Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 17)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Okay girls... I tried to like calm down by listening to music but that didn't help so I am going to wash my face with cold water. I need to get this angry Mahi out of me before I kill someone. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRensihumilee1014tamushiScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Okay girls... I tried to like calm down by listening to music but that didn't help so I am going to wash my face with cold water. I need to get this angry Mahi out of me before I kill someone. 

Mahi, take a break , hon, and also keep remembering it's fiction written/controlled by trp-minded cts

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Girls, alongwith all other I want to slap Siddharth too..How pathetic ... He is saying sorry to Mr. Bhatia...damn it...Go and say sorry to Nivi for creating such a mess in her life..You and your dumb, stupid wife. YOu have no right to call yourself as Nivi's childhood friend as you are not otherwise you would have known what kind of person Nivi is..
Viren, if you do not trust your wife then you will be our biggest enemy and I will quit CCBM..I cannot handle this kind of torture..CTs you think we have nothing better in our life...that we will take this stress too..you are absolutely wrong..we will quit CCBM....

Simi dear, no need to cry for such stupid shows... Our tears are more important to be wasted like this.. Just go and drink a glass of water and you will calm down..also take deep breaths..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenShayafansihumilee1014tamushiScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Zarmeen and SUchi..come on girls.. we need you too in slapping DD and HL... The more the merrier.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I don't know what they are showing please for god sake don't turn Viren into that stupid stalker who is torturing Nivi like this and please Viren don't even sit like dumb and show your psychotic quality to other who are torturing her and get your points straight and find the real culprit who is after that.

Rachu jannu, may be we should lend Viren 1 bottle of Shova's multipurpose Nandu-oil to activate Viren's brain cell in finding the MP.Wink
True Shana we should do that if we see that person in blanket clearly he is male so no ladies themselves are involved its either
  1. Viren (Psychotic disorder) I am not going to keep him away from suspect list till he does anything substancial to save Nivi from these tortures. If it turn out to be Viren who is after this I will hate him to hell and more than him I will hate Sid as because of Sid Nivi got into this mess. I don't want him also as it will show the blessing of NT are futile and Nivi's trust on people is wrong but Keshav belief that JW son will be like JW and will hurt Nivi, Bhupat who doesn't show any trust on Viren will be right, YD hatred towards Viren will be justified.
  2. Sid (Revenge) though his chances are very dim but I want it to be him and this will serve real punishment for DD and HL. Other reason till now track record is that whomever YD loves turned out to be evil and whomever YD hates turn out to be angel. I want them to maintain the track record. 
  3. Jawaher chamcha of either CC or YD this is the best option.
  4. Servant with YD can also go with it.

shana_83milee1014tamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Mahi, listen to "Sajde kiye hain lakhon, lakhon duayein maangi".. and imagine NIVren and it will really calm you down..That is what I did and I am fine and ready to take on tomorrow's episode too...I just have faith that Viren and Nivi will be together always.. There are few people in this world who do not get happiness that easily and are placed under lot of test. And our jodi is like that. They will go through lot of tests as friends, husband-wife because GOD thinks they are capable of handling all this...But in the end they will be the  most successful in their marriage and will always be together and happy from that point onwards...So, girls let us be hopeful. "Is raat ki kabhi to subah hogi". This is only going to make Nivi stronger, she cannot become weak...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRentamushixaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I went out to cool down. But nothing seems to help today. Seriously if this continues I have to check into rehab, Nivi to pagal hote hote hogi, I will go mad first, Cry Cry Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenmilee1014tamushiScintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Mahi, take a break , hon, and also keep remembering it's fiction written/controlled by trp-minded cts

I'm trying to just relax but the damn CTs have ruined this show for me too. Until they change the damn track, I can't just chill. Urgh

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenShayafantamushiScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index