be prepared for worst from cts, as sooner or later they are gonna ruin it for me at least.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRengmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Okay girls... I tried to like calm down by listening to music but that didn't help so I am going to wash my face with cold water. I need to get this angry Mahi out of me before I kill someone. 

Mahi, listen to "Sajde kiye hain lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi".. and imagine NIVren and it will really calm you down..That is what I did and I am fine and ready to take on tomorrow's episode too...I just have faith that Viren and Nivi will be together always.. There are few people in this world who do not get happiness that easily and are placed under lot of test. And our jodi is like that. They will go through lot of tests as friends, husband-wife because GOD thinks they are capable of handling all this...But in the end they will be the  most successful in their marriage and will always be together and happy from that point onwards...So, girls let us be hopeful. "Is raat ki kabhi to subah hogi". This is only going to make Nivi stronger, she cannot become weak...

Wow Anju di... I just started listening to the song and it just took my breath away. Amazing and lovely song. I love it and sorry I'm not imaging NivRen... I'm imaging me and Viren xD 
Hey on the plus side, if Nivi goes crazy, it's easier for me to steal Viren away. I'd comfort him and then lure him into my trap Embarrassed Hehehe. Okay let me stop. Sorry. I just want my JetSpeed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRentamushigmann2010

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Originally posted by lams

girls I totally agree with all of you and the slap business and everything ... maybe we should all quit CCBM for a week and tell that to CT and then maybe they will get sense and make a believable serial ... pata nahin

anyways gn ...its late and i will be out tomm so see you all later ...as I have only 2-3 days to spend with parents and then I am back in the US Cry

aww, lamya, enjoy ur time with ur parents.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Heyy Guyzzz hu r u all ? I know little bit sad but It's okk As rach said take positive frm dis track .I m damnn sure Viren will support n trust Nivi  till d end

Guyzz 2dy's episode was full of thrills . I likedd it as My Viren was there n also Nivren was there .But it's high time tht they should end dis MP track as now it is reallyy really a mess .Confused .

So 2dy As usual NivRen were  out of dis world  n So adorable .lovedd them .My jaanu hotiee cutipiee Viren looked damnn damnn hottt in Black Tee n thten in cream jacket (did u observe Viren is mostly wearing Cream now-a-days Wink ) .

Viren wid tayaji

Small but emotional scene .liked it .My swwetu was loking so hott . Photoes fall frm vandan's hand n viren helps her in picking it up .Suddenly he sses 1 pic of div-sid marrige .Vandana says " Bauji was sayng ki i wish i could hav been there " on dis Viren says " Tayaji sidharth ki shaadi mein toh sab log the par meri shaadi mein sirf teen hi log the main , Nivedita aur panditji " Vandana realises tht he felt sad frm dis so she tries 2 cover it by sayng "mera vo matlab nahi tha " . Poor viren also as usual hides his pain behind his innocent smile sayng his as usual dialogue " main toh mazaak kar raha tha , mera bhi vo matlab nahi tha "Cry .awwww my poor jaan hu much pain he has in hisheart but he is unable 2 show it 2 any1 .

NivRen's scene in Bedroom

vandana brings Nivi 2 Viren's room n calls Viren's name but Viren was nt there Confused .I thnk he might hav gone 2 search for Nivi only . By seeng Nivi's scared face he 2 gets scared for sometime n asks d matter .vandana tells d libraray n light incident whtever happened wid Nivi , on dis Viren takes Nivi 2 libraray for confirming .

Ohh Viren was so concerned for Nivi.I mean u should hav seen His face as soon as he sees Nivi scared , It looked like ki He wanted 2 hugg her . Again n Again viren was consoling nivi by sayng " yes Nivi i m wid u , i trust u .I know u r nt sayng anythng Wrong , It is nt ur imagination " He was such a swwetheart .

Wht i felt d most was such a beautiful romantic plan of Viren was totallyy ruined by tht MP Angry .

NivRen's morning scene in Bedroom

Ohhh wowww yaar wht a adorable scene !!!!!! nivi was completly Normal n it was nt at all looking ki anythng happened last ight .She was smiling , She was happy n was givng Arti 2 whole room .She enteres in viren's room n search out for Viren by callng her name ( ohoyee hoii typical bhartiya Naari LOLWink ) n our Viren badmash Viren again makes An dhasu entry by sayng " main yahan hun " .he was so close 2 her shoulders .Ohhhhh I was dead by seng him yaar .d way he says naa dis dialogue ahaii haiii Kyaa jadoo h yaar is bande mein Wink .main toh completlyy fida EmbarrassedDead . Nivi asks him why he got ready so soon ? is he gong somewhere ? n ourr jaanu who wants an excuse 2 get nvi's attention just on top of d world .WinkLOL . He says " Yes i m gong i hav loads of work " n nivi was likee kind of shocked ( must b thnkng ki mer ilawa isko aur kya kaam ho sakta h ? LOL ) sayng Kaam ???? n he says yes kaam becoz i hav a bigg Surprise for u .Nivi asks her d surprise but hamara Badmaash batane wala tha kya .He refuses it by sayng " U hav 2 wait " LOL . then also Nivi keeps on asking him n while answering he keeps his hand on flame n his hand gts burnt LOL ,n nivi again blushes ( awwww my swetiee really knows hu 2 make her laugh phir chahe uske liye usse apna haath hi kyon najalana pade LOL ) n he goes frm there .

I thnk Viren is planning 2 get Married wid Nivi infront of whole family n dis is d only surprise he is talking abt .  awwww My Hotiee was looking veryy veryy hottt ,useless 2 say it again n again as now it reallyy hardly matters now becozz we r now use 2 it Wink .Ab toh aadat si hone lagi kinny ki hotness se Wink

Agin n Again NivRen n Viren stole d show completlyy wid their Brilliant chemistry n Actng skills Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728sihuFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
CT's have just messed up everything anyway.

Can they not jus focus on NivRen, I mean, it's so much more intresting, and it will raise their freaking "TRP's" ...

AND WE WANNA SEE NIVREN, NOT ANY OTHER TRACK THAT WILL TURN US INSANE!

shana_83simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
sabke mood off hai aaj!
haaye

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRengmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Mahi, take a break , hon, and also keep remembering it's fiction written/controlled by trp-minded cts
I'm trying to just relax but the damn CTs have ruined this show for me too. Until they change the damn track, I can't just chill. Urgh

I understand hon, that's how I felt (even worse) when leap happened in Bidaai, I guess Bidaai taught me lesson that be prepared for worst from cts, as sooner or later they are gonna ruin it for me at least.

Great minds truly think alike. I was thinking about Bidaai when I was typing that up there. I was like first they ruined Bidaai and now this show too. RS just loves setting up pain in our hearts. If he destroys NivRen the way he destroyed RagVir, I'll make sure he goes out of business! I mean seriously, I know this is the CCBM forum but he truly screwed up Bidaai. He should have ended it without killing Sadhana or Ranvir but instead he did a leap-- which I hated. Horrible. Disgusting. It was a shame. Ruined such a great story. But anyways, I just want Nivi to be happy. With a dry face! I hate seeing tears in her eyes!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafangmann2010anjubala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index