Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai (Page 150)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

ketty...yday i was crying coz of d beautiful nivren scene....2day i'm crying coz CTs made viren leave n nivi cudnt tell d new problem n now nivi is alone...such a depressing end 4 d year...
I just don't understand yaar, how can he do that, she told in today's episode too that if he wants to do something for her, he should just stay with her. Now he is leaving alone when MP is on loose and CC will never miss a chance to make her life hell. I just want Nivi to leave Sood house too and find her own way. This is just stupid way to end a year. I am not going to watch this show until, they get some senses back.
@bold-i agree 100% ketty....
to get out of d depression caused by precap, i'm now watching pkyek,some mystery is going to be revealed lil bit atleast there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Oh no just like i said Viren is doing a disappearing act but ketty, ashly dont worry hun i am sure he would be keeping an eye on Nivi. Ek teer se do nishan. 1st he can find out who the MP is and the 2nd he can make Nivi realise that what she calls friendship is actually love from her side too. So dont worry be happy !!!! only sad part is they wont show him so that means no NivRen scenes god knows for how long....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83gmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh no just like i said Viren is doing a disappearing act but ketty, ashly dont worry hun i am sure he would be keeping an eye on Nivi. Ek teer se do nishan. 1st he can find out who the MP is and the 2nd he can make Nivi realise that what she calls friendship is actually love from her side too. So dont worry be happy !!!! only sad part is they wont show him so that means no NivRen scenes god knows for how long....

thanku thanku sneha 4 ur comforting words..i was hoping 4 same too (ur 2nd reason)....i cant bear even one epi w'out nivren now....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafangmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I'm heartbroken ]: 
Wahhhh. What could have happened to make Viren leave? 
*sniffles*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanlamsgmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I like Sneha and Sanju, your optimism. I am very weak heart person and I can understand what you guys are saying, logically that makes sense too. But yaar I just don't want Nivi to cry all the time again. This CC is not going to spare and HL and PB are already on her back full time. NT Dadi cannot see her and meet her. She is all alone. In a way I would like if she fights back and get stronger on her own without even Viren's help but just not sure what's the hell in CTs mind. They just ruined New Year eve for me. Cry

And I don't know why both male lead are out at the same time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanashred12

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I like Sneha and Sanju, your optimism. I am very weak heart person and I can understand what you guys are saying, logically that makes sense too. But yaar I just don't want Nivi to cry all the time again. This CC is not going to spare and HL and PB are already on her back full time. NT Dadi cannot see her and meet her. She is all alone. In a way I would like if she fights back and get stronger on her own without even Viren's help but just not sure what's the hell in CTs mind. They just ruined New Year eve for me. Cry

And I don't know why both male lead are out at the same time. 

They both are out as they needed sometime with their family to celebrate New Year.. Maybe they do not have ban k of serials.. Hence they shot for Monday and will be out for couple of days... Neha being the main lead cannot be given time off..So we will see her torture but as she said she is strong and not weak (to DD in the kitchen), she will manage but will miss Viren a lot. Maybe this will make her realize that she is in love with Viren. The friendship that she has been talking about is actually love and when it turned into love, she did not even know...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Shayafanlamsgmann2010ashred12

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Guys, buck up! 

He didn't leave her stranded! Notice how the precap was manipulated in that it only put limelight on the fact that Viren is leaving. However notice the strings attached- Viren's last few words "Yeh Viren Sood Ka Vaada hai". That indicates he's promised Nivi to get to the bottom of this mystery dilemma and that he will only come back when Nivi will call him from her heart with genuine feelings. Now I don't know about you guys, but this was the separation track I was waiting for <3  Ofcourse, his purpose of leaving could be due to entirely different reasons but whatever it is, one thing is for sure and that is that he has gone to do something for Nivi which is indicative by the fact he has promised he something. Also, Nivi was not bawling helplessly or anything, rather she was pondering as to why Viren would go to such extreme heights in doing whatever he is doing and was maybe trying to persuade him not to do so. Late it is, but the CTs have realized the impact of the "Waqt Guzar na Jai" dialogue and I couldn't be happier. I know my words may sound hollow and gibberish but I don't know, I feel this track has potential in that it may exude out the feelings of love Nivi has been containing inside...maybe just maybe this would let them surface at the same time help solve our infamous mystery at the helm these days. I can hope, right? Be it a minority of an opinion, but I'm excited! <3 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeenutsshana_83Shayafangmann2010anjubalaashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Hira_89

Guys, buck up! 

He didn't leave her stranded! Notice how the precap was manipulated in that it only put limelight on the fact that Viren is leaving. However notice the strings attached- Viren's last few words "Yeh Viren Sood Ka Vaada hai". That indicates he's promised Nivi to get to the bottom of this mystery dilemma and that he will only come back when Nivi will call him from her heart with genuine feelings. Now I don't know about you guys, but this was the separation track I was waiting for <3  Ofcourse, his purpose of leaving could be due to entirely different reasons but whatever it is, one thing is for sure and that is that he has gone to do something for Nivi which is indicative by the fact he has promised he something. Also, Nivi was not bawling helplessly or anything, rather she was pondering as to why Viren would go to such extreme heights in doing whatever he is doing and was maybe trying to persuade him not to do so. Late it is, but the CTs have realized the impact of the "Waqt Guzar na Jai" dialogue and I couldn't be happier. I know my words may sound hollow and gibberish but I don't know, I feel this track has potential in that it may exude out the feelings of love Nivi has been containing inside...maybe just maybe this would let them surface at the same time help solve our infamous mystery at the helm these days. I can hope, right? Be it a minority of an opinion, but I'm excited! <3 

thanku honey 4 ur optimistic words...i think u r rite, dis is sort-of seperation track...now it'll work as nivi has unconsciously fallen 4 viren...i completely understand u n now i feel somewat better...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index