Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 16)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by milee1014

OK girls with the slapping business, this is what I want and give you the reason:
1. First person HL should get slapped by both her husband and dadi. PT what ever personality he has he would never stoop such low to tell his daughter to surpress other and their feelings to gain yours and specially its his neice over there. He does know Nivi is good hearted person and Dadi because she needs to teach HL what a family means to stick with one another in good or bad times. They both better give a good slap to HL they have that authority on her as her husband and MIL.
2. Sid should give a tight slap to Divya(stupid, idiot pea brain dumb girl) for asking him to not to talk to NIvi who is his friend from childhood, and not believing & doubting her sister's and his character, and thinking that Nivi could pull all these acts to make place for herself.
3. CC should get slapped by VD big time and its time Vandana show the Sood's that she is the badi bahu of the family. For destroying her son's life and happiness, for creating such a mess in her nephew's and Nivi (who she says her adopted daughter) life.
4. BS should slap YD for going on with her status dialogues and treating NIvi bahu of Sood household as servant.
5. JW who should slap him (I was thinking Viren and Sid but I don't want them to do it and I am sure of their character that they do not disrespect elders to this extent)so its better BS, Keshav & YD
Dadaji for destroying his respect in the society and creating such havoc along with his wife in the house, Keshav for destroying his whole life and YD for killing her older son. 

Oh Milee..I am so glad you are here. If you (a positive person) feels like SLAPPING then  think about us. I am really crying right now Milee..and I am crying bcos I am so hurt by the way they are torturing Nivi. I am feel so bad. I really cannot stop cyring right now. tears are just coming and i cannot stop them. they broke my heart today.
Oh Simran, please don't cry dear. Its all going to be alright think this way that even Goddess Sita had to go thru so much trouble in her life but she never ever detered from her trust and faith that her husband will come and protect her. The same way our Nivi will trust her husband and even intoday's episode he said the same that until I am there noone is going to harm you and always remember this. And she does and have completely faith in him taht he will protect her, he is and always will be her protector (because one of the meaning of the husband is protector)So keep calm drink some water and if you can watch please do watch the scene between dadi and Yash and then NivRen bedroom scene.
Take care dear I will write my analysis in a bit. Need to watch again because I was so fuming with Divya that I could not concentrate much on anyone's expression.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hi all ...sorry everyone i went out for dinner and then had to go meet my neighbours ...came home watched the episode online and was put off !!! anyways whenever we expect something good that never happens ... I am mad too

the only silver lining i see is NT dadi seeing the stalker .. hopefully viren and she talk and then viren will understand that there is someone .. everyday i think its someone else ...but i am as confused ...
hope we get better episodes this last week of this year

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRengmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Guys, Who do you think that person was under the blanket?

I'm so confused right now. Confused
Let's not be emotional, we need to be strong and united together as one.
SO COME ON GUYS, CHEER UP!
Attitude is everything!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728ShayafanScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

guys I am really crying right now. I have TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS BCOS I AM JUST SO DISAPPOINTED IN CTs. As if someone has broke my heart. I am at work and suppose to be happy and working but here I am crying..

bcos I really had faith in this story. 
HOney the serials are made for the masses but its destiny is decided by a few chosen ones through TRP, and the chosen few are the kind of people who like this Rona dhona and all(which people like us can not tolerate). Many serials that are in top 10 across channels have nothing but torture in them and hence they are in the top lists. They potray week leads, weak characters and all sorts of nonsens. CCBM not being a full torture types is still in the race to reach the top 10. I guess the CT's are now trying to cater to the selected few audiences by showing us this mental torture. 

shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I don't know what they are showing please for god sake don't turn Viren into that stupid stalker who is torturing Nivi like this and please Viren don't even sit like dumb and show your psychotic quality to other who are torturing her and get your points straight and find the real culprit who is after that.

Rachu jannu, may be we should lend Viren 1 bottle of Shova's multipurpose Nandu-oil to activate Viren's brain cell in finding the MP.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

okay guys
what's happening? cheer me up peepz !

everyone is mad at dd and want to slap, wanna hop on the dd-slap-wagon?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010KinSanj

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

guys I am really crying right now. I have TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS BCOS I AM JUST SO DISAPPOINTED IN CTs. As if someone has broke my heart. I am at work and suppose to be happy and working but here I am crying..

bcos I really had faith in this story. 

Simran hon, don' t be updset  jaan. I have this policy - when we don't  ever expect anything from anyone, we won't  be disappointed by them.

don't be disheartened simran............ todays episode was really stupid i agree......... but yaar we have our Nivren right....... ...whatever happens we will believe in them..................

shana_83simran728tamushiFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Anju.. thanks for the new thread... :) beautiful intro abt our NIvRen...
loved it a lot.. :)
finally my name is added in the NivRen list.... Clap
thanks for that too anju... Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014tamushiFaizuuNivRenScintillatinganjubalaxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index